Despite his claims, DSP is still spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on the WWE Champions mobile game -

Quantum Diabetes

At least we'll have something to complain about
True & Honest Fan
go ahead and rate me late but 100k minimum? last time i checked the thread it was 40k. What other than WWE champions has he blown the other 60k on?
I'm pretty sure dsp plays Closet Homo simulator everyday.
In that one you marry a bucktoothed golddigger and play house by saying your cat is your son.

40k was the most conservative estimate of his WWE Champions when the account was first found because you needed to blow at least that amount of money to get to the VIP level he has in the game. There were other games where whaled out accounts were found or that he mentioned playing in the past, they are from memory Marvel Future Fight, Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle.
Has to be the lamest way to waste 100k, amazing how he can make that much and can afford to blow 100k on mobile games but cant afford 2k for a decent PC and possibly make slightly more after that from his videos being a bit higher quality and bringing in more viewers and paying itself off over time and effectively have been free after long enough, but that long term thinking shit isnt for DSP and he would far rather do gay pixel heroin

Like if your going to be greedy at least do it right, He should have a proper scrooge vault by now

Last edited:

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
Phil's been a busy boy, he managed to promote Eddie Guerrero all the way from four-star Silver to five-star Bronze on his most recent stream break:
EsiKVdvXIAcL7ID

Assuming the number of battles/30 days on the site isn't bugged he might just be paying for microtransaction points without even playing now.

Pretty Boy Extremism

Don't get the mickey; You want Gold Dust
The truly pathetic thing is that even if he didn't have the stupidest, lamest addiction ever, Phil would still be bankrupt. Always. He is that terrible with money.
Yup, if he wasn't addicted to gacha he'd just spend his money on something else that's dumb, like how he used to blow it on gamer statues that he treated like shit and then got surprised that he'll get peanuts for them if he tries to sell them now.

Schmeckel

The flow of time is convoluted
It HAS to be moderately difficult to withhold his status in sweaty bejeweled. We're talking about the guy who yammers on about how he was the numbah one ranked US superturboplayer in an arbitrary year... Listening to Phil, he desperately seeks validation. Bitches about other shtreemers making bank doing Muppet actions while he flounders in retarded vests. Other people get sponsors, he can't get anything. Aside from jacking his polack crank on shtreem, his only real claim to (relatively obscure) fame is his EVO appearance. It's not even like it was the Olympics and he got the Pierre de Coubertin medal (not that he'd qualify for it since he's an incorrigible fucking pile of shit).

He's the shtreeming equivalent of "that guy" who was the shit on his high school football team, scored 2 touchdowns once, but got "injured" heading to college so he never got a chance to become a hall of famer in the NFL.

The fact that he can't flaunt his status in something has to eat at him. He can't admit he's relatively high ranked in this game that requires almost no skill beyond not being colorblind. As soon as he does, he'd have to then concede that he's spent stupid amounts of money to play bejeweled, and that alone would completely torpedo his whole "woe is me, I'm sofa king poor, tip me.... Reeeee!" narrative.

But his stupid fuckin wheelchair audience would still drop coin on this charlatan.

TheGoutburglar

The only good pigroach is a salty one.
Yup, if he wasn't addicted to gacha he'd just spend his money on something else that's dumb, like how he used to blow it on gamer statues that he treated like shit and then got surprised that he'll get peanuts for them if he tries to sell them now.
Which funnily enough, he was doing at the same time as he was wasting money on mobile games, and would have been better than what he hides now because his Champions account is worth exactly zero.

What really gets me is that Phil figured out how predatory mobile games are at least seven years ago, and still got hooked on Champions. He knew back in 2013 not to reveal what he spent on them, which means he has known for quite some time that he is capable of getting grifted out of an embarrassing amount of money, and still wound up with a Champions account that, as of its discovery, had a minimum of $40k wasted on it.

That is an absolutely astonishing level of stupidity. It's like he's a fictional character who has no control over how his life unfolds, like how Batman has no control over how many times he has to fight the Joker.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
Has to be the lamest way to waste 100k, amazing how he can make that much and can afford to blow 100k on mobile games but cant afford 2k for a decent PC and possibly make slightly more after that from his videos being a bit higher quality and bringing in more viewers and paying itself off over time and effectively have been free after long enough, but that long term thinking shit isnt for DSP and he would far rather do gay pixel heroin

Like if your going to be greedy at least do it right, He should have a proper scrooge vault by now
The best way I can relate is when I delivered pizza years ago.

You make tips. On a good night you get $100 and spend $100 on booze and weed. On a bad night you get $10 and spend $10 on booze and weed.

It doesn't seem like a big deal. The money was something you didnt have 8 hours ago. Plus you get a paycheck on Friday.

You never can afford a $2000 computer or anything like that because you spend the money as soon as you make it.

Phil might make $10,000 but he spends it all $50 or $100 at a time. $20 at Wendy's, $30 at the liquor store, $50 on gatcha... I just had $100, where did it go? Must be chargebacks.

"gay pixel heroin" very well put

Collections Agent

I've Come To Collect!
True & Honest Fan
It HAS to be moderately difficult to withhold his status in sweaty bejeweled. We're talking about the guy who yammers on about how he was the numbah one ranked US superturboplayer in an arbitrary year... Listening to Phil, he desperately seeks validation. Bitches about other shtreemers making bank doing Muppet actions while he flounders in retarded vests. Other people get sponsors, he can't get anything. Aside from jacking his polack crank on shtreem, his only real claim to (relatively obscure) fame is his EVO appearance. It's not even like it was the Olympics and he got the Pierre de Coubertin medal (not that he'd qualify for it since he's an incorrigible fucking pile of shit).

He's the shtreeming equivalent of "that guy" who was the shit on his high school football team, scored 2 touchdowns once, but got "injured" heading to college so he never got a chance to become a hall of famer in the NFL.

The fact that he can't flaunt his status in something has to eat at him. He can't admit he's relatively high ranked in this game that requires almost no skill beyond not being colorblind. As soon as he does, he'd have to then concede that he's spent stupid amounts of money to play bejeweled, and that alone would completely torpedo his whole "woe is me, I'm sofa king poor, tip me.... Reeeee!" narrative.

But his stupid fuckin wheelchair audience would still drop coin on this charlatan.

Aren't the gems different shapes? Being colorblind wouldn't even hurt him that much

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
TJGamebox on Twitter independently confirmed my crackpot theory, apparently Phil is simply buying the new wrestlers without playing now to the tune of about $1700:
If I understand the tweet correctly the amount of "Versus Coins" (rewards for matches) is way lower than other players in the faction despite his better roster & score, which should be impossible if he were playing matches at a normal-ish rate.

Can we have a Bat-Signal for Sweet Deranged Nigel? This is a new level of pathetic hilarity.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
Jesus fucking christ. Spending his twitch money on it as well? He definitely has spent nearly if not more than 100k on this game at this point. So pathetic. Hi phil!

Is there a legal, non-autistic Illuminati way to figure out if he has new credit cards? If he doesn't have any then he's got to be spending literally every spare dime on this game by now.

TJGamebox on Twitter independently confirmed my crackpot theory, apparently Phil is simply buying the new wrestlers without playing now to the tune of about $1700:
If I understand the tweet correctly the amount of "Versus Coins" (rewards for matches) is way lower than other players in the faction despite his better roster & score, which should be impossible if he were playing matches at a normal-ish rate.

Can we have a Bat-Signal for Sweet Deranged Nigel? This is a new level of pathetic hilarity.
Jesus. Have you guys watched "The Big Short"? That movie about the 2008 financial crisis.

I feel like that character played by Christian Bale whenever I come read this thread. For those who don't know/recall it, he played a fund manager who bet on the financial crisis eventually happening, but he was always frustrated by the fact that the banks kept the farse going instead of admitting that there was no way the whole subprime mortgage thing was anything other than garbage. And it just kept getting worse, and worse, and worse.

Just like Phil here. Is he really this retarded? I just can't understand how it can be Phil. He knows we know. He's declared bankruptcy. He has a chance to actually save money. How can he... I...