Horrorcow DESMOND IS AMAZING / desmondisamazing / Wendylou, Andrew, & Desmond Napoles - Child being abused/sexualized by parents for financial gain, and fame.

HeraldofNurgle

MFW Yersinia pestis
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised more big name queens haven't said more about this, I follow a ton of queens and its mostly radio silence. I know Lactacia did a really horrifying shoot with Violet Chachki, but most queens are pretty quiet over this and it concerns me.
It's because if they make one small step out of line, the monster that the LGTBQ movement has become will swoop down and utterly end their lives. They are not above violence, threats, and even removing you from employment in order to keep others in line.

"Would any other sexist bigoted homo/transphobes wanna say anything now? Yeah, I thought as much. Keep saying what we tell you too and everything will be okay."

KeepHopeAlive

I'm not a doctor, but I play one on the internet.
kiwifarms.net
I thought he looked more like a Jewish Rosa Parks.
Except pansexual individuals have zero preference, most bisexual people are open to dating/sleeping with men and women but prefer one or the other at least by a small margin. Pansexual people will also date people in the lesser known sub categories such as agender, non-binary, transgender, genderfluid, etc. A lot of bisexual people wouldn't consider those options. I have a friend who considers them self pansexual and drilled this into my head because I myself didn't know the difference. 😛

Back to Desmond though because that's really the focus here....I haven't seen these pics posted here yet but they give me the heebie jeebies...what's with the god awful rhinestone eyebrows??

View attachment 829641View attachment 829642
Why the fuck is he dressed like Jessica Harper in Phantom of the Paradise?

View attachment 830842

Big Nasty

Unfettered scum
kiwifarms.net
A lot of the photos showing the small kids reveal a lot of very nervous, guarded body language. These are enormous, stinky obese men wearing outrageous, often satanic looking clown makeup and bizarre body prostheses. To the average 3 year old, that's fucking nightmare fodder.
Speaking from personal experience, I remember that as a young kid, I was intensely suspicious of people wearing any sort of disguise or costume.

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
Speaking from personal experience, I remember that as a young kid, I was intensely suspicious of people wearing any sort of disguise or costume.
Dude, Spiderman came to the mall and was signing comics when I was five. I was a huge Spiderman fan but I could not force myself to go up to him because I just knew that any man who could breathe inside that costume was probably some kind of terrifying powerful freak.

raritycat

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised more big name queens haven't said more about this, I follow a ton of queens and its mostly radio silence. I know Lactacia did a really horrifying shoot with Violet Chachki, but most queens are pretty quiet over this and it concerns me.
My best guess is that due to many Drag Race queens having started doing drag as teenagers with fake IDs, they fear speaking out against "Drag Kids" because it calls into question their past and their route to success as a performer. If they say "this is no place for children," then there is going to be a massive backlash against them for being hypocrites. Granted, Desmond and Lactacia are MUCH younger than these guys were. I think Jinkx started at 15, but that was in an LGBT youth club in Portland as opposed to an actual bar/nightclub. Most who started underage did so around 18/19.

queerape

WE WAS DANKEY KANGZ N SHIET
kiwifarms.net
My best guess is that due to many Drag Race queens having started doing drag as teenagers with fake IDs, they fear speaking out against "Drag Kids" because it calls into question their past and their route to success as a performer. If they say "this is no place for children," then there is going to be a massive backlash against them for being hypocrites. Granted, Desmond and Lactacia are MUCH younger than these guys were. I think Jinkx started at 15, but that was in an LGBT youth club in Portland as opposed to an actual bar/nightclub. Most who started underage did so around 18/19.
Not to mention, in other countries like Canada, UK, and in Europe, 18/19 is of age so it's not even that bad. Many people in Canada think the US is crazy for setting their age at 21.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Cozy and Frenpilled Diversity Quota
kiwifarms.net
Its weird seeing this push considering that my generation pretty much made clowns dissapear because they were stuff from nightmares.
In my experience whatever resembles the LGBT+ community these days is conformed of insecure-20-something people that have some weird kink or discovered they might be into something. Most gays, bis and trans I know want to keep low profiles unless they fit the stereotype since they led normal lives; if you not parade your identity 24/7 you at best get ignored and at worst get blacklisted. Most events related where I live get crowded by cis and heteros that look and act like we are some sort of new species, if you want to get lowkey insulted about anything this types have you covered.
As queens go it might be because RuPaul, very likely the only queen normies know about, endorses this nonsense so you get trapped on missing out or getting laveled as bigoted/out of fashion. Even mainstrem media and hip media outlets talk wonders so the pressure grows in an enviorment that is as miserable as any other entertainment network.
I will stay here waiting till they gave drag kings their chance. Is only fair.

Last edited:

simulated goat

Not a GTO
kiwifarms.net
I made my parents take down the Circus Pennant with clowns on it they hung in my bedroom when I was six. Since then I've learned more about the trickster nature of the clown in symbolism, it's kinda scary and no wonder kids instinctively shy away. This 'drag queen' is as made up as any clown, in fact rather sinisterly so.

That one last picture though...that's fucking nightmare fuel.

An Sionnach Seang

Russell Greer audiobook in profile
kiwifarms.net
Has the drag queen storyteller who is an actual sex offender been posted in this thread yet? I apologize if this is late.

Registered child sex offender read to kids at Houston Public Library during Drag Queen Storytime

The Houston Public Library promised kids and their parents “an imaginative storytelling experience” during Drag Queen Storytime — but it served up something a lot more sinister.
One of the participating drag queens, Tatiana Mala Nina, whose real name is Alberto Garza, is a 32-year-old child sex offender who was convicted of assaulting an 8-year-old boy in 2009, according to the Houston Chronicle.

View attachment 835793

View attachment 835796

View attachment 835797
Oh, you're missing the best one.

Please note: these were posted on the library's social media accounts. This is the shit that's happening in broad daylight with public funding.

We live in a world where children's librarians and teachers can't even hug students because of no-touch policies, but get a drag queen into the library and it's apparently fine for grown men to have little kids crawling on their groins.

Even if they're not actual abusers themselves (optimistic), they're effectively grooming the kids to think that a normal and even special/fun way of interacting with a grownup is laying on top of them. The adults around are all snapping pictures and laughing, it must be fine and safe to behave this way.
holy fucking shit

there is no hope for western civilisation, bar nuking it to oblivion and starting again from scratch

mdrop22

Not For Human Consumption
kiwifarms.net
But thats a bit different. Myself and most others are concerned because someone under 18 is performing in an 18+ space. I couldnt give less of a fuck about a 19 year old sneaking into a bar, college students do it everyday. And they're adults as far as sexual relations go. These queens could say "performing drag is an 18+ activity but you can do it at home for practice!" Or something soft like that. But they dont.

raritycat

kiwifarms.net
But thats a bit different. Myself and most others are concerned because someone under 18 is performing in an 18+ space. I couldnt give less of a fuck about a 19 year old sneaking into a bar, college students do it everyday. And they're adults as far as sexual relations go. These queens could say "performing drag is an 18+ activity but you can do it at home for practice!" Or something soft like that. But they dont.
It is different, but it doesn't mean that it will be treated as a different situation if a big name queen speaks out. Even saying that biological, heterosexual women have no place doing drag got major backlash years ago and now everyone is throwing dollars, even if they feel reluctant about it, at fat straight girls in clown makeup who perform in gay bars.

The potential backlash could be career ending for most of these queens even if the silent majority agree that the whole drag kids thing is fucked. Bars wouldn't want to book someone who has bad press.

JoyfulDarter

Dream Rapist
kiwifarms.net
To expand on the subject of queens talking out about this, there's also the issue of this being a hobby/artform vs being a career. I have a friend who used to volunteer and be involved at a gay bar that had a vibrant drag scene (internal drama and inept ownership kind of destroyed it but that's another story) but there's definitely a divide in the community between older queens who do drag as an artform and the younger ones coming in on the backs of the popularization of drag and treating it like a career. (There are still older queens careerering and younger ones arting it up, this is just the divide as he describes it.) The younger ones in particular play everything safe, my friend told me about one queen he couldn't stand who always did lipsynchs to Queen songs because Queen is a popular band so she knows she'll get lots of tips for it. In general her entire persona and act is very passe and "safe". It's very polished, she does a good job and all, but she doesn't push herself and doesn't really bring anything new to the scene.

So a lot of them just aren't going to rock the boat, because drag is at a point now where if you play your cards right you can make drag your 9-5 and make a living off of it. That just wasn't as viable of an option ten years ago. Drag isn't punk anymore, it isn't subversive and it sure as hell isn't an artistic statement about anything, it's mainstream and part of a political machine with a very specific set of agendas.

break these cuffs

You must attack the word bastards
kiwifarms.net
It's because either
A) they support it
B) they're horrified like they should be, but won't break ranks because people will say mean things about them

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
It's because either
A) they support it
B) they're horrified like they should be, but won't break ranks because people will say mean things about them
Yeah I don't get all the posts that are so baffled about why the "good queens" don't speak out. Maybe because they are weirdo degenerates who have devoted their life to dressing in horror inducing woman-face to titillate other degenerates and they aren't exactly made of the toughest moral fiber to start with? You think?

break these cuffs

You must attack the word bastards
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I don't get all the posts that are so baffled about why the "good queens" don't speak out. Maybe because they are weirdo degenerates who have devoted their life to dressing in horror inducing woman-face to titillate other degenerates and they aren't exactly made of the toughest moral fiber to start with? You think?
Many people don't want to think that people they like or respect disagree with them on things, especially something they consider important. This is more prevalent in young people.

MsStevieMarie

Failed Male
kiwifarms.net
A lot of the photos showing the small kids reveal a lot of very nervous, guarded body language. These are enormous, stinky obese men wearing outrageous, often satanic looking clown makeup and bizarre body prostheses. To the average 3 year old, that's fucking nightmare fodder.
I don't care what any bleeding heart says. This isn't for the kids, it's for the adults. The queen gets "something" out of it and the other adults can pat themselves on the back for being so progressive. The kids are just pawns. And what's the logic behind this anyway? It's not like these people walk around like this their whole lives. They only dress up like this to perform. The only way a kid is likely to encounter one of them is.... If they're forced to sit and listen to them read at their local library.

Absolutego

kiwifarms.net
This is what everyone thinks it is at first. But the first thought that popped into my head was, why drag queens in the first place? Drag is an explicitly adult activity that goes on in bars and clubs, and is highly sexualized. I don't give a fuck about what grown adults choose to do, but it's just not for kids. Do we have "stripper story hour" so kids can learn about "sex work" and how great it is? No, and no one would be ok with it. Drag is more than just dressing up, because playing dress up can be done without the weird gender bullshit. A 5 year old doesn't understand that gender queer garbage anyway, they are just starting to realize maybe boys and girls are different ffs. They don't need some asshole in clown makeup telling them it's cool to look like a total fucking trainwreck.
I honestly think the newfound obsession with drag shows is a case of poorly educated 'allies' conflating it with transgenders after the memo went out from LGBT activist groups that the T was going to be the new flagship cause to support.

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
I honestly think the newfound obsession with drag shows is a case of poorly educated 'allies' conflating it with transgenders after the memo went out from LGBT activist groups that the T was going to be the new flagship cause to support.
It's not really driven by allies, though, it's driven by movement insiders, including queens. I think it's more savvy than that by far. Drag shows are popular with straight hipster cosmopolitan types, have been for a long time. (See Darcelle in Portland, for instance.) RuPaul, all that jazz. These folks figure that if they sell the "harmless fun CAMP!" angle they will be able to access and influence the youngest audiences in a way they would never be permitted to do if they came straight out with "we need four year olds to think about buttsex and transitioning."

ATaxingWoman

Professional Ikea Visiting Tax Investigator
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino