Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain and fame.

Moloko

Troon-Finder General
kiwifarms.net
Kinda ironic that she pulled him out of ballet to turn him into a fag.

Remember Jamie Bell? He actually did dance (although I'm not sure he did ballet) and was, of course, mocked for it. Jamie is not gay or bi. He's a masculine, normal dude. That's more progressive, imo. A masculine man who is into ballet is definitely more rare and even less accepted than a effeminate kid who likes to dance.

Although that's something that media has already dealt with since the time the Simpsons were good. So, it's not like anyone is breaking new ground.

I agree. However, contrary to popular belief, most male ballet dancers actually are heterosexual. The sex pesting of female ballerinas is commonplace in the ballet world, particularly in Russia, and was one of the themes explored in the movie 'Black Swan.'

Little Dark Age

Lolzymandias, colossal wreck
kiwifarms.net
We’re all missing the point. Why do social media searchs for Desmond are bringing up sponsored content for PrEP? Why is this happening if Desmond’s act is completely Notsexual™?
Because the same people who look for pics of little boys dancing around in makeup also consider "poz load my neghole" to be another term for "Tuesday night"

Muh Vagina

If you're reading this, you have a micropenis
kiwifarms.net
Probably because a bunch of alphabet people are looking up Desmond, so Facebook thinks that anyone who wants to look up Desmond is probably an alphabet who needs PrEP.
Most of Desmond's fans are female they/thems. Prep is only effective for men. They should probably be advertising Manic Panic instead.

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
totallyawkward!.png

E3n-OzxXoAIOsAR.jpg

Desmond's whole life is awkward, Wendy.

Polexia Aphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most of Desmond's fans are female they/thems. Prep is only effective for men. They should probably be advertising Manic Panic instead.
if his Instagram is any indication, no, they are not female.

Maybe that's the demographic that's actually posting comments on his FB.

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2254860

View attachment 2254861

He looks unhealthy...and alot like this dude...

1623532610633.png

Michael Alig's story is so fascinating. It's also extremely interesting in the modern era we have such a 'full circle' story in public view. Power of the Internet. The only thing that could make this more interesting is if we had a last vlog from Alig prior to dying off/injecting the final time. I feel like there may be.

JelloJerk

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2254860

View attachment 2254861

Hopefully this is enough evidence for the people swearing up and down that Desmond's homeschooled. He goes to normal school (or maybe private school? IIRC in America they only use uniforms in private schools, and whatever he's wearing sort of looks like a uniform, and the kid next to him seems to be wearing something similar) and he's 100% either friendless or/and relentlessly bullied.

Little Dark Age

Lolzymandias, colossal wreck
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully this is enough evidence for the people swearing up and down that Desmond's homeschooled. He goes to normal school (or maybe private school? IIRC in America they only use uniforms in private schools, and whatever he's wearing sort of looks like a uniform, and the kid next to him seems to be wearing something similar) and he's 100% either friendless or/and relentlessly bullied.
The clothing he's wearing in the pic doesn't necessarily mean anything though, since lots of schools (including public) will have kids put on a smock or some kind of generic garment over their shirts just for the photos. It makes the pictures and yearbooks look nicer and then there's no kid with Kool aid all over his shirt or half a Nascar logo or whatever. That's probably why that weird red garment looks oversized and polyester and not like an actual uniform.

GenitalFetishist

Send duck pics plz
kiwifarms.net
The clothing he's wearing in the pic doesn't necessarily mean anything though, since lots of schools (including public) will have kids put on a smock or some kind of generic garment over their shirts just for the photos. It makes the pictures and yearbooks look nicer and then there's no kid with Kool aid all over his shirt or half a Nascar logo or whatever. That's probably why that weird red garment looks oversized and polyester and not like an actual uniform.

I agree, it looks kind of like a graduation gown to me (which are worn for much the same reason: gotta get some nice pictures for the grandparents)

Thanatos

Notsexual™
kiwifarms.net
As I stated before, I think Desmond is “beyond” bullying. He emits such freakish, perverted vibes, no other child wants to come near him, even the bullies. His entire social circle consists of pedophiles and other dumpy fag hags like mom.

General Disarray

The kind of tired that sleep don't fix
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Eighth grade, huh? Wait until he's a freshman at high school. Totally different than the middle school experience. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets tossed into a private school if he's not already. He'll probably immerse himself with the drama and dance clubs. It will be interesting, though because I am very curious what puberty and adolescent socialization has in store for him.

lil retard

kiwifarms.net
IIRC in America they only use uniforms in private schools

Some public schools in NYC still have uniforms.

Hopefully this is enough evidence for the people swearing up and down that Desmond's homeschooled.

I'm actually really surprised he's not homeschooled. Moms like this often don't want their kids around anyone they haven't vetted themselves. I wonder if she's going to homeschool him for highschool. I would say he'd get bullied but doesn't this younger generation think all of this gender bending shit is cool?

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net

No, he's wearing a (you sitting down for this?) A graduation gown. Because, in this fucked up country, we gotta have graduation complete with ceremonies and walking and caps and gowns for goddamn fucking kindergartners and eighth graders.

In my city, I shit you not, the newspaper made this big deal about our local district having the eighth graders from all the middle schools "walk" in their caps and gowns through various whatever grade schools--for da kidzzz
Same thing with the four high schools. The graduating seniors were bussed to the nearest middle school and "walked" in their caps and gowns for da kidzzzz.

You don't have graduation for shit like this. There is high school graduation and college graduation. Shit... This is another reason why we have so many cows and attention whores and snowflakes and non functional reetards. Parents really need to get a handle on what their kids are being taught. Homeschool them.