Despite his claims, DSP is still spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on the WWE Champions mobile game -

Someone named Uselessness_TheyCallMeDSP got banned without explicitly mentioning the game by name. Quality troll.

"@darksydephil hey man, I was told we have the same name and decided to check out the stream!"
Good troll names from now on should include some variation of uselessness , and guild. Can't wait for those words to go on the ban list.
Also I will tell everyone right the fuck now, do not give him money while doing this. No gifted subs, no cheers, ect. I shouldn't have to but I know someone is already thinking about it. He's just gonna spend it on more "pulls" for his mobile game.

Prince Lotor

Oldschool 80's winged-helmet autism
So I really have no experience with mobile games and have zero clue what this game is even like. It seems like there is a fair amount of micro-managing, upkeep, roster management, etc. . . along with the gambling elements ofc; but for anyone else wondering like I was this is the actual gameplay that has Phil sinking thousands into this game. I honestly still am not sure what I'm looking at but this looks lame af to me, if someone else finds it enjoyable I'm not shitting on you, I just don't see anything I would rate as fun in this.

I'd like to add something to Comma's post post from earlier regarding his typing patterns. When Phil tries to communicate "professionally" on Twitter, he uses correct capitalization and punctuation. When he's communicating casually however, he leaves it completely up to the auto-correct settings of the OS / program that he's using. The text messages in his own chat for example, have very little capitalization and punctuation other than periods and commas because he's typing them on his vanilla Windows 8 laptop with no auto-correct. He will only use apostrophes IF not doing so could lead to potential confusion (e.g. we'll / well and he'll / hell). When he's casually communicating with wheelchairs on Twitter, it's up to iOS to decide how to correct Phil's lazy typing, which usually means only the first letter of a sentence gets capitalized and no apostrophes. Judging by the capitalization patterns in the Discord text messages he is almost certainly using his phone. For example:
2c96754b-822c-4c46-81b0-8198692dc4f9-jpeg.1094581
If you compare them to Phil's casual Twitter messages when he's also using his phone, it pretty much shows the same patterns.
2.PNG

6.PNG

1.PNG

3.PNG
Now, I got confused because in some of the Discord posts, he does seem to use correct punctuation and capitalization, but then I noticed that he almost exclusively does it for "announcement" posts that are similar to the ones Phil posts on Twitter when he's about to start/finish a stream or complain to some company about getting hit with a content ID claim.

Example:
8.PNG
The Discord announcements usually involve him telling his WWE wheelchairs that he is about to do whatever the fuck you do in these games and he'll add an image to the post just like he adds boomer gifs to his announcements on Twitter. Regardless of the circumstances, this Discord DSP seems to have a similar typing style as the confirmed DSP, with a "professional" typing mode when he's announcing things to multiple people and a "lazy" mode for all other messages.

For example, look at these announcements:
discord3.PNG

discord2.PNG
discord1.PNG
And compare them to his casual messages:
discordc3.PNG

discordc2.PNG

discordc1.PNG
Same patterns as on Twitter. This Discord Dave has a Professional mode and lazy as fuck mode (doesn't even capitalize "i" and he uses almost no apostrophes unless it's absolutely necessary to avoid confusion), just like Twitter Dave. Add that to the other idiosyncrasies pointed out by Comma and I think we can be reasonably sure that it's the same person typing.

Last edited:
So I really have no experience with mobile games and have zero clue what this game is even like. It seems like there is a fair amount of micro-managing, upkeep, roster management, etc. . . along with the gambling elements ofc; but for anyone else wondering like I was this is the actual gameplay that has Phil sinking thousands into this game. I honestly still am not sure what I'm looking at but this looks lame af to me, if someone else finds it enjoyable I'm not shitting on you, I just don't see anything I would rate as fun in this.

I played a little bit, I was a wrestling fan when I was maybe 8yrs old but it never went past childhood

never played candy crush either, but this is kinda fun, doing matches to get money to upgrade your character, or getting to the boss and unlocking a new fighter

the only thing that sucked was once I started leveling up, the matches got longer and one turn could mess you up and KO your character, and ofcourse when you lose there's an option to revive for virtual currency, or start the long ass fight again

also if you win or lose, your health gets depleted and you have to use med kits to heal so you can fight again, as you can guess, you run out of med kits all the time, not sure if you can buy them or not, but you get one 10,000 health med kit per 45 minutes, so once you're over 10k health you'll probably burn through them way easier and there's probably some mtx baked into that

and all characters have different classes, and certain fights can only done by certain wrestlers, so you're gonna be leveling every different type of character, then you use wrestlers as team mates, which have to be strong, and you use wrestlers as coaches which give perks

it turned aids pretty quick, and constant "hey buy this $39.99 50% off"

not gonna play anymore, it overheats my phone, but will keep tabs on dsp until the next saga

might look for an old ps1 wrestling game, revived some of my childhood playing this trash

also "TheyCallMeDSP" has habitually logged in right after dsp's stream for 3 days in a row now

C9400EEF-0FC8-4F7D-B3BA-4229B8E5CB8E.jpeg

Last edited:
All Phil needs to do is tell Katherine to play his oiled up half naked men hugging game during his stream to throw off any and all of these very public gay op attempts.
I think most of us are past the point of caring if an inconsistency in time like that pops up. We’re at the point of analyzing typing habits, he’s banning people with the guild name immediately in his chat. It’s going to take something genuinely substantial to change my mind that this wasn’t dark and just happens to be someone with a dozen of his tell tale signs.

NIGGER ASS PEE POOPY RAPE

erect: ╭ᑎ╮ pee: ╰Ụ╯ micropenis: ╰ᶸ╯ ⁞ LONG: Ɛ====Э
it's like one of those old games where you play tetris or solve a puzzle to reveal crusty jpeg tits. Phil has tens of thousands, probably over 100,000 hours of gaming experience under his belt and over 56,000 gaming videos on his youtube channel. clearly you're just too much of a casual to understand his superior tastes in video games. WWE Champions is the pinnacle of gaming as an art form. the game mechanics are perfectly refined and not bugged at all.

. I honestly still am not sure what I'm looking at but this looks lame af to me, if someone else finds it enjoyable I'm not shitting on you, I just don't see anything I would rate as fun in this.
Like most mobile or free to play games. the mechanics are dreadful and actively trying to fuck you over. The only reason any of these games have any charm or appeal is usually the IP attached to it. Its fucking baffling how people put up with it, but I have, and it seems so many others have too. It doesn't hurt that they employ all the same strategies to get you addicted as a modern day gambling/pachinko machine.

I really hope this is DSP's Boogie moment.

Last edited:

That Hedonist Nerd

Pig Whisperer & Boomer
In case you were wondering if both DSPs are one in the same:
DSPCOnfidence.png

In case you're curious on known data its using:
DSPData.png

So currently Coeus is so confident that its the same person that the odds exceed the number of people currently on the planet. This mesh has literally never been wrong if his confidence is greater than about 85%

But it doesn't matter. Nothing will change. Dave lives on.

Shield Breaker

Blabber Mouth
True & Honest Fan
Good troll names from now on should include some variation of uselessness , and guild. Can't wait for those words to go on the ban list.
Also I will tell everyone right the fuck now, do not give him money while doing this. No gifted subs, no cheers, ect. I shouldn't have to but I know someone is already thinking about it. He's just gonna spend it on more "pulls" for his mobile game.

Or just use the handles of his fellow guild members.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
In case you were wondering if both DSPs are one in the same:
View attachment 1096382
In case you're curious on known data its using:
View attachment 1096385

So currently Coeus is so confident that its the same person that the odds exceed the number of people currently on the planet. This mesh has literally never been wrong if his confidence is greater than about 85%

But it doesn't matter. Nothing will change. Dave lives on.
I hope this satisfies any lingering skeptics and doubters.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
What if DSP isn't even real and he's just a Deepfake and we've all been following a ruse made by a program this whole time?
Now that you mention it, his predictably stilted phrasing and limited range of vocabulary would make it fairly easy for a motivated detractor to design a chatbot that could replicate his verbiage and writing style with a fair degree of verisimilitude

I worked in this industry and the whales can be broken down into 2 categories.

1) depressed/dependent personality; normally white people who we tell ourselves are naturally addicts and if they weren’t addicted to a mobile game they would instead be addicted to drugs or alcohol (no real evidence). Main stream game journos perfect persona as they like to Paint these as the majority.

2) are literally multimillionaires from Dubai and other rich Middle Eastern /Asian countries play just because they literally don’t have a problem with pay to win and they’re in shit hole countries that will normally ban most other types of games but most mobile games you can access easily from anywhere in the world with no need for a VPN.

I do think in the first category you would find quite a few cows. In the early days it would be common practice to become Facebook friends with the whales and see how they tick. We found some truly exceptional shit.

The only other whale I'm really aware of is Kanye West. When he famously went $53 million into debt a few years ago, someone went through his dumbest expenses and he tracked a reported $2.7 million in "iPad apps and in-app purchases," according to Vice. In 2015, he was bitching publicly about the evils of microtransactions and how his daughter North had racked up huge expenses doing pay-to-win shit. Whether or not it was Kanye or his kid, studios benefit when rich morons save a card on file and let someone with no impulse control buy, buy, buy.

Did anyone think of DarkSydePull yet?