Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles -

sideofthematress

Take a load off
kiwifarms.net
It's a few days old, but Wendylou's pathetic FUCK THE HATERZ message on Instagram doesn't seem to have been posted yet
View attachment 757688View attachment 757689
>Desmond isn't the first boy to dress in drag. He's doing what millions of boys have done since the dawn of time
I wonder what boys she had in mind when typing this sentence. Could it be boys like the one in the picture below?
View attachment 757695
Yesterday, she, I mean Desmond, also published a "Happy mother's day" post to congratulate herself for being such a great mother.
View attachment 757702
>Desmond isn't the first boy to dress in drag. He's doing what millions of boys have done since the dawn of time

Yep my concerns have been confirmed the only people who say this kind of shit is people like Nambla who spew the "Oh pederasty was in roman times and ancient cultures" Bull shit. I am 100% sure she is being paid off by Nambla.

sideofthematress

Take a load off
kiwifarms.net
I feel so sorry for these parents... NOT

Desmond's parents are quoted saying:

Who gives a shit? It's child exploitation.
You know what I find funny about this whole thing is that Buzzfeed only talks about how the parents are suffering and how they feel. No shit about how Desmond feels about the matter. Just "boohoo poor parents of this non-binary child. They are getting annoyed and sad please the mom is getting hate." Like jeez Louise what a bunch of fucking clowns.

Azafran90

*Space Blancmange*
kiwifarms.net
I don't get it, why are they directing their messages to Desmond when is clearly just the mom writing in his name and he's obviously not gonna read them? do they honestly believe a kid would write like a middle aged woman and shill products mid-sentence?
are this people stupid, role playing or doing that pedo thing were they see kids as having the intelligence of an adult?
has these people EVER spoken to a kid that's not bending over :( ?

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Michael Alig (born April 29, 1966) is an American former club promoter, musician, and writer who served almost 17 years in prison for manslaughter. Alig was a founder and ringleader of the Club Kids, a group of young New York City clubgoers that became a cultural phenomenon during the late 1980s and early 1990s.[1]

In March 1996, Alig and his roommate, Robert D. "Freeze" Riggs, killed fellow Club Kid Andre "Angel" Melendez in a confrontation over a delinquent drug debt. In October 1997, Alig pled guilty to first-degree manslaughter. Both men were sentenced to 10 to 20 years in prison; Riggs was released on parole in 2010, Alig on May 5, 2014.[2]

CDAN

A few months ago, I wrote about a C list way underage internet celebrity getting a big media push. He just landed his first major deal.

Looks like a lot of people in high places are hoping to push this for some reason. You too can also have a drugged fucked 8 year old!

Last edited:

hemolyzer

US Marine Appreciator and/or Muslim Disrespector.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Michael Alig (born April 29, 1966) is an American former club promoter, musician, and writer who served almost 17 years in prison for manslaughter. Alig was a founder and ringleader of the Club Kids, a group of young New York City clubgoers that became a cultural phenomenon during the late 1980s and early 1990s.[1]

In March 1996, Alig and his roommate, Robert D. "Freeze" Riggs, killed fellow Club Kid Andre "Angel" Melendez in a confrontation over a delinquent drug debt. In October 1997, Alig pled guilty to first-degree manslaughter. Both men were sentenced to 10 to 20 years in prison; Riggs was released on parole in 2010, Alig on May 5, 2014.[2]

CDAN

A few months ago, I wrote about a C list way underage internet celebrity getting a big media push. He just landed his first major deal.

Looks like a lot of people in high places are hoping to push this for some reason.
That is some grade A parenting making your kid hang out with a guy like this, who is obviously still on hard drugs (arrested as recently as 2017 for smoking meth in a park).

Peep the "rohypnol" wall art too.

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net

CDAN

Looks like a lot of people in high places are hoping to push this for some reason. You too can also have a drugged fucked 8 year old!

What is the major deal that I assume Desmond just landed? That shoe thing or (shudder) something even more major?

• Horrifying
Reactions: Azafran90

Video Games

Transmisogynist
kiwifarms.net
Little boys toddling around the house, with maybe some family present, wearing their moms' high heels and dresses, just for fun is not equivalent to children dancing in sexual clothing in front of grown men at an adult bar for pay. I think the former is what she's referring to in this quote, but it is just blatantly incomparable to the latter.

Let your kid try on your (least fragile) jewelry and smear some lipstick on his face if he wants. If he really, really wants to wear feminine clothes outside the house, have a conversation with him about bullying and set up a support network for him if he insists. Don't prostitute your child to pedophiles by offering him toys for compliance.

What I find most insidious about children doing drag in particular is that drag is not the same as just wearing women's clothing or makeup--it is an inherently sexual part of gay male culture. Drag is obviously sexual, too, so it's not like the parents might accidentally mistake it for something child-friendly. There are no excuses for the adults participating in this exploitation.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Little boys toddling around the house, with maybe some family present, wearing their moms' high heels and dresses, just for fun is not equivalent to children dancing in sexual clothing in front of grown men at an adult bar for pay. I think the former is what she's referring to in this quote, but it is just blatantly incomparable to the latter.

Let your kid try on your (least fragile) jewelry and smear some lipstick on his face if he wants. If he really, really wants to wear feminine clothes outside the house, have a conversation with him about bullying and set up a support network for him if he insists. Don't prostitute your child to pedophiles by offering him toys for compliance.

What I find most insidious about children doing drag in particular is that drag is not the same as just wearing women's clothing or makeup--it is an inherently sexual part of gay male culture. Drag is obviously sexual, too, so it's not like the parents might accidentally mistake it for something child-friendly. There are no excuses for the adults participating in this exploitation.
Yeah I'm sure most kids were curious about makeup and tried painting their face with it and walk around in high heels, its just the sort of random stuff kids do. But late night dancing at a gay bar for pay? Making it your career at eight? Encouraging others to do the same? Appearing with convicted felons and making jokes about drugs? At age eight? And corporations and the media are fine with this? It makes me think pedos are in control of everything now.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
They'd say that we're the ones who are giving it a sexual connotation, that we're the ones who're wrong, that we're sexually repressed, etc. That's very much bullshit because, not only drag has a VERY sexual connotation, but we know because humans are very capable of detecting something that is sexual and what is not. That's why it's very shocking to see a kid on drag. We know those don't belong together.

Peaches Demure

kiwifarms.net
They'd say that we're the ones who are giving it a sexual connotation, that we're the ones who're wrong, that we're sexually repressed, etc. That's very much bullshit because, not only drag has a VERY sexual connotation, but we know because humans are very capable of detecting something that is sexual and what is not. That's why it's very shocking to see a kid on drag. We know those don't belong together.
Not only are humans good at instinctively detecting what's sexual, we also, traditionally, at least, police this kind of behavior, especially in young females. Also let's not pretend that there aren't any social consequences for sexual behavior. Kids don't always know this, and therefore it's been the responsibility of their parents and also the wider community in which they live to teach them how sexually provocative behaviors, mannerisms and attitudes might affect them and those around them.

Seeing a little boy ape what is basically an outrageous sexual caricature/imitation of an adult woman and then being told that "you're the pervert for seeing anything sexual in this" has struck a nerve in a lot of people, myself included. Piggy-lou is basically engaging in "don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining" bullshit. She knows exactly how her developmentally delayed autistic son's antics are perceived and what kind of audience they cater to.

sideofthematress

Take a load off
kiwifarms.net

It doesn't help that there are commenters saying shit like "men is ancient Greece have been doing this for year. " makes me want to look in more of those people history.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino