Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

Screaming Bird

Let me sing you the song of my people
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately the evidence for people being "born this way" has never really turned up. It remains most likely that sexuality is a combination of biological and environmental factors. So it's not like they will grow up and be clearly revealed as obviously straight and cis. Having spent their whole lives being strongly conditioned to be gay or trans, they will likely at best be confused bisexuals well into adulthood.
Nah. Being aggressively conditioned to be straight hasn't stopped homos throughout history from being fudgepackers. We straight up just don't know what causes homosexuality. There's theories, but nobody actually knows. Could be genetic, environmental, some combo of the two, whatever. But we do know it's nothing so straightforward as "you're gay because mommy told you to be gay a lot." There wouldn't be any gays in Muslim countries to throw off roofs if it were that simple.

We also know that the vast majority of people are straight. So just playing odds, Desmond probably is too. He's gonna live a bizarre mirror image of the life of a young gay kid terrified to come out to his catholic parents.

Bi Eraser

Fudge packing gussy grabber
kiwifarms.net
Nah. Being aggressively conditioned to be straight hasn't stopped homos throughout history from being fudgepackers. We straight up just don't know what causes homosexuality. There's theories, but nobody actually knows. Could be genetic, environmental, some combo of the two, whatever. But we do know it's nothing so straightforward as "you're gay because mommy told you to be gay a lot." There wouldn't be any gays in Muslim countries to throw off roofs if it were that simple.

We also know that the vast majority of people are straight. So just playing odds, Desmond probably is too. He's gonna live a bizarre mirror image of the life of a young gay kid terrified to come out to his catholic parents.
It'll be arguably even worse for Desmond, imagine being know and literally only known for being gay and then trying to come out as straight. At least the gay kids at church or whatever didn't have their straightness paraded around on fucking TV and mass media even further cementing their false identify. God fucking forbid he ever tries to get a girlfriend or tries to make friends at school, if he actually is allowed to go to one instead of that Sarlacc pit of a mother he has homeschooling him to make sure he doesn't break the conditioning. He's been penned in for years and years and he doesn't really know anything else aside from Drag (He's shit at it), as I've yet to see Desmond do normal kid stuff like play Vidya or Lego or something normal like that so he'll just be a mess

I could very easily see Desmond getting called "Confused Bi" or something equally straight erasing if he comes out as straight so his bowling ball mother won't lose out on the fame from having a LGBT kid.

Joe Blackburn

Loadsa biscuits an' stuff. And pork pies.
kiwifarms.net
Wendy has always been big but she looks HUGE in this pic.

View attachment 829916
Eyes immediately focus on the Arbuckle, but look at Des! He looks like one of those little children from a Victorian memento mori photograph! There are homeless people in my city off their heads on Spice who look less dead. I was going to comment on her lack of fancy dress for the march, but at her size I don't think she has much option what she could wear.

You know when it really hits you that he's not going to see life past his teens? That. Oh, horrendous.

Uncanny Valley

daddy's little disappointment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sarcastic Weasel

Clozaril, Lithium and Thorazine!!1!!1 EEEEEEE!!!
kiwifarms.net
I try to avoid Instagram but couldn't resist seeing what ole piggy lou was up to...She's been tagging a page in a few posts "promoting" this page called queerkidstuff....yup....that's a drag queen reading books to kids in hopes of creating more of these "queer kid" abominations. I used to be staunchly against people talking about "the gay agenda" (what could gays possibly be pushing? Brunch? Watching Rachel Maddow? Golden Girls reboot?) but now I realize there has been an agenda all along, and it's much darker than I could have imagined. I feel bad for every gay/lesbian adult out there just trying to live their lives normally because these freaks are making them all look like a bunch of predators.

Then we've got poor Desmond looking like he just got done bawling his eyes out before being pushed into this "Frida Kahlo" inspired shoot. God he looks fucking miserable. Then of course onto more typical "I don't sexually exploit my son!!!" pics from this overgrown swine. I can't even tell if he's got a shirt on and tbh, I don't want to know. Most kids on summer break get to go swimming, play with friends, ride bikes, just be a kid and enjoy the time off. Not Desmond though, all summer has been dragging him from gay parades, to adult night clubs, drag shows, music videos, photo shoots etc. This poor kid deserves so much better.

Attachments

An Sionnach Seang

Russell Greer audiobook in profile
kiwifarms.net
Growing up one of my best friends was gay and I asked him one day about why that's even a thing. He was always super laid back and honest, not like the rest of these obnoxious cows. He told me that it's mainly a way of making their sexual preferences openly known, basically who the "bottom boys" are. He was never like that, just your regular average joe so it was very insightful coming from him.
likewise, the vast majority of gay men I've known have been otherwise ordinary blokes who do their own thing and just happen to prefer shagging other blokes, so they never show up on people's gaydars (stealth bummers, if you like)
I've worked with one or two living stereotypes, and have had no time for them whatsoever because they're total utter ponces and divas
naive, impressionable women fawned over them though

entropyseekswork

Vigilante based in America
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I try to avoid Instagram but couldn't resist seeing what ole piggy lou was up to...She's been tagging a page in a few posts "promoting" this page called queerkidstuff....yup....that's a drag queen reading books to kids in hopes of creating more of these "queer kid" abominations. I used to be staunchly against people talking about "the gay agenda" (what could gays possibly be pushing? Brunch? Watching Rachel Maddow? Golden Girls reboot?) but now I realize there has been an agenda all along, and it's much darker than I could have imagined. I feel bad for every gay/lesbian adult out there just trying to live their lives normally because these freaks are making them all look like a bunch of predators.

Then we've got poor Desmond looking like he just got done bawling his eyes out before being pushed into this "Frida Kahlo" inspired shoot. God he looks fucking miserable. Then of course onto more typical "I don't sexually exploit my son!!!" pics from this overgrown swine. I can't even tell if he's got a shirt on and tbh, I don't want to know. Most kids on summer break get to go swimming, play with friends, ride bikes, just be a kid and enjoy the time off. Not Desmond though, all summer has been dragging him from gay parades, to adult night clubs, drag shows, music videos, photo shoots etc. This poor kid deserves so much better.
Queer Kids Stuff has a thread on here, it's a lot of grooming and degeneracy.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about other places, but around here, "Drag Queen Story Hour" basically just involves your normal book reading to kids, learning their numbers and letters, singing kid songs, etc, only the person doing so is a drag queen. It's a totally public event, so it's not like some closed up, secret gay thing. It sounds like a Sesame Street type of show, only of course, with drag queens.

Maybe it's different elsewhere? I don't know. If that's all it is, I really can't see the big deal. Kid seeing some dude in a goofy outfit? They see far, far worse in TV.

Skitty Tittles

Cynical Canuck
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about other places, but around here, "Drag Queen Story Hour" basically just involves your normal book reading to kids, learning their numbers and letters, singing kid songs, etc, only the person doing so is a drag queen. It's a totally public event, so it's not like some closed up, secret gay thing. It sounds like a Sesame Street type of show, only of course, with drag queens.

Maybe it's different elsewhere? I don't know. If that's all it is, I really can't see the big deal. Kid seeing some dude in a goofy outfit? They see far, far worse in TV.
If I remember correctly, one of the drag queens had a prior conviction for sexual assault. Nothing wrong with drag but it is generally raunchy adult entertainment and it's obvious whoever set up the story hour couldn't do a simple background check.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Gay for Rosechu
kiwifarms.net

It's called conditioning. You start them off when they are young and impressionable to make it seem like that shit is normal. There is a disconnect when you see that kind of stuff on TV, but when you get exposed to it real life then that's when it really hits you hard. Now imagine that over and over again until the kids get desensitized and seeing men in drag is normalised. Suddenly we have even more Desmonds all over the place just we are seeing trans and gays coming out of the woodwork now.

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Nothing wrong though with people being gay, or for adult men being drag queens. (Desmond is a different story, and I don't think it's about seeing drag queens on tv). The whole "conditioning a child to be gay!" is just fundy bullshit, for the most part. Wendy's an idiot, but I don't think this is something that's happening on a regular basis. We just hear about HERE because we seek it out, don't we?

I can't get worked up over something like this. I mean, look at the Catholic church scandal -- you had child molestors there. Who'd have thought a priest, of all people, would harmed a child?

More gays and more trans people? It's probably because they're feeling more comfortable, because society's becoming more open-minded, not because more people are BECOMING gay and/or trans. I don't know, the older I get, the less I give a shit about how these adults live their lives. THEY'RE not hurting anyone.

Wendy, however, is a different story. She's not even gay, just a stage mother/attention whore. Not a good combination. I'm guessing she saw the drag queen thing and ran with it, thinking it would make good money.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." -Dennis Miller

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net

Two of the queens at the Houston events were registered sex offenders.

Some of the events, like one in Ohio and another in Renton, WA, are also having "drag workshops" for kids.

Parents are being barred from some of these events, leaving the queens alone with the kids. This was enforced by sheriff deputies at one "story hour."

At an event in Portland, OR, small children were encouraged to climb all over the queen while he was laying down on the floor, including putting their faces in his fake boobs and laying on top of his crotch.

Most of all: why? Drag is like gay burlesque. It isn't for kids, it's adult entertainment. And there aren't other "story hours" for other groups of people like nurses, basketball players, mailmen, etc. So...why? What's the need for this, why the big push?

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Gay for Rosechu
kiwifarms.net
Nothing wrong though with people being gay, or for adult men being drag queens. (Desmond is a different story, and I don't think it's about seeing drag queens on tv). The whole "conditioning a child to be gay!" is just fundy bullshit, for the most part. Wendy's an idiot, but I don't think this is something that's happening on a regular basis. We just hear about HERE because we seek it out, don't we?

I can't get worked up over something like this. I mean, look at the Catholic church scandal -- you had child molestors there. Who'd have thought a priest, of all people, would harmed a child?

More gays and more trans people? It's probably because they're feeling more comfortable, because society's becoming more open-minded, not because more people are BECOMING gay and/or trans. I don't know, the older I get, the less I give a shit about how these adults live their lives. THEY'RE not hurting anyone.

Wendy, however, is a different story. She's not even gay, just a stage mother/attention whore. Not a good combination. I'm guessing she saw the drag queen thing and ran with it, thinking it would make good money.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." -Dennis Miller
That's the thing. It's not just Wendy, it's mainstream media in general. They don't care about adults. They are aiming at the youth. It's in the universities, the movies, the cartoons, the comic books. Everywhere. Yet the majority of people are straight, but it's the LGBT who have influence on the children. You don't see anything wrong with that?

Abortions4All

"You're on Kiwi Farms? How often do you go there?"
kiwifarms.net

Google drag queen story hour multnomah county. Look at the photos. Make up your own mind.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino