Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain and fame.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
Nah, the point I was trying to make is that Desmond isn’t in control of his own posts, and won’t be until he’s like 15 or older. I don’t approve of children being sexualized at any age, and it’s pretty apparent that a large portion of tiktok is teens engaging in “tik tik trend” culture, reacting and replying to these trends, are engaging in sexualized dancing that anyone can watch, especially pedophiles looking for an unlimited supply of scantily dressed girls and boys. So it doesn’t matter if they, their parents, or you try to sanitize it, don’t put kids on the internet for anyone to see.
Don't put kids on the internet for anyone to see.

I'm surprised one actually has to say this.....

Product Placement

kiwifarms.net
Desmond keeps on looking more ill everytime he pops up, does he has aids/ an other medical issue or is his parents just not feeding him. He is clearly at a very unhealthy weight, at the rate he is going could see him dead or irreversibly damaging his health by the time he is 20, especially with poor sleeping habits we know he has due to being made to preform at gay clubs in the middle of the night when he should be sleeping like a normal kid.

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1stworld.png

First world problems for insane white women and their unwitting victim kids.

Smug Cat

damn looks like ALLAH is with israel lol
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For the future of Desmond, I'm afraid we just have to look at the Venus Angelic thread. Poor girl got free from her mom, but couldn't escape the influence that shaped her childhood. Desmond's mother has damaged him for good.
Hit the nail on the head there, Just spent the last 24 hours reading that entire shitshow Venus thread start to finish and had that creeping "oh shit this is Desmonds future" sinking feeling of dread. If he ever managed to brake free of her influence she'd go full on Fukushima, visible from space Novasperg. Sadly I think he's too far down the rabbithole and so psychologically fucked by now his entire sense of self-worth will always be dependent on headpats from "yaaaas kween slaaaay" drones.
He still has a chance, imo. He's 13 now. Developmentally speaking, this is a critical time for independent identity formation. He could still very well rebel against his mother's brainwashing and develop his own personality independent of her wants. He would still be extremely psychologically scarred, of course, but he would be saveable. Time will tell. Fingers crossed for little Desmond.

ProtonMailMan

Chins? What chins?
kiwifarms.net
I look at this kid's face and I reach the conclusion that creepy rapey faggy facial features are fucking congenital.
I think there are two kind of facial features (in the sense we're talking about it here).

1. The kind that are congenital. You know, 90 per cent of it for normies. You're born with it (duh).

2. The kind that gets worn on to one because one is out in the sun too much, envious too constantly, enraged too constantly, outraged too constantly, stoned all the time for years,...more examples, please?

Bussy_Pussy_Juice

kiwifarms.net
Spent the last few days reading this.
Kid needs his own burger or 10, not the scraps from that Harvey Weinstein of a 'mother'.

It is so unnerving seeing a picture of them together, that they look like the number 10, a gut punch of how emaciated he is and her planet status. There is nothing 'amazing' about starving your kid into a beacon for pro anorexia. Wendingo has him so thin that his body is growing Lanugo, a layer of downy hair on the body to try and keep it warm, it happens when a person gets extremely thin, holocaust thin. It is even less 'amazing' that this starvation is being paraded around kids, who will take the thin = amazing seriously. Encouraging and compounding anorexia in kids who already have been exposed to the retarded gender fuckery and want to jump on the special bus.

* Tin hat theory, the Chesters this land whale pimps out her son to for whatever she gets out of it money, attention.... Women can be pedophiles too... She has the most rapey looking face..
Prediction -> After Desmond has grown up and out aged the Chomo's (Fucking barf) She will become a drag kid manager and other whale psychos will pay for her expertise in helping (grooming) their kids become the next batch of pedo bait. Desmond changes his name to Norman Bates.

Thanatos

Notsexual™
kiwifarms.net
I love the wording, "This spring, Arkansas passed HB1570, making it illegal for trans youth in Arkansas to revive medical care." Translation: Arkansas no longer allows crazy Munchie Moms to surgically mutilate and chemically castrate their children."

By the way, has anyone else noticed Desmond's Facebook page has been disabled? I wonder what Notsexual™ shenanigans has Piggy got her son into again?"
Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 9.24.14 PM.png

EDIT: Well, this is fucking horrifying. I tried searching for Desmond's page again on Facebook and this was one of the posts that popped up:
Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 9.32.27 PM.png

Last edited:

Mr. Chuckie Sneed

kiwifarms.net
I love the wording, "This spring, Arkansas passed HB1570, making it illegal for trans youth in Arkansas to revive medical care." Translation: Arkansas no longer allows crazy Munchie Moms to surgically mutilate and chemically castrate their children."

By the way, has anyone else noticed Desmond's Facebook page has been disabled? I wonder what Notsexual™ shenanigans has Piggy got her son into again?"
View attachment 2248737

EDIT: Well, this is fucking horrifying. I tried searching for Desmond's page again on Facebook and this was one of the posts that popped up:
View attachment 2248753
PrEP is the funniest shit to me. Instead of you know, not having gay anal sex to not get HIV. They have all these workarounds so they don't have to address the elephant in the room. Which by the way the constant use of PrEP is creating PrEP resistant HIV anyways so all these workarounds are in vain.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
you're totally right, all those faggots should just be celibate forever so they never get HIV!
PrEP is fucked. Its just trying to get people to 'suck the pozzed dick bigot'. It was trialed in my city and the trial stopped when it didn't work and like 5 dudes caught shit.

How about you just dont have degenerate unsafe sex with random people? WILD thought I know.

Thanatos

Notsexual™
kiwifarms.net
PrEP is fucked. Its just trying to get people to 'suck the pozzed dick bigot'. It was trialed in my city and the trial stopped when it didn't work and like 5 dudes caught shit.

How about you just dont have degenerate unsafe sex with random people? WILD thought I know.
We’re all missing the point. Why do social media searchs for Desmond are bringing up sponsored content for PrEP? Why is this happening if Desmond’s act is completely Notsexual™?

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We’re all missing the point. Why do social media searchs for Desmond are bringing up sponsored content for PrEP? Why is this happening if Desmond’s act is completely Notsexual™?
Probably because a bunch of alphabet people are looking up Desmond, so Facebook thinks that anyone who wants to look up Desmond is probably an alphabet who needs PrEP.