Despite his claims, DSP is still spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on the WWE Champions mobile game -

lavrentiyberia

kiwifarms.net
It's a shame last I checked Tevin doesn't believe in the 40k (was it 40k? Maybe it was only 20k, I forget how much this asshole has spent) on Champions stuff.
The first statement he made about it was that he didn't think it was him, but since then the evidence has become overwhelming, and he has made jokes about it where the assumption is that it is him. But I agree with the above poster, he won't come out and say it's true until it is 100% verified, that's always been his approach.

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and he's whaled HARD since the bankruptcy
People keep saying this but it doesn't seem to be true. His whaling rate has remained roughly constant, going by the power points and roster numbers.
My working theory is still that there's a maximum burn rate you reach once you have everything there is to have, and Phil's at that point. He probably whales only for new khantent, gets the khantent, then stops because he once again has everything. (The few gaps in his roster are probably things he missed that never came back)

Hadidecount1990

kiwifarms.net
People keep saying this but it doesn't seem to be true. His whaling rate has remained roughly constant, going by the power points and roster numbers.
My working theory is still that there's a maximum burn rate you reach once you have everything there is to have, and Phil's at that point. He probably whales only for new khantent, gets the khantent, then stops because he once again has everything. (The few gaps in his roster are probably things he missed that never came back)
I agree with this. I believe the hardest whaling occurred when he first got addicted and once he got everything the game offered, he only whaled whenever something new came out. Though I don't doubt that he still plays daily

I agree with this. I believe the hardest whaling occurred when he first got addicted and once he got everything the game offered, he only whaled whenever something new came out. Though I don't doubt that he still plays daily

My theory is that he's moved on to a new game, where he was at least smart enough to pick a different username.

hundredthousand

kiwifarms.net
It seems like Phil is especially into the games where you need to drop huge money to get to the top. There are free mobile games which are not as shameless as champions is.

I've played Final Fantasy Record Keeper casually for like 3 years and spent maybe $30 yet I can complete most of the content.

It's pretty ironic that a guy who plays games all day for a living is so shit at them that the only way he can be a top player in one is by buying his way to the top.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DBZ Dokken Battle (he talked about pulls there, so probably whaled out on that one as well)
Phil even skipped streams to play Dokkan Battle back in 2016. He took a random day off out of nowhere ... then some Elite Field Autist just happened to notice there was a Dokkan tourney going on and guessed the two were related. We had no idea how deep the rabbit hole went back then but in hindsight it lines up perfectly. Somebody more autistic than me could probably track his impromptu half-days or days off and see how well they line up with gacha.

It seems like Phil is especially into the games where you need to drop huge money to get to the top. There are free mobile games which are not as shameless as champions is.
He desperately wants people to see him as a serious adult streamer and businessman. Unfortunately for him he's exceptional which leaves buying his way to the top (see also: Flexing like a madman to keep his pet woman around). Being a "very open wallet" is the only reason people even give him the time of day in those guilds but he doesn't care because he's finally getting the recognition he thinks he deserves.

EDIT:

The reality is that whales like Phil are going to dictate what mobile gaming becomes. I don't know what the numbers are like for mobile games but on consoles most players either don't buy microtransactions or spend modestly (like $10-15 total). Superwhales like Phil are even rarer. But when the game is cheap or free to download, the revenue from people like Phil is going to be such an outsized portion of revenue that the devs will cater primarily to them.

Last edited:

Surly Muppet

kiwifarms.net
I just want to link this post here from the main thread for posterity, as Phil is addressing Champions.

There are a few things worth noting in these posts...
1. He specifically mentions the $40k allegation. This is rare, maybe even the first time he has referred to this number alone. Notice that he says we're crazy for thinking this, but doesn't actually say that he didn't do it. This is the same semantic trick he used for the bankruptcy - "I didn't say I didn't file for bankruptcy, I said they were talking nonsense!"

2. The first cap... He seems to imply that we were waiting for a mod to be leaving, then we created a "leak" that we falsely said proved he was the same guy as the Champions discord. First of all, we were 'waiting' for a mod to be leaving? How would we know this before they left? Unless he thinks we were already talking to the mods, which would suggest the leaks are real anyway, but if that's the case, why didn't we get more? Further, they didn't leave until after we received the leak - we weren't even sure which mods got the snips right away, and we're still not 100% about which sent the leaks. This undermines the implication that we faked the leaks, because, again, we didn't know the mod was leaving. He also pretty much just confirmed there is a mod discord again since that wasn't even on the radar for denial here - this version of events requires one to exist. Remember you lied about using discord at all, Phil. For years.
Second, he says we 'tried to say' that it was evidence that the discord accounts are the same. This is actually a concrete trail with how discord works, and is the only part of this that couldn't be fabricated, but it's the only part he specifically says we made up.

To anyone wondering why he doesn't address the issue, this is why. The more he talks about it and tries to spin it to counter the evidence on the table, the more he needs to make up scenarios that require double agent mods, the same semantic tricks he used before, a detractor coding discord to work a certain way, and apparent time travel. Our 'narrative' seems to require a lot fewer plot devices than Phil's obvious narrative. I wonder what that means.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I just want to link this post here from the main thread for posterity, as Phil is addressing Champions.

There are a few things worth noting in these posts...
1. He specifically mentions the $40k allegation. This is rare, maybe even the first time he has referred to this number alone. Notice that he says we're crazy for thinking this, but doesn't actually say that he didn't do it. This is the same semantic trick he used for the bankruptcy - "I didn't say I didn't file for bankruptcy, I said they were talking nonsense!"

2. The first cap... He seems to imply that we were waiting for a mod to be leaving, then we created a "leak" that we falsely said proved he was the same guy as the Champions discord. First of all, we were 'waiting' for a mod to be leaving? How would we know this before they left? Unless he thinks we were already talking to the mods, which would suggest the leaks are real anyway, but if that's the case, why didn't we get more? Further, they didn't leave until after we received the leak - we weren't even sure which mods got the snips right away, and we're still not 100% about which sent the leaks. This undermines the implication that we faked the leaks, because, again, we didn't know the mod was leaving. He also pretty much just confirmed there is a mod discord again since that wasn't even on the radar for denial here - this version of events requires one to exist. Remember you lied about using discord at all, Phil. For years.
Second, he says we 'tried to say' that it was evidence that the discord accounts are the same. This is actually a concrete trail with how discord works, and is the only part of this that couldn't be fabricated, but it's the only part he specifically says we made up.

To anyone wondering why he doesn't address the issue, this is why. The more he talks about it and tries to spin it to counter the evidence on the table, the more he needs to make up scenarios that require double agent mods, the same semantic tricks he used before, a detractor coding discord to work a certain way, and apparent time travel. Our 'narrative' seems to require a lot fewer plot devices than Phil's obvious narrative. I wonder what that means.
It’s quite interesting how vague he is.

He doesn’t even say what is factually incorrect or what is made up. Just goes “there hasn’t been a shred of real evidence ACK! ACK!”

So what is it Phil? If they “tried to say that it’s evidence that the discord account matched the one the WWE guy used” Is it incorrect?

Note that Phil doesn’t go that far. He tries to leave himself some wiggle room for future lies or admissions: “I never said it’s not my Discord account!”

TheGoutburglar

kiwifarms.net
He specifically mentions the $40k allegation. This is rare, maybe even the first time he has referred to this number alone.
The only other time I've seen him say an actual figure was when he exaggerated it to $140k to make it sound more preposterous to his paypigs. Had the same attitude back then, too, that it was just so ridiculous that refuting it was basically unnecessary.

Unless he thinks we were already talking to the mods, which would suggest the leaks are real anyway, but if that's the case, why didn't we get more?
If Phil has actually read this entire thread, then he knows how much we wanted to see a lot more, and is probably just rubbing it in that we didn't. Remember: there is no situation in which someone pisses Phil off and he refrains from going "Haha!" at every opportunity from then on out, regardless of how it makes him look.

Shit, we actually have two examples of that, because he's insinuating that hiding so much in MTX would've been impossible. Except he did exactly that, and he knows it. He's laughing at us.

Last edited:

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
Saw the new snort burnell video and apparently we all owe Phil a huge apology for this whole thread. Yep he said that with a straight face. It's funny that happened when that ultra sperg came in here and started all that nonsense....really makes you think...
Phil can go fuck himself with a mercury covered cactus.

It's only a matter of time before he admits to his addiction for pity bux and gets more oily dudes in his pocket.

Tags
None