Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

Fangsofjeff

♡ WHITE MALES SHOULD BECOME GOOD MUSLIM WIVES ♡
kiwifarms.net
A limey news org reports is the longest they've seen LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA and laments that it's making fags a laughing stock. The typical long acronym I usually see is LGBTQQIP2SAA. It will keep getting added to as fads rise and fall. The genie is out of the bottle and I don't see any realistic way Western society can stuff it back in.
This one is just slightly shorter:
LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP.png

There's also LGBTTQQFAGPBDSM (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Queer, Questioning, Flexual, Asexual, Genderfuck, Polyamourous, Bondage/Disciple, Dominance/Submission, Sadism/Masochism )

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net

saralovesjuicyfruit

In the Christmas spirit
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 766500

There's also LGBTTQQFAGPBDSM (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Transsexual, Queer, Questioning, Flexual, Asexual, Genderfuck, Polyamourous, Bondage/Disciple, Dominance/Submission, Sadism/Masochism )
I need to see the day when furries and diaperfags start demanding they be included in the homo rainbow and have their sexual preferences respected and acknowledged in workplaces, educational settings, etc.
Deeker could lead the inclusiveness training.
Do you think that would be enough to wake normies up to how ridiculously out-of-hand this has all become?

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
I need to see the day when furries and diaperfags start demanding they be included in the homo rainbow and have their sexual preferences respected and acknowledged in workplaces, educational settings, etc.
Do you think that would be enough to wake normies up to how ridiculously out-of-hand this has all become?
I'm certain some are already demanding it and considering many of these gender activists are also furries themselves, they would see it as a very acceptable development for progress and inclusiveness.

Weppers

kiwifarms.net
I'm certain some are already demanding it and considering many of these gender activists are also furries themselves, they would see it as a very acceptable development for progress and inclusiveness.
The revisionist history they're trying to popularize is that fursecution was always just homophobia. I don't think people are buying it too much at the moment, but things can always get worse.

Lissamine Green

Spiteful Chicken Eater
kiwifarms.net
The problem is, "tolerance" for "sexual diversity" has already required normal people to ignore or push past their natural disgust reactions, their natural red flag warning system, their natural distrust of perverts and creeps, for quite some time. Adding new varieties and perverts and creeps won't do much to change the status quo.

ShortRound

kiwifarms.net
The problem is, "tolerance" for "sexual diversity" has already required normal people to ignore or push past their natural disgust reactions, their natural red flag warning system, their natural distrust of perverts and creeps, for quite some time. Adding new varieties and perverts and creeps won't do much to change the status quo.
We are modifying our natural instincts to shun behavior that doesn't fit the norm. Im sure there is kind of correlation between the decline in a civilization and the rise in abnormal social behavior

Last edited:

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

And a teardrop emits from Reshiram's eye
kiwifarms.net
The revisionist history they're trying to popularize is that fursecution was always just homophobia. I don't think people are buying it too much at the moment, but things can always get worse.
Trans and pedophiles have also been trying that for decades. The corporatization of the activist industries has allowed them to make significant progress, especially with troons which seems more like gay erasure than anything else.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
I think the transgender issue is going wake people up if it starts becoming more common. Trans issues have a negative impact on females, and even feminism has shifted to worrying more about transwomen than actual women.
Imagine transgendered women being allowed to compete in the Olympics? Showcasing on a world stage the absurdity of biological men competing against women. As girls lose scholarships to transwomen, or abusers start becoming trans to get under the radar, or adults regretting ruining their body when they were a kid, or drag kids getting molested or OD'ing, things could get a lot worse before people put their foot down.
We are modifying our natural instincts to shun behavior that doesn't fit the norm. Im sure there is kind of correlation between the decline in a civilization and the rise in abnormal social behavior
Not only that, creating society that thinks WE should be shunned for even questioning all this behavior. I don't want to say there will be a civil war, but I have no idea how else this move to the left will stop. They will keep pushing and pushing, and at some point people will have enough of it, but they aren't going to take "no" for an answer.

break these cuffs

Blue Falcon Actual
kiwifarms.net
Not only that, creating society that thinks WE should be shunned for even questioning all this behavior. I don't want to say there will be a civil war, but I have no idea how else this move to the left will stop. They will keep pushing and pushing, and at some point people will have enough of it, but they aren't going to take "no" for an answer.
People facetiming on smarpthones and getting their Amazon prime orders delivered by drone don't start violent insurgencies. It would take largescale economic collapse to see widescale violence in the US. We're already starting to see the pushback against the leftist agenda, but the MSM is largely in the hands of the left, and it is all part of the larger establishment, so it can be difficult to see if you rely on the MSM, internet, or live in a liberal area. Anyone in non-liberal areas hears the grumblings of the silent majority. The DNC is heading for a reckoning in 2020 that could bring it to its knees as they thought 2016 being Her Turn was a sure thing and bet the farm on it. ORANGE MAN BAD can only take them so far and they don't seem to have any other cards to play.

Lefties getting violent won't go well either. Even under Obama there was backlash against events like the Berkley riot. BLM seemed to vanish almost overnight once the coverage of its terrorist attacks became widespread. No more violent protests and constant media coverage. It's almost like the handlers and the moneymen realized the violence was hurting their cause. Remember, that was under a president who actively supported it. Old media is dying and the internet is fickle. Even with control of every social media site, conservatives still have a very strong voice online.

People who grew up under Obama think that's only way it can be, but the pendulum has already started to swing back. The main thrust of action is to divide along ideological lines while they scramble to modify the plan. Trump has fallen in line pretty nicely, but I truly believe he is an unexpected wildcard and isn't lockstep with the neocon/neoliberal vision for America. "We live in interesting times" is a sentiment that echoes back through history and it is no less true today.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
Homosexuality is, they claim (it is, but they also claim it) natural... is also natural to be born with a fursuit? Unless their point is that they are zoophiliacs... and I dunno if they want to compare that with homosexuality.

In the real and non-autistic meaning of the word, nobody sees a furry and says "omg, that's gay and it reminds me that I hate homosexuals". Those lucky bastards who don't know what's a furry perhaps would think it's cute or that they're insane for dress up as a r/etarded cat. Some activists are so desperate for "allies" and relevance that they're allowing people with paraphilias to attach themselves into the LGBT groups.

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's actually a huge revisionist history push about how the furry fandom was always a LGBTQ+ safe space (and not just a fetish community) going on right now. Furries are buying into it but the rest of the world is as usual mocking furries and rightfully so.

Drunk and Pour

kiwifarms.net
People facetiming on smarpthones and getting their Amazon prime orders delivered by drone don't start violent insurgencies. It would take largescale economic collapse to see widescale violence in the US. We're already starting to see the pushback against the leftist agenda, but the MSM is largely in the hands of the left, and it is all part of the larger establishment, so it can be difficult to see if you rely on the MSM, internet, or live in a liberal area. Anyone in non-liberal areas hears the grumblings of the silent majority. The DNC is heading for a reckoning in 2020 that could bring it to its knees as they thought 2016 being Her Turn was a sure thing and bet the farm on it. ORANGE MAN BAD can only take them so far and they don't seem to have any other cards to play.

Lefties getting violent won't go well either. Even under Obama there was backlash against events like the Berkley riot. BLM seemed to vanish almost overnight once the coverage of its terrorist attacks became widespread. No more violent protests and constant media coverage. It's almost like the handlers and the moneymen realized the violence was hurting their cause. Remember, that was under a president who actively supported it. Old media is dying and the internet is fickle. Even with control of every social media site, conservatives still have a very strong voice online.

People who grew up under Obama think that's only way it can be, but the pendulum has already started to swing back. The main thrust of action is to divide along ideological lines while they scramble to modify the plan. Trump has fallen in line pretty nicely, but I truly believe he is an unexpected wildcard and isn't lockstep with the neocon/neoliberal vision for America. "We live in interesting times" is a sentiment that echoes back through history and it is no less true today.
I don't even mean violence. I take the Democrats at their word that if they regain power, they will try anything they can to rig the system in their favor permanently. Hell, if that happens, the violent insurgency might come from the right.

Fangsofjeff

♡ WHITE MALES SHOULD BECOME GOOD MUSLIM WIVES ♡
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 766500

I found more.
LGBTTIQQ2SA
QUILTBAG
LGBTIPANQ-TTS
3fy3ZrQnXKRSnBGtWY6qt1Rg.jpeg

There's also GSM which stands for Gender and Sexual minorities... but this lumps in dogfuckers and pedophiles with run of the mill homos.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
perverted, openly misogynistic men have taken over feminism
They brought this to themselves, not Obama. They were the ones making all mental gymnastics to deny the concept of biological sex for decades, only because they couldn't accept that women have certain limitations defined by biology. Now they're salty because some men found a loophole to get the same privileges Feminists enjoyed but claimed they didn't have. It's double funny when you realise that the ones proudly claiming to be "radical feminists" –because defending women was a radical issue– are now shut down because nobody likes a radical. "Of course she doesn't like trans-women, she's a radical penis-hater, duh".

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

And a teardrop emits from Reshiram's eye
kiwifarms.net
They brought this to themselves, not Obama. They were the ones making all mental gymnastics to deny the concept of biological sex for decades, only because they couldn't accept that women have certain limitations defined by biology. Now they're salty because some men found a loophole to get the same privileges Feminists enjoyed but claimed they didn't have. It's double funny when you realise that the ones proudly claiming to be "radical feminists" –because defending women was a radical issue– are now shut down because nobody likes a radical. "Of course she doesn't like trans-women, she's a radical penis-hater, duh".
"thanks, obama" is a joke meme, i don't actually believe this is all obama's fault. if anyone is to blame, i think it's mostly the DNC leadership who took these insane """"progressive"""" ideas and shoved them into their political platform as an attempt to leverage current social conscientiousness into entrenched political power. obama was along for the ride, just like AOC, but he was better at it than her.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino