Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain and fame.

Jonathina Mangledick

kiwifarms.net
tooold.jpg

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Gay Mouth

Lisping a little bit
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tim Gunn is just gay for fashion, despite an overbearing aura of faggotry. From what I recall he's allegedly asexual, just doesn't have a desire for sex at all. Probably the only safe adult Desmond has ever been around.

ETA: looked it up, he's been celibate since AIDS broke out in the 80's. Gay for fashion.

Last edited:

Chuck McGill

kiwifarms.net
Wendy makes Desmond dress like a 1980's hooker and cry blood for the trannies in Florida or something.

View attachment 3186098
I'm sure this has been said before, but why the fuck do we take the political opinions of 15 year olds seriously. That 'powerful message to LGBT youth' was made when he was fucking 10. You don't have serious opinions about the state of politics when you're 10, you have whatever was picked up from mommy or daddy. Worst part is I know if one of the Duggars' kids came forward and spoke about how having 57 kids is based and trad the family would be rightly accused of using their kids as political mouthpieces.

Just goes to show that ultra-libs don't really love their children as people, only as props and ideas. If Desmond was given room to mature and he became a Trump-voting dip-chewing diesel mechanic, do you really think he'd still have his mother's love?

trickyzerg23

kiwifarms.net
Tim Gunn is just gay for fashion, despite an overbearing aura of faggotry. From what I recall he's allegedly asexual, just doesn't have a desire for sex at all. Probably the only safe adult Desmond has ever been around.

ETA: looked it up, he's been celibate since AIDS broke out in the 80's. Gay for fashion.
Stop swallowing media reports as if they're factual Don't you have some penises you should be swallowing instead, Gay Mouth?

Yes, he has claimed to be asexual with no desire for sex. And? A lot of perverts claim a lot of things that may or may not be true. The clear implication of the photo is that Tim is going to pump-dump-rump. The photo doesn't lie. The photo doesn't lie.

Just goes to show that ultra-libs don't really love their children as people, only as props and ideas.
Hence the existence of Regretta Loonberg.