Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles -

sideofthematress

Take a load off
kiwifarms.net
Photos of that black man appear in every page except the bio and contact ones, even in the front page if you scroll down a little there are photos of that guy, the links to lgbt advocacy, fanart and etc that appear at the bottom of every page don't work, it looks like the took a template (it says it was done on SquareSpace) and changed the bare minimum (logo, bio, and contact), they didn't bother to at least erase those photos and leave those pages blank but they sure took the time to put Desmond's physical details on the contact form.

Edit: The template is called Miller on SquareSpace and on the contact page it does show height, eye color and etc of the guy, they probably just followed what the template already said
I agree. Just leave those intimate details out or atleast find another template. But then again they may have used that template intentionally anyway for that reason.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
Poor little kid. Just looking at the photos of him, he is emaciated. Not ‘skinny active whippet like kid’ thin, he’s emaciated. You can see from the lack of fat coverage on the face. I’d also say, looking at his facial features and the obvious hypermobility of the elbows in that pic that’s been posted several times, that he has ‘a diagnosis’ of some type.

I want to take him home, scrub the makeup off, dress him in a comfy set of clothes and feed him. His parents need prosecuting.

S.P.E.R.G

Speds Exhibiting Regrettable Grammar
kiwifarms.net
So Desmond is doing more Courtney Love drag for dollar bills:

I really can't get over how fucking awkward and gross these creepy ass performances are. Of course you know it had to be a statement about Trump - this is what was posted on his Instagram about the above dumpster fire:

MENTAL GYMNASTICS INCOMING:
Where do you even start with this? My favorite is the last paragraph: " It's NYC! Kids dance and sell fruit snacks for money so why can't I pimp my kid out in seedy bars? LOL. Silly homophobes!"

Fuck off you dumb cunt. Your son should be doing kid shit and focusing on school, not being used as your political mouth piece and money maker. Oh and good job protesting sexual harassment by exploiting your child to a bunch of weirdos and pervs, that's some grade A cognitive dissonance right there.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
JFC- I wonder what mommy and daddy's cut of the take is. If it's under 30% I'll eat my work boots.
Maybe if the authorities won't do anything about the obvious sexual abuse, they'll do something about the child labor?
I think it’s adorable that you think any money is actually being set aside for Desmond.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Popular Youtuber "ScareTheater" recently made a video about Desmond.
I know, I'm late, but I only recently have watched this video. It's not a big surprise, to be honest. In now deleted video by Toad Mckinley, he mentions this about Alig:
But ST says something like "well, Alig looks high in some videos, but that doesn't prove anything"('cause it is okay to keep your child near a junkie, if you only suspect him of something like this). I think, it's not that hard to find, so he deliberately missed it. In another video he very aggressively insists, that BDSM is ok, like he is afraid of Diversity Death Squad.
But the best answer is this.
I think, he made this video to promote his beliefs.

entropyseekswork

Vigilante based in America
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I really can't get over how fucking awkward and gross these creepy ass performances are. Of course you know it had to be a statement about Trump - this is what was posted on his Instagram about the above dumpster fire:

Where do you even start with this? My favorite is the last paragraph: " It's NYC! Kids dance and sell fruit snacks for money so why can't I pimp my kid out in seedy bars? LOL. Silly homophobes!"

Fuck off you dumb cunt. Your son should be doing kid shit and focusing on school, not being used as your political mouth piece and money maker. Oh and good job protesting sexual harassment by exploiting your child to a bunch of weirdos and pervs, that's some grade A cognitive dissonance right there.
his parents are transplants bc people native to the five boroughs identify themselves by their borough, so it's "I'm a Brooklynite/Bronxite/Queensite/Manhattanite/Staten Islander" and people from upstate clarify they're from upstate asap bc they want no association with the boroughs that use their counties like colonies, Manhattan uses the outer boroughs as this as well. Everyone who's native, boroughs or upstate, cringes at being called a NEW YORKER.

lol Nice try, Desmond's mom, but those kids break dancing on the train, however annoying, aren't using those poles to strip.

eta: and those "cultures" break dancing kids come from are highly homophobic. But I guess it's easy for her to assume they're on her side of the plate when her exposure to them is limited to being in the same train car time to time.

Last edited:

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
lol Nice try, Desmond's mom, but those kids break dancing on the train, however annoying, aren't using those poles to strip.

eta: and those "cultures" break dancing kids come from are highly homophobic. But I guess it's easy for her to assume they're on her side of the plate when her exposure to them is limited to being in the same train car time to time.
Not to mention that train performances are most likely illegal, and they are a form of begging. I never saw a parent proud of his child begging, this is some new level of lack of self-awareness.

mASSive dONg

Powerlevel, on the way
kiwifarms.net

If this isn't a perfect opportunity to take action against Desmond's mother, I don't know what is. He's being used to push political views. Kids of his age and condition especially simply wouldn't understand any of it - it's all just because mommy pressured him. People fuckin' HATE when kids are utilised in such a manner.

HeraldofNurgle

MFW Yersinia pestis
kiwifarms.net
His mother doesn't even see him as her child anymore. He's just a walking cash cow. Does she even love him anymore? I wonder how much she gets paid to drive him around to all these 'performances'.

She's taken to blocking anyone who raises any concern on twitter too.

Also tips are things you give to kids for mowing the lawn or raking up leaves. Shit, I've tipped kids who go around shoveling snow since I have a hard time doing it myself. Tips are not for becoming a sex object and dancing seductively in front of pedophiles.

skellig58

F this gay earth
kiwifarms.net
This poor kid. If he wants to dance and dress up and preform that's fine. There are plenty of age appropriate dance and acting classes he could pursue. In safe places far away from predators and pedos. But no. Mommy has to have not only a money moo cow, but a living political statement. I feel for this boy. Shit ain't right. The parents need horsewhipped.

TPDPolice

The offical TPD account
kiwifarms.net
This poor kid. If he wants to dance and dress up and preform that's fine. There are plenty of age appropriate dance and acting classes he could pursue. In safe places far away from predators and pedos. But no. Mommy has to have not only a money moo cow, but a living political statement. I feel for this boy. Shit ain't right. The parents need horsewhipped.
The worst part isn't even the kid, it's the orbiters that try to pretend this is okay. Some people I knew from high school who I thought were level headed are even doing it.

ConstructionForeman

kiwifarms.net
This is how western society falls,with degeneracy.It happened to the roman empire,it happened to the phoenicians and it will happen to us.The fact that this kid knows what ketamine is,looks like a walking zombie and that he lost his innocence should tell you at the level he is at.And I have no doubt in my mind that he will either kill himself or go on a shooting spree when he cant take it anymore.

ans1a

kiwifarms.net

The fuck does this heinous bitch get off? "I" believe this? "I" get tips? No 11-year-old cares about Trump's pussy-grabbing, you flabby wannabe rockabilly mom-pimp. We all know it's you typing. Stop it. Or better yet, stop abusing and exploiting your son for attention. Also, Trump is never, ever gonna try and grab your "privates," because, again, you're a flabby wannabe rockabilly mom-pimp. You're so safe, WendyLou. So safe.

One last thing: native "New Yorker" my ass, lol. Back when you were living in Idaho, or wherever the fuck hipsters come from, Rudy Giuliani was mayor, and he would've sent your ass to Riker's. Immediately. Rate me Mad on The Internet, I deserve it.

S.P.E.R.G

Speds Exhibiting Regrettable Grammar
kiwifarms.net
This poor kid. If he wants to dance and dress up and preform that's fine. There are plenty of age appropriate dance and acting classes he could pursue.
This is what everybody in Wendy Lou's camp just plugs their ears over. Drag and drag culture is an ADULT world, it was never intended for children. Which makes me really disappointed in the queens that support this shit. Kids putting on make up and costumes while singing, dancing, or whatever is DRESS UP and/or pageantry, not fucking drag. The two do not belong together for many reasons which Desmond has already become far too aware of: drugs, alcohol, adult humor, sexual deviancy etc etc.

But Wendy Looney Tunes is far too progressive for all that nonsense. As long as her fat fingers can ghost write on Desmond's social media crying homophobia to excuse her selfish, shitty parenting she will continue to do so.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino