Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

Hux

kiwifarms.net
Nigger people have gone on to murder the best part of a hundred people and fuck their corpses after taking far lesser forms of childhood abuse than this
I know. At this point, he can blow up the entirety of NYC and make it and everyone in there sink down to the bottom of the goddamn ocean and I wouldn't be surprised or mad at him. If anything, that should be his ticket through the Pearly Gates then and there

Thanatos

Money talks, trannies walk.
kiwifarms.net
He actually makes some really good points there re: the hypocrisy of the media.
Also is there actual, hard evidence that this family has been investigated by CPS? Because if so- nice job dropping the ball, everyone investigating. Any idiot with eyes can see this is all extremely harmful to a child.

I'd be archiving the videos in hopes that what happened to the Schofields might happen to these sick fuck "parents", but...man I feel scummy just scrolling past them, let alone having them on my machine.
Who exactly are the Schofields and what happened to them?

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
Tim Pool has a video up about Desmond's parents being investigated by CPS and other services, who... found nothing wrong with what they are doing. How the fuck is this possible?

If the parents aren't raping the kid or nearly killing him/her, then CPS doesn't give a shit. Although I'd like to know how Desmond's height and weight track with other boys his age. He looks emaciated.

Last edited:

Hux

kiwifarms.net
If the parents aren't raping the kid or nearly killing him/her, then CPS doesn't give a shit. Although I'd like to know how Desmond's height and weight track with other boys his age. He looks emaciated.
They're both lower than most girls his age. That's how parents like this work, they make their kids go through all the impossible "beauty standards" they themselves couldn't achieve in their own childhoods and just reap all the benefits from their own children to blow all on themselves, mostly getting fat off of the plentiful and luxurious foods while their kids starve to maintain their image for these sick fuck pageants.

HeraldofNurgle

MFW Yersinia pestis
kiwifarms.net
They're both lower than most girls his age. That's how parents like this work, they make their kids go through all the impossible "beauty standards" they themselves couldn't achieve in their own childhoods and just reap all the benefits from their own children to blow all on themselves, mostly getting fat off of the plentiful and luxurious foods while their kids starve to maintain their image for these sick fuck pageants.
I agree. The mom said before that she always wanted to be club kid but never made it, so she's forcing her child to live her dream so she can play pretend. It's horrible. The dad is just as terrible cause he's allowing this to happen to his son. Did she take his balls or something?

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I agree. The mom said before that she always wanted to be club kid but never made it, so she's forcing her child to live her dream so she can play pretend. It's horrible. The dad is just as terrible cause he's allowing this to happen to his son. Did she take his balls or something?
Remember, the Club Kids of whom Alig was a leader of sorts were mainly known for drug-fueled debauchery, orgies, and murderers like Alig himself. The child abusing mother is clearly a hybristophile with a sexual fetish for this murderer, and is involving her minor child in this sexual fetish.

Thanatos

Money talks, trannies walk.
kiwifarms.net
Remember, the Club Kids of whom Alig was a leader of sorts were mainly known for drug-fueled debauchery, orgies, and murderers like Alig himself. The child abusing mother is clearly a hybristophile with a sexual fetish for this murderer, and is involving her minor child in this sexual fetish.
What makes it even sadder is that “club kids” aren’t a thing anymore. Alig’s murderous antics ended the whole thing quite abruptly, and they were already on their last legs by that time. So Little Desmond is relegated to dancing half naked for cash in seedy gay bars.

Also, as depraved as the Club Scene was, I don’t recall them having any ten year olds in their ranks. Though Alig (or at least he claims) was molested as a child.

sideofthematress

Take a load off
kiwifarms.net
Playing football is stereotypical male, so he can't do that because he's a girl. Instead, he's gonna dress up like a whore because we're against gender roles, duh.
See this is also the kind of shit that pisses me off. These people treat acting like a girl and dressing like one is just make up and slutty clothes and acting like a bitch. These people are doing more harm than good. And what's worse is making Desmond to grow up and think this is how girls act like is even worse.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino