Despite his claims, DSP is still spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on the WWE Champions mobile game -

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
just to put some context on the VIP points

"earn VIP points with every purchase in the store"

DSP has somewhere between 2,250,000 - 4,500,000 points, he needs to spend $20k just to go from level 12-13

$100 = 22,500 points

3F494FB6-216E-470E-BD34-C6DD383A52FF.jpeg

VIP TIER LIST POSTED PREVIOUSLY

00DEED03-3141-4C31-8085-2F91784CA1E4.jpeg

tried to find costs for VIP level 1 - 8, unsure on currency:

EE67A51A-1994-433E-AA34-979EA9D03760.jpeg

this is ontop of what it costs for VIP subscriptions, which is honestly pennies compared what it costs to level up

different VIP subscriptions: (it's possible to have all 5 active at the same time)

$130
$650
$130
$230
$60

ALL USD FOR 12 MONTHS, doubt he has the cheapest, $60 yearly pass

subtleT

kiwifarms.net
just to put some context on the VIP points

"earn VIP points with every purchase in the store"

DSP has somewhere between 2,250,000 - 4,500,000 points, he needs to spend $20k just to go from level 12-13

$100 = 22,500 points
And comparing him to his guildmates' profiles and seeing how similar in power level they are leads me to believe that he's on the brink of breaking into the VIP 13 tier. The only glaring difference is his account level--Phil must no-life this game to an unfathomable degree.

Screenshot_20200114-063004.pngScreenshot_20200114-063059.pngScreenshot_20200114-063035.png

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
compared to the last three days, it's a bit late, but was his day off so he was probably tired from his day off
It's also just the most recent time he was on, right? So if he got on at 9 AM, 11 AM, 3 PM, 7PM, and then close to midnight (all his time), you would only see the last one. Wouldn't hurt to see if he gets on there in the morning (his time) as well.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
It's also just the most recent time he was on, right? So if he got on at 9 AM, 11 AM, 3 PM, 7PM, and then close to midnight (all his time), you would only see the last one. Wouldn't hurt to see if he gets on there in the morning (his time) as well.
shit I messed up the times, I left them as my time and didn't change to dsp's time, i've updated that post now

556E033A-E55E-4642-9F5C-2F1E047902E6.jpeg

I check through out the day, & since I started checking he has never been on earlier than 10p.m his time

his "last online" timer usually runs between 23hrs-1 day, then it resets when he logs in/out

it honestly looks like he's hiding while he plays it

Last edited:

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Interesting read on what people pay between VIP 5-8. The average number is $4000 but most of those people didn’t even make it to 8.

So with him being nearly 13, we are probably now talking $48,000+ on just this game.
we know he has an obsession for subscriptions so he's probably got atleast 2, would probably just add them together and get the average

plus any exclusive promotions, there are about 105/200+ wrestlers "unavailable" in game right now because they come/came out in timed exclusive packs, dave has 200 wrestlers

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
- ''Your honor, in the case of the mid bank condo lawsuit my client is willing to trade his collection of WWE champions to lower the amount asked, including 5 stars Italian Strong Man''

- Denied

- ''Wow that's fucking bullshit d00d, go fuck yourself''
Jokes aside I do wonder what the bank people, and the people he owes money to would think if they saw this and if we could prove it with zero doubt.

This also shows Phil isn't living paycheck to paycheck but is simply low on spending money, so fuck his fans I guess.

- ''Your honor, in the case of the mid bank condo lawsuit my client is willing to trade his collection of WWE champions to lower the amount asked, including 5 stars Italian Strong Man''

- Denied

- ''Wow that's fucking bullshit d00d, go fuck yourself''
are the digital husbando cards even tradable, aside from selling the whole account? edit: and I don't mean tradable for other worthless cards, I mean tradable for real money.

Last edited:

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
I see constant talk about Phil playing a mobile FF game.

Maybe he's actually sinking money into FF Record Keeper, another freemium game available, but one that's actually easily playable/clearing endgame content without spending a dime.
Ehhhh I wouldn’t go that far. The Nightmare and Magicite dungeons require maxed out chars, and the best weapons and soul breaks. And you need them for every element which means you need a lot of maxed out chars and gear.

are the digital husbando cards even tradable, aside from selling the whole account? edit: and I don't mean tradable for other worthless cards, I mean tradable for real money.
If it is like every other mobile game than no. And typically selling the accounts is a bannable offense for most games.

Tags
None