Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
This is a lot worse than that. At least child actors have talent and a true ability to entertain. Not saying that that can't become toxic for them, but Desmond has no talent (can't dance, can't act, can't sing, no showmanship skills whatsoever) and the only two reasons for his popularity (or should I say infamy) are his childlike body and the fact that his mother has turned him into a public spectacle for perverted men to lust over. As soon as he enters puberty and starts to develop masculine secondary sexual characteristics, it's all over. No one will remember him or be interested once that happens. Piggylou knows this, so she's doing what she can to tard cum his "career" whilst Desmond is still in possession of his "moneymaker" - his body.
That's true but I was more imagining him just giving up "showbiz" in general and trying to live a normal life. See it's one thing for actors playing a role people remember, but Desmond is a political and sexual advocate.
So even if he gets out, he's going to have to become an advocate against it as people recognize him. There's no way to check out if he hypothetically wanted to later on, this is a cultural flashpoint that is totally unprecedented. He is the first drag queen child, you can't just become a real estate agent after that unless you go into witness-protection levels of identity recreation. Too many people care about this way too much on all sides.

zionlion1488

JEWS ROCK!
kiwifarms.net
Agreed, you got fur fags, non binary made up shit, and now shit like this. No wonder the youth is starting to hate the LGBT
I dont remember when this idea of an "LGBT community" began. Nobody would hate gay people if they just went to work and did their thing like everyone else. The problem is that they want everyone to give them special treatment and pat them on the back for simply existing. Younger people see this and think to themselves "well I've never seen gay people be oppressed" so they're tired of it.

That's true but I was more imagining him just giving up "showbiz" in general and trying to live a normal life. See it's one thing for actors playing a role people remember, but Desmond is a political and sexual advocate.
So even if he gets out, he's going to have to become an advocate against it as people recognize him. There's no way to check out if he hypothetically wanted to later on, this is a cultural flashpoint that is totally unprecedented. He is the first drag queen child, you can't just become a real estate agent after that unless you go into witness-protection levels of identity recreation. Too many people care about this way too much on all sides.
Desmond is going to end up as a prostitute if he isn't already one and then once he starts to get older and lose his child like appeal, the old queens will drop him like a bad habit.

XtrmGamr719

kiwifarms.net
See this is something I've always wondered and I guess you answered my question. A gay guy who was a friend of a friend acted like I was being such an asshole for asking if the lisp was subconscious or intentional. My guess has always been that it's mixture of both.
I mean you could argue that that’s just based on the stereotype of gay guys being incredibly flamboyant, wearing flashy clothing, and/or having a lisp, but then why would you want to just go by the stereotype??

Peaches Demure

We're in a pickle now!
kiwifarms.net
I dont remember when this idea of an "LGBT community" began. Nobody would hate gay people if they just went to work and did their thing like everyone else. The problem is that they want everyone to give them special treatment and pat them on the back for simply existing. Younger people see this and think to themselves "well I've never seen gay people be oppressed" so they're tired of it.
There has never been a de facto "LGBT community", even pre-internet age. Typically gay men and lesbians each had their own local communities with very little overlap. They have decided to join forces on certain ideological issues over time, but there has never been a uniform "LGBT" community. Lesbians and gay men "tolerate" one another, but have very little interest in each other's recreational activities. Bisexuals were a part of either the gay male or lesbian communities as long as they were dating or having sex with same sex people. If they married a heterosexual partner (which most do), they would usually phase out of the cultural sphere of the L or the G. As for the T, it kind of organically grew into the LGB because back when the notion of transsexualism as a medically recognized phenomenon emerged, trans people were practically always same-sex attracted and had been a part of the L or G before transition (and often continued those associations post transition).

Heterosexual fetishists (aka autogynephiles) are the loudest screechers of "LGBT" but they have traditionally never been a part of it.

zionlion1488

JEWS ROCK!
kiwifarms.net
I mean you could argue that that’s just based on the stereotype of gay guys being incredibly flamboyant, wearing flashy clothing, and/or having a lisp, but then why would you want to just go by the stereotype??
I just dont get how the desire to have sex with men would change your speaking pattern. It makes no sense. It's not like a normal lisp either. To me it almost sounds like a man trying to sound like a woman.

There has never been a de facto "LGBT community", even pre-internet age. Typically gay men and lesbians each had their own local communities with very little overlap. They have decided to join forces on certain ideological issues over time, but there has never been a uniform "LGBT" community. Lesbians and gay men "tolerate" one another, but have very little interest in each other's recreational activities. Bisexuals were a part of either the gay male or lesbian communities as long as they were dating or having sex with same sex people. If they married a heterosexual partner (which most do), they would usually phase out of the cultural sphere of the L or the G. As for the T, it kind of organically grew into the LGB because back when the notion of transsexualism as a medically recognized phenomenon emerged, trans people were practically always same-sex attracted and had been a part of the L or G before transition (and often continued those associations post transition).

Heterosexual fetishists (aka autogynephiles) are the loudest screechers of "LGBT" but they have traditionally never been a part of it.
I just think if they stopped trying to be this monolith, people would accept them more. Nobody wants to deal with people who want to be treated like special boys (or girls, or whatever gender they identify as)

Sarcastic Weasel

Clozaril, Lithium and Thorazine!!1!!1 EEEEEEE!!!
kiwifarms.net
I just dont get how the desire to have sex with men would change your speaking pattern. It makes no sense. It's not like a normal lisp either. To me it almost sounds like a man trying to sound like a woman.

I just think if they stopped trying to be this monolith, people would accept them more. Nobody wants to deal with people who want to be treated like special boys (or girls, or whatever gender they identify as)
Growing up one of my best friends was gay and I asked him one day about why that's even a thing. He was always super laid back and honest, not like the rest of these obnoxious cows. He told me that it's mainly a way of making their sexual preferences openly known, basically who the "bottom boys" are. He was never like that, just your regular average joe so it was very insightful coming from him. And if you think about it, it IS almost like taking on the wife role so to speak. The twinks are always the ones who don't want to work and want to be taken care of and pampered. I know scientists have thrown out different theories on homosexuality, the most convincing one (to me anyways) is the fact that in utero, men who go on to be gay later in life are exposed to higher levels of estrogen and women who go on to be lesbians are exposed to higher amounts of testosterone. Pretty compelling, but ya definitely wouldn't cause a natural lisp lol.

MsStevieMarie

Failed Male
kiwifarms.net
This guy was all about the stereotype. He was a fashion designer, had a fag hag (who seemed to be permanently pissed off) and would even wear a skirt when he went out. Got the shit kicked out of him a few times. No idea why. xD

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
Growing up one of my best friends was gay and I asked him one day about why that's even a thing. He was always super laid back and honest, not like the rest of these obnoxious cows. He told me that it's mainly a way of making their sexual preferences openly known, basically who the "bottom boys" are. He was never like that, just your regular average joe so it was very insightful coming from him. And if you think about it, it IS almost like taking on the wife role so to speak. The twinks are always the ones who don't want to work and want to be taken care of and pampered. I know scientists have thrown out different theories on homosexuality, the most convincing one (to me anyways) is the fact that in utero, men who go on to be gay later in life are exposed to higher levels of estrogen and women who go on to be lesbians are exposed to higher amounts of testosterone. Pretty compelling, but ya definitely wouldn't cause a natural lisp lol.
I might have mentioned it in this thread but it's interesting how gay stereotypes have existed the exact same across cultures and across time, you can go back to ancient China and they'll be talking about homosexuals with feminine characteristics. I think you got the right idea that there is a biological/genetic component to it, as well. Like all things there's a biological aspect and a cultural aspect but they're inexorably intertwined.

Wendy Clitlock

Edgy Troglodyte
kiwifarms.net
In five years where do you see Desmond?
Dead, just like JonBenet Ramsey.

If he does manage to survive Piggylou's faghaggery, then he'll probably be on the brink of dying from starvation anyways, not to mention drugged to the point of delirium. Either way, that kid's future is fucked if he doesn't get out now.

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
RE: gay lisp

Most of these people like to live up to their own stereotypes, only they don't call them that. For them, it's like wearing a t-shirt of your favorite sports team, something that makes them part of a "community". Activists are like this.

Of course, they don't like being reminded of the negative stereotypes about them.

Joe Blackburn

Loadsa biscuits an' stuff. And pork pies.
kiwifarms.net
Ma's going to push him into being an "artist" with paints even if he's crap or if it's with wax crayons. Most likely deviant art like the stuff painted on the wall of the men's urinals at Planet Ping Pong.

He'll never escape the harpy. I hope he does. He needs good meals and a say in what he sticks his wick in in the future if he's got a future.
Dies soon? Book deals, biopics, tragic child star icon status.

Panda788

hold me tigjt like hamburguer
kiwifarms.net
I get lgbt people wanting to form a community when things are shit for them like in the AIDs crisis, marriage inequality etc You enter in a community to protect/demand rights, but like some have pointed out, once you're accepted by the general population and have your rights like any other people and decides to instead change to want privilege/complain about microagressions or shit everyone at some point has to deal with it just gets ridiculous.

I really dislike flamboyant gays who try to imitate how women speak, to me it feels like mocking women, they always seem to me like they don't like women even though they want so bad to share the same space and feminine hobbies. Of course not every gay person that speaks like that is a woman-hater, but to me that's how most of them comes off as to me. Just because you're a dude who likes other dudes you don't need to act like this. Just act normal.

Also, his mother that writes everything on his instagram and his facebook, so if she doesn't literally sells him to pedos, this means he doesn't know anything about sex? He's 10 or 11 years old, right? Just making a child do something obviously sexual without them even knowing about it, and even worse, posting online for everyone to see just for fame/money is disgusting. I imagine if somehow he grow ups and doesn't turn himself into a cow I can't imagine how embarrassed he would be. Many children at 10 are already smart enough to notice when things are off or seem wrong even if their own parents encourage it, maybe Desmond has noticed it but can't do anything since it makes mom proud of it - or either he just don't really know that that isn't something good and that he shouldn't be doing. We don't really know what kind of kid he is, because of course his mom wouldn't want anyone to even suggest the boy think twice about it.

Abortions4All

"You're on Kiwi Farms? How often do you go there?"
kiwifarms.net
How long until Piggylou does the same thing as fellow married heterosexual heifer Tess Holliday and goes out on social media to announce her "pansexuality" or some shit for woke points?
When Desmond stops being a cash cow, she'll announce she's an FTM and request crowdfunding for fertility treatments so she can experience pregnancy as a father, like nature intended (seahorse gags will be plentiful). If successful, she will raise the resulting kid as another "fabulous" drag scene kid until Desmond's old enough to tell all and get his sibling out of there.

queerape

WE WAS DANKEY KANGZ N SHIET
kiwifarms.net
Louis Theroux needs to do a documentary about this kid, stat
the subject matter is horrific and freakish enough to be right up his street, and he is very good at letting the subjects of his documentaries speak for themselves (and often make a rope for their own neck)
This is exactly why I love Louis Theroux, he has that skill. I would love for him to do a drag kids documentary.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino