Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
@Old Wizard @exhausted
Check out this self-righteous pedo.
View attachment 753013
EDIT - This is all relating to Converse.
Don't know about you, but I'm boycotting Converse.

Very recent reg, gay, communist, antifa, pro-pedo, linking to a "white reparations to black people" site, apparently used to have this in their bio...

This one ticks off a few too many /pol/bait boxes to be sincere.

But yeah, the Converse shit is pretty much inexcusable. It really seems that old, out-of-touch people trying to look #woke are the most consistent marks for Wendylou's shilling.

Last edited:

PantsOfDesire

Celebrating you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Old Wizard @exhausted
Check out this self-righteous pedo.
View attachment 753013
EDIT - This is all relating to Converse.
Don't know about you, but I'm boycotting Converse.
I miss the days when my shopping choices were influenced by knowledge of a company using child labour. I never imagined I’d have to avoid a sports shoe company because they encourage sex with children.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just talking about these today. The fact the fuckers are around fifty bucks a pair now and still have no arch support...really?
For a few more bucks you can get PF Flyers, which have pretty good insoles & far better build quality.

This nigga got undereye circles so deep I'm expecting a Balrog to come shooting up outta that shit.
Him AND Desmond both.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
kiwifarms.net
I’m starting to believe this whole “parent of a drag/gay/trans kid” thing is an offshoot of Munchausen by Proxy.
It is. And it’s even worse because it’s not just their kids they damage, they damage others by proxy too. Look at Susie green of mermaids - she transed her kid so as he’d be a girl instead of a gay boy, then set up a charity whose sole purpose is to trans as many other kids as possible to validate and normalise her actions.

Someone a while back said he was into rail. Unless that’s a euphemism (in which case laugh at me) then that’s just so sad - he could be a nice, happy nerdy kid obsessed with trains instead of the horror that is his life.

CPS need to give their head a wobble.

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's wrong with Converse? :?:😕
It was posted earlier in the thread but as part of their promotion for gay and trans flag colored shoes (which are likely going to sell like hotcakes), Converse decided to use Desmond as a model.

If Desmond wasn't involved it'd truly be a clever sales tactic, as troons will happily buy anything with the tranny flag on it. The problem is of course they got a "child drag queen" to promote these shoes instead of you know, random people or even solely famous gay/trans people.

Double Dee

Aren't I frightening? Grrr...
kiwifarms.net
Desmond's family is now just selling him to any corporation that will give him some exposure. Now he's hawking a bath product that reveals the "inner truth" that some boys are girls on the inside. He's being used as a pawn by his parents, corporations, and activists. There is no hope.

View attachment 754334
FUCKING dammit, not Lush, too! I know they do some decent product and are super cool with their advocacy, but GDI, I thought they'd be above this kind of shit.

Last edited:

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
Desmond's family is now just selling him to any corporation that will give him some exposure. Now he's hawking a bath product that reveals the "inner truth" that some boys are girls on the inside. He's being used as a pawn by his parents, corporations, and activists. There is no hope.

View attachment 754334
Wow Lush customers really will buy anything they sell in that stanky ass overpriced store.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino