Despite his claims, DSP is still spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on the WWE Champions mobile game -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

grump

kiwifarms.net
BTW: has someone looked into more than a couple login times to see if they line up? Maybe someone can make an excel of a couple dozen randomly picked days and check them. Seems a simple way to rule out or greatly strengthen the case if one doesn't align or if they all do. I know its a bit obsessive but this is Kiwifarms after all.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
BTW: has someone looked into more than a couple login times to see if they line up? Maybe someone can make an excel of a couple dozen randomly picked days and check them. Seems a simple way to rule out or greatly strengthen the case if one doesn't align or if they all do. I know its a bit obsessive but this is Kiwifarms after all.
he has logged in at the same time for the past three days, right after his night stream

Surly Muppet

kiwifarms.net
he has logged in at the same time for the past three days, right after his night stream
Did you notice if he logged in at any odd times today? That consistency points to his schedule with the night stream, but he could log in anytime on his day off. That would also be a good indicator, if the pattern conveniently broke the one day when Phil's does.

I feel like he might fire up a few rounds while Kat drives on the highway so they can go to that one really nice pet store that he likes and has the store kitty that he can pet. Or whatever.

Our boy dropped the ball this last Faction Feud event (1/11-1/12) it had to have been lag.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lBVz9ekGk9lIIyc_wXlBWOzUEkT0BBeloBzrLg1FDrE/edit#gid=1330690734
That's because the past couple days he had "hype trains" which are fueled by bits and subs, rather than tips, meaning he doesn't get that money right away to funnel into the moneypit to win. THIS IS WHY "Tips help me the most right now" is his mantra. They help him beat other whales in WWE champions.

Gotta Groom Em All

That Pancham was 18 I swear
kiwifarms.net
Did you notice if he logged in at any odd times today? That consistency points to his schedule with the night stream, but he could log in anytime on his day off. That would also be a good indicator, if the pattern conveniently broke the one day when Phil's does.
It's also important to note that the most diligent reader of Phil's KF threads is Phil himself. After reading all of this he is surely now scheming of a way to throw us off the scent by intentionally logging into his whale game at unusual hours (for him) in a vein attempt to give his denials some credibility.

aszs

kiwifarms.net
In case you were wondering if both DSPs are one in the same:
View attachment 1096382
In case you're curious on known data its using:
View attachment 1096385

So currently Coeus is so confident that its the same person that the odds exceed the number of people currently on the planet. This mesh has literally never been wrong if his confidence is greater than about 85%

But it doesn't matter. Nothing will change. Dave lives on.
Hey what did you use to perform that analysis? I keep wading through pages and pages of search results about the bullshit greek titan

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do we have a list of mobile games Phil has whale'd?
With reasonable certainty, WWE Supercard, WWE Champions, Marvel Future Fight. Speculation on Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, DBZ Dokkan Battle, and Animation Domination (the CCG based on all the Fox shows like Family Guy, American Dad, et al.) because we can't look up his username directly.

AnonymousDimwit

No, propane will not freeze.
kiwifarms.net
I'm amazed these gacha (more like gotcha) games have such a huge financial backing within a small percentage of users. You really need to be a sociopath to prey on the weak and stupid like that, then I realize they're (potentially) bilking Phil out of tens of thousands of dollars and I see it as more of a tard ecosystem where one powerful, evil entity preys on a smaller, stupider entity (WWE -> Phil -> paycucks)

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That ranking list increases the likelihood that's not Phil. For most of those Faction Feuds where he finished top 50, Phil was streaming every day. Including the recent 12/27-28 one where he finished 4th. I don't know if that's humanly possible. Faction Feud is a grindfest during weekends.
Would just suggest that he's buying stamina/energy/fight refills. Depending on how long each match or whatever is, he could easily do a ton. Also, refer back to all the other evidence that it's him (same name in the other game he's said he plays, known whaling in Supercard, the times he logged in, the Discord name). Keep in mind that on the days he streams, he's only on-screen for like 6-7 hrs. And we know he stays up until 2-3 AM regularly. There's plenty of time for him to be playing, especially if he has all weekend. Could it be someone else? Yeah, maybe, but that would be the coincidence to end all coincidences.

Edit: Also, I'd imagine that if he's whaled out and has top-tier cards, he wins a shitload and probably snowballs points that way (winstreak multipliers, higher tiers that give higher points per match, etc).

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net
Would just suggest that he's buying stamina/energy/fight refills. Depending on how long each match or whatever is, he could easily do a ton.
It's not about buying refills, that's nothing with what he spends. It's that he has to be there waiting for teams to fill and do all his matches, and you need to be there to do your matches right away and keep going. The multipliers for winning against high ranked opponents is a lot, but still. I know Phil is competing against crazy dudes playing that shit every waking second to finish 4th. If it is Phil, that's scary, and Kathy must really not care about him at all.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
It's also important to note that the most diligent reader of Phil's KF threads is Phil himself. After reading all of this he is surely now scheming of a way to throw us off the scent by intentionally logging into his whale game at unusual hours (for him) in a vein attempt to give his denials some credibility.
Would just suggest that he's buying stamina/energy/fight refills. Depending on how long each match or whatever is, he could easily do a ton. Also, refer back to all the other evidence that it's him (same name in the other game he's said he plays, known whaling in Supercard, the times he logged in, the Discord name). Keep in mind that on the days he streams, he's only on-screen for like 6-7 hrs. And we know he stays up until 2-3 AM regularly. There's plenty of time for him to be playing, especially if he has all weekend. Could it be someone else? Yeah, maybe, but that would be the coincidence to end all coincidences.

Edit: Also, I'd imagine that if he's whaled out and has top-tier cards, he wins a shitload and probably snowballs points that way (winstreak multipliers, higher tiers that give higher points per match, etc).
he's online, currently 2351hrs in washington

4786FE22-03F9-4468-82D1-76AE6927FAEF.jpeg

compared to the last three days, it's a bit late, but was his day off so he was probably tired from his day off

65D835DC-D7AA-4C17-B63D-DB02DB8D41D9.jpeg

can't find dsp on wwe supercard leaderboards, or in the top 50 guilds

edit: had the wrong times on the spreadsheet

Last edited:
Tags
None