Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Michael Alig (born April 29, 1966) is an American former club promoter, musician, and writer who served almost 17 years in prison for manslaughter. Alig was a founder and ringleader of the Club Kids, a group of young New York City clubgoers that became a cultural phenomenon during the late 1980s and early 1990s.[1]

In March 1996, Alig and his roommate, Robert D. "Freeze" Riggs, killed fellow Club Kid Andre "Angel" Melendez in a confrontation over a delinquent drug debt. In October 1997, Alig pled guilty to first-degree manslaughter. Both men were sentenced to 10 to 20 years in prison; Riggs was released on parole in 2010, Alig on May 5, 2014.[2]

CDAN

A few months ago, I wrote about a C list way underage internet celebrity getting a big media push. He just landed his first major deal.

Looks like a lot of people in high places are hoping to push this for some reason. You too can also have a drugged fucked 8 year old!

Last edited:

moonman1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Michael Alig (born April 29, 1966) is an American former club promoter, musician, and writer who served almost 17 years in prison for manslaughter. Alig was a founder and ringleader of the Club Kids, a group of young New York City clubgoers that became a cultural phenomenon during the late 1980s and early 1990s.[1]

In March 1996, Alig and his roommate, Robert D. "Freeze" Riggs, killed fellow Club Kid Andre "Angel" Melendez in a confrontation over a delinquent drug debt. In October 1997, Alig pled guilty to first-degree manslaughter. Both men were sentenced to 10 to 20 years in prison; Riggs was released on parole in 2010, Alig on May 5, 2014.[2]

CDAN

A few months ago, I wrote about a C list way underage internet celebrity getting a big media push. He just landed his first major deal.

Looks like a lot of people in high places are hoping to push this for some reason.
That is some grade A parenting making your kid hang out with a guy like this, who is obviously still on hard drugs (arrested as recently as 2017 for smoking meth in a park).

Peep the "rohypnol" wall art too.

Lissamine Green

Swarthy Serb 🇷🇸
kiwifarms.net

CDAN

Looks like a lot of people in high places are hoping to push this for some reason. You too can also have a drugged fucked 8 year old!

What is the major deal that I assume Desmond just landed? That shoe thing or (shudder) something even more major?

Video Games

Transmisogynist
kiwifarms.net
>Desmond isn't the first boy to dress in drag. He's doing what millions of boys have done since the dawn of time
Little boys toddling around the house, with maybe some family present, wearing their moms' high heels and dresses, just for fun is not equivalent to children dancing in sexual clothing in front of grown men at an adult bar for pay. I think the former is what she's referring to in this quote, but it is just blatantly incomparable to the latter.

Let your kid try on your (least fragile) jewelry and smear some lipstick on his face if he wants. If he really, really wants to wear feminine clothes outside the house, have a conversation with him about bullying and set up a support network for him if he insists. Don't prostitute your child to pedophiles by offering him toys for compliance.

What I find most insidious about children doing drag in particular is that drag is not the same as just wearing women's clothing or makeup--it is an inherently sexual part of gay male culture. Drag is obviously sexual, too, so it's not like the parents might accidentally mistake it for something child-friendly. There are no excuses for the adults participating in this exploitation.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Little boys toddling around the house, with maybe some family present, wearing their moms' high heels and dresses, just for fun is not equivalent to children dancing in sexual clothing in front of grown men at an adult bar for pay. I think the former is what she's referring to in this quote, but it is just blatantly incomparable to the latter.

Let your kid try on your (least fragile) jewelry and smear some lipstick on his face if he wants. If he really, really wants to wear feminine clothes outside the house, have a conversation with him about bullying and set up a support network for him if he insists. Don't prostitute your child to pedophiles by offering him toys for compliance.

What I find most insidious about children doing drag in particular is that drag is not the same as just wearing women's clothing or makeup--it is an inherently sexual part of gay male culture. Drag is obviously sexual, too, so it's not like the parents might accidentally mistake it for something child-friendly. There are no excuses for the adults participating in this exploitation.
Yeah I'm sure most kids were curious about makeup and tried painting their face with it and walk around in high heels, its just the sort of random stuff kids do. But late night dancing at a gay bar for pay? Making it your career at eight? Encouraging others to do the same? Appearing with convicted felons and making jokes about drugs? At age eight? And corporations and the media are fine with this? It makes me think pedos are in control of everything now.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
They'd say that we're the ones who are giving it a sexual connotation, that we're the ones who're wrong, that we're sexually repressed, etc. That's very much bullshit because, not only drag has a VERY sexual connotation, but we know because humans are very capable of detecting something that is sexual and what is not. That's why it's very shocking to see a kid on drag. We know those don't belong together.

Peaches Demure

Liberate me ex inferis!
kiwifarms.net
They'd say that we're the ones who are giving it a sexual connotation, that we're the ones who're wrong, that we're sexually repressed, etc. That's very much bullshit because, not only drag has a VERY sexual connotation, but we know because humans are very capable of detecting something that is sexual and what is not. That's why it's very shocking to see a kid on drag. We know those don't belong together.
Not only are humans good at instinctively detecting what's sexual, we also, traditionally, at least, police this kind of behavior, especially in young females. Also let's not pretend that there aren't any social consequences for sexual behavior. Kids don't always know this, and therefore it's been the responsibility of their parents and also the wider community in which they live to teach them how sexually provocative behaviors, mannerisms and attitudes might affect them and those around them.

Seeing a little boy ape what is basically an outrageous sexual caricature/imitation of an adult woman and then being told that "you're the pervert for seeing anything sexual in this" has struck a nerve in a lot of people, myself included. Piggy-lou is basically engaging in "don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining" bullshit. She knows exactly how her developmentally delayed autistic son's antics are perceived and what kind of audience they cater to.

sideofthematress

Take a load off
kiwifarms.net

It doesn't help that there are commenters saying shit like "men is ancient Greece have been doing this for year. " makes me want to look in more of those people history.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
It doesn't help that there are commenters saying shit like "men is ancient Greece have been doing this for year. " makes me want to look in more of those people history.
Most people who bring Greece as an argument don't really understand Greece's views about (among many other items) homosexuality. Few years ago, I was discussing this with a friend (very liberal, btw) with a Social Sciences career explaining me how most of the so-called "pro-homosexuality" in those times were based on a feeling that having a close male friend was much better than having a woman, as women were only worthy of procreation. Even in later periods, men performed as women because women were banned from doing so. There is some "men are better than women" thinking in this and most people don't even realise it.

The irony here is that, most trans-loonies actually believe they're better than women at being women, so yes, maybe they're still (npi) dragging some of that old misogyny.

TungstenCarbide

kiwifarms.net
Most people who bring Greece as an argument don't really understand Greece's views about (among many other items) homosexuality. Few years ago, I was discussing this with a friend (very liberal, btw) with a Social Sciences career explaining me how most of the so-called "pro-homosexuality" in those times were based on a feeling that having a close male friend was much better than having a woman, as women were only worthy of procreation. Even in later periods, men performed as women because women were banned from doing so. There is some "men are better than women" thinking in this and most people don't even realise it.

The irony here is that, most trans-loonies actually believe they're better than women at being women, so yes, maybe they're still (npi) dragging some of that old misogyny.
Yeah, it's true.
In Greece, during the period of the big city-states and the birth of philosophy, it was thought that real feelings could exist only between people who were equal, and since women were B-listers, close friendships between men could become more important than the relationship between husband and wife. EG in the 'hetaireiai', associations of young nobles who shared the same political, cultural and religious interests, members had sex to strengten the bonds between them, and because they believed it was preparatory to heterosexual sex and marriage. This has nothing to do with our concept of homosexuality, but I still see people sperging about how 'Greece celebrated homosexuality', or 'Greek gods accepted you for what you were', when
a) the Olympians were the mirror of the society that created them, and punished whoever strayed from the society rules
b) they usually killed people just to prove a point
Anyway, the more I see about this poor child, the more I wonder how CPS didn't take him away from his parents. He looks like a prisoner in Auschwitz.

sideofthematress

Take a load off
kiwifarms.net

Exactly. I hate it when people drag ancient Rome and Greece into this cause alot of this so called pro gay civilization malarkey comes from the different standards for men and women at the time and how little they thought of women.

Lissamine Green

Swarthy Serb 🇷🇸
kiwifarms.net
Exactly. I hate it when people drag ancient Rome and Greece into this cause alot of this so called pro gay civilization malarkey comes from the different standards for men and women at the time and how little they thought of women.
They thought women were deformed, inferior humans, and they had no problem with what we would now consider the rape and molestation of slave boys and students. Every time I hear a gay rights advocate lift up those civilizations as more "tolerant" than Judaism and Christianity, I add them to an internal deviant watch list.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Anyway, the more I see about this poor child, the more I wonder how CPS didn't take him away from his parents. He looks like a prisoner in Auschwitz.
I wondered the same thing, could be possible then his parents know who to contact at the CPS?

+1, I agree then he look like a prisoner in Auschwitz but he look also like a prisoner in a Siberian gulag.

n33gr

Filthy Afromermaid
kiwifarms.net
They thought women were deformed, inferior humans, and they had no problem with what we would now consider the rape and molestation of slave boys and students. Every time I hear a gay rights advocate lift up those civilizations as more "tolerant" than Judaism and Christianity, I add them to an internal deviant watch list.
Not to be a "ummm?? source??? uwu" person but I'd like to to see citations for all of this, not just because I'm a huge history sperg, but also because I'm gonna pull them up each time these tards use Greek culture to somehow justify what they're doing

Lissamine Green

Swarthy Serb 🇷🇸
kiwifarms.net
Not to be a "ummm?? source??? uwu" person but I'd like to to see citations for all of this, not just because I'm a huge history sperg, but also because I'm gonna pull them up each time these tards use Greek culture to somehow justify what they're doing
It's not online stuff, it's a bunch of dusty classics books I don't have on me right now, alas. The wikipedia article has some good primary sources you can look up, and a summary of some of it, and really Plato's Symposium will give you enough to be disgusted by for a good long while, all by itself.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino