Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain and fame.

Cousin_Larry

kiwifarms.net
No, he's wearing a (you sitting down for this?) A graduation gown. Because, in this fucked up country, we gotta have graduation complete with ceremonies and walking and caps and gowns for goddamn fucking kindergartners and eighth graders.

In my city, I shit you not, the newspaper made this big deal about our local district having the eighth graders from all the middle schools "walk" in their caps and gowns through various whatever grade schools--for da kidzzz
Same thing with the four high schools. The graduating seniors were bussed to the nearest middle school and "walked" in their caps and gowns for da kidzzzz.

You don't have graduation for shit like this. There is high school graduation and college graduation. Shit... This is another reason why we have so many cows and attention whores and snowflakes and non functional reetards. Parents really need to get a handle on what their kids are being taught. Homeschool them.
There's nothing wrong with having an 8th grade graduation. You're leaving your likely small middle school and going on to high school, which is presumably much bigger and more independence is expected of you. There are a lot of things to shit on in this thread. This isn't one of them.

Mococoa

I've tasted other cocoas. This is the best!
kiwifarms.net
Welp Desmond's voice has started to drop like a rock lol. Hooray for no puberty blockers and him starting to officially grow out of most of his pedo audience's age range? :optimistic:

I am genuinely surprised that his mother hasn't put him on puberty blockers. I have read rumblings that kids who merely identify as 'non-binary' have been trying to get access to puberty blockers, not that Desmond has ever explicitly identified as such. Even so, I'm surprised she hasn't obtained them illegally and gave them to him sneakily. Maybe they aren't so easy to get your hands on after all?

JelloJerk

kiwifarms.net
I am genuinely surprised that his mother hasn't put him on puberty blockers. I have read rumblings that kids who merely identify as 'non-binary' have been trying to get access to puberty blockers, not that Desmond has ever explicitly identified as such. Even so, I'm surprised she hasn't obtained them illegally and gave them to him sneakily. Maybe they aren't so easy to get your hands on after all?
Well remember that Wendy is a fag-hag, not a tranny-hag. She was obsessed with a homosexual druggie club kid long before getting your kids on puberty blockers and hormones was on anyone's mind. As soon as 2 year old Desmond decided to wear a towel around his body as a silly joke she saw an opportunity to live out the life long dream of having a gay best friend.

Plus, having a gay kid that's nothing else other than really gay is far more rarer and "special" than having a trans kid at this point.

Prescription Bugs

kiwifarms.net
Well remember that Wendy is a fag-hag, not a tranny-hag. She was obsessed with a homosexual druggie club kid long before getting your kids on puberty blockers and hormones was on anyone's mind. As soon as 2 year old Desmond decided to wear a towel around his body as a silly joke she saw an opportunity to live out the life long dream of having a gay best friend.

Plus, having a gay kid that's nothing else other than really gay is far more rarer and "special" than having a trans kid at this point.
Yes trans is practically boring now! Classy, natural gays in the wild are definitely more unique these days.

Enyo

kiwifarms.net
Original:
Archive (720p):
View attachment 2272542
Screenshot_20210627-182255_YouTube.jpg
Hmmm... What kind of adult stranger would be sad about a child going through puberty?

PotatoSalad4711

He Got Shoot Killed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net

cypocraphy

Deader than the parents on "Party Of Five"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lemonparty.png

Well, Lemon Wood is right about 3 year olds , that's for sure.

whatadrag.png

Of course you would, Wendy. Why are dragqueens everywhere now too? Dragqueens are lame.