Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net

Putting aside exploitation and woke capitalism, why does Desmond always looks like the odd one out? All the other clothes look normal and wearable by teens, even Alfredo Mercury right there... but Desmond...

This is what a cock-hungry crackwhore would wear to a nightclub in the 80s. Why can't he just be a kid like the other kids in the main picture????

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 750201

Putting aside exploitation and woke capitalism, why does Desmond always looks like the odd one out? All the other clothes look normal and wearable by teens, even Alfredo Mercury right there... but Desmond...

View attachment 750203

This is what a cock-hungry crackwhore would wear to a nightclub in the 80s. Why can't he just be a kid like the other kids in the main picture????
Because he’s a cLuB kId, duh!!!1!1!11!!!!1

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
It's kinda like that episode of South Park, where Mr. Garrison wanted to get fired so he could sue for discrimination, so he and Mr. Slave kept acting more and more disgusting in class. But everyone was just so afraid of appearing "intolerant", that they kept talking about how everyone had to be accepting of him, no matter what. And they punished the kids for pointing out that he was acting like a pervert, and claimed that they were just being homophobes.

It's sad that some kid is being abused and people are too obsessed with appearing "woke" to do anything about it.
I remember that episode. That was what, over 10 years ago? How naïve we were to think it was funny because the concept was ridiculous.
Guess who's a Converse model
( also lol @ the navy seal MTF who has at least a foot of height on every woman there and the FTM who's smaller than all the lesbians )
View attachment 750201

View attachment 750203

Is that black kid's name pronounced "ass hat" or "I shat"?

How much retouching did they do to make Desmond not look like fabulous skeleton?

Lissamine Green

Swarthy Serb 🇷🇸
kiwifarms.net
I remember that episode. That was what, over 10 years ago? How naïve we were to think it was funny because the concept was ridiculous.

Is that black kid's name pronounced "ass hat" or "I shat"?

How much retouching did they do to make Desmond not look like fabulous skeleton?
I read it as a bad Scottish accent:

"aye, 'e shat."

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Halal Manic Pixie Non Gender Specific Minor
kiwifarms.net
This is something that has been bottering for a while, is kind out of topic but whats the deal with the hashtags they use for Insta?
#babydrag and #clubkid are already red flags for me but the one that bothers me the most is #genderbender. Does anyone have an idea on what kind of intention Wendylou has with it?

Reactions: Azafran90

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is something that has been bottering for a while, is kind out of topic but whats the deal with the hashtags they use for Insta?
#babydrag and #clubkid are already red flags for me but the one that bothers me the most is #genderbender. Does anyone have an idea on what kind of intention Wendylou has with it?
Gender bending's just a general trend that's been popular in fashion, music & pop culture for a while now. A lot of designers and singers have been shaping their aesthetic around it for the past few years.

break these cuffs

The weak should fear the strong
kiwifarms.net
Being a tranny isn't cool enough anymore. Now you have to be an nb/genderbender/genderfuck. It's the natural evolution of the fad. It got too mainstream and the attention whores no longer felt special.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
To appeal to pedophiles, obviously.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Good idea, just ban this shit, enough is enough:
If ban can't work, then ban to make any money from this. Either drag shows or pageants, none of the prizes should be money. The parents insist kids do this because they love to do so. Anyone who has a kid knows well that when they have a hobby, you don't get paid when they perform. It's just the gratification of being good. Same. You'll see how fast they drop the whole "nooo, we're doing this because our son loves it!".

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino