Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Sarcastic Weasel

Thank you, Lithium and Thorazine!!! EEEEEEE!!!!
kiwifarms.net
So bisexual, then.
Except pansexual individuals have zero preference, most bisexual people are open to dating/sleeping with men and women but prefer one or the other at least by a small margin. Pansexual people will also date people in the lesser known sub categories such as agender, non-binary, transgender, genderfluid, etc. A lot of bisexual people wouldn't consider those options. I have a friend who considers them self pansexual and drilled this into my head because I myself didn't know the difference. 😛

Back to Desmond though because that's really the focus here....I haven't seen these pics posted here yet but they give me the heebie jeebies...what's with the god awful rhinestone eyebrows??

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Abortions4All

Chicago Deep Dish Tampons
kiwifarms.net
He just looks so fucking tired. If you've ever seen the eyes of a woman who's up to her neck in a domestic violence situation, trying hard to smile for the camera, their facial expression will look like that photo on the right. That's someone who's disassociated pretty hard.

The left photo is even sadder in some ways. Surrounded by leather-clad men at what looks like a show, they're snapping photos and clearly holding off in some ironic detachment (and the guy to the left has clearly noticed he's getting photographed next to a little boy and is holding his leg further away from lil Dez for a minute). And then there's Desmond, rapt, paying full attention. When he sees a performance, he's thinking of how to use it, and he's paying the kind of attention only a spergy kid can. He's the only one there taking it so seriously.

Bi Eraser

Fudge packing gussy grabber
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ Desmond looks absolutely Haggard, he looks like he's on the brink of just fucking flat out falling on his face and passing out. Every picture just has this awful feeling of being right at home in a documentary about the story of Desmond and his fall from grace in the next 10 years.

L

LU 010

kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately the evidence for people being "born this way" has never really turned up. It remains most likely that sexuality is a combination of biological and environmental factors. So it's not like they will grow up and be clearly revealed as obviously straight and cis. Having spent their whole lives being strongly conditioned to be gay or trans, they will likely at best be confused bisexuals well into adulthood.
Nah. Being aggressively conditioned to be straight hasn't stopped homos throughout history from being fudgepackers. We straight up just don't know what causes homosexuality. There's theories, but nobody actually knows. Could be genetic, environmental, some combo of the two, whatever. But we do know it's nothing so straightforward as "you're gay because mommy told you to be gay a lot." There wouldn't be any gays in Muslim countries to throw off roofs if it were that simple.

We also know that the vast majority of people are straight. So just playing odds, Desmond probably is too. He's gonna live a bizarre mirror image of the life of a young gay kid terrified to come out to his catholic parents.

Bi Eraser

Fudge packing gussy grabber
kiwifarms.net
Nah. Being aggressively conditioned to be straight hasn't stopped homos throughout history from being fudgepackers. We straight up just don't know what causes homosexuality. There's theories, but nobody actually knows. Could be genetic, environmental, some combo of the two, whatever. But we do know it's nothing so straightforward as "you're gay because mommy told you to be gay a lot." There wouldn't be any gays in Muslim countries to throw off roofs if it were that simple.

We also know that the vast majority of people are straight. So just playing odds, Desmond probably is too. He's gonna live a bizarre mirror image of the life of a young gay kid terrified to come out to his catholic parents.
It'll be arguably even worse for Desmond, imagine being know and literally only known for being gay and then trying to come out as straight. At least the gay kids at church or whatever didn't have their straightness paraded around on fucking TV and mass media even further cementing their false identify. God fucking forbid he ever tries to get a girlfriend or tries to make friends at school, if he actually is allowed to go to one instead of that Sarlacc pit of a mother he has homeschooling him to make sure he doesn't break the conditioning. He's been penned in for years and years and he doesn't really know anything else aside from Drag (He's shit at it), as I've yet to see Desmond do normal kid stuff like play Vidya or Lego or something normal like that so he'll just be a mess

I could very easily see Desmond getting called "Confused Bi" or something equally straight erasing if he comes out as straight so his bowling ball mother won't lose out on the fame from having a LGBT kid.

Great Dane

I'm here for a good time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None