Despite his claims, DSP is still spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on the WWE Champions mobile game -

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

architect

kiwifarms.net
I would be willing to put VIP 13 levels of money on him hiding his mobile spending from his wife. If she found out Phil invested 5 or 6 times her yearly earnings in this game, and invested MAYBE $90 in her wedding ring, things would not end well.
It sure would suck if someone sent a letter with some of the information in this thread to a certain soulmaid.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
why not? do you think she would get upset?
Forum rules against what is known as "poop-touching":

"No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you."

Nobody can stop an individual from just doing these things, but it's generally not a great idea to try and plan them out here.

Edit to add: Once someone has posted something like bt9494 and tzgniki did, it's naturally going to spark follow-up, but in general, we're trying to prevent planning of trolling. I personally don't consider something like checking when Phil logged in to WWE Champions to be poop-touching because it's not a direct action to fuck with him. For me, it's the line of observing versus directly interacting with Phil or those in his orbit. That's why doxxing is generally fine but harassing people with the information found is over-the-line.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
I did find this video form April 2019 from one of his guild members that's like a half bragging half recruitment video where the guy says they are a flexible group. I'm not sure the exact anything that goes towards a guild's resource requirements for Faction Feuds , but it seems like maybe as long as Phil is whaling hard they will take whatever time commitment they can from him. Timestamp at 40s
Also @tzgnilki what's this '7 milliom per 24 hour feud requirement' to join their guild that he's talking about at 1m27s? Any ideas?
WAIT WHAT?

This is the first time I see gameplay from it. THIS IS IT? ARE YOU FUKIN KIDDIN ME?

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
I did find this video form April 2019 from one of his guild members that's like a half bragging half recruitment video where the guy says they are a flexible group. I'm not sure the exact anything that goes towards a guild's resource requirements for Faction Feuds , but it seems like maybe as long as Phil is whaling hard they will take whatever time commitment they can from him. Timestamp at 40s
Also @tzgnilki what's this '7 milliom per 24 hour feud requirement' to join their guild that he's talking about at 1m27s? Any ideas?
so feuds are guild events, over 24hrs (or longer?), you and your guild queue up to battle A.I controlled wrestlers from enemy guilds

16EDB9E3-B6D3-4B4E-A2CF-8B0F0D56E53F.jpeg

DSP's guild had 140,000,000 points for the last feud
DSP's score: 3,122,272, approx 200 matches @ 15,000 points

F05CDEA1-E473-461E-A990-3C03528DA784.jpeg

points breakdown:

F3F665DC-7B1A-41EB-AC7C-CD13B89C9B2F.jpeg

the 7million figure must have had something to do with player participation, I don't think it's 7mill per player, and I can't find anything online about how many days feud wars last for, and I can't compare 7mill to today's feud score because the 7mill is from so long ago it won't make sense

I have no idea

edit: I think i've worked it out

you get an average of 15,000 points per feud match

they wanted 7,000,000/24hrs feud requirement, guild has 100 players, so this is 70,000 points per player, which comes out to 4-5 fights each

I don't think you get many points for losing, and you get a lot of points for destroying enemies quick

so I guess if they wern't making 7mill/24hrs, they would just cull the stragglers, i.e the poor people with jobs

I still don't know how long feuds last

Last edited:

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net
Points for Faction Feud work like you get bonuses for winning, using the right wrestlers (that you usually need to buy recently) and the quality of player you beat. Phil is playing against the best opponents, so he's getting lots of points. It's a convoluted formula. Whatever, he's spending a ton of money and a ton of time. More than any 37 year old married man should.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because he's really good at it, and it's hard to blame others when you video yourself doing the digging.
To add to this, planning things here (or anywhere online, really, because every set of walls has ears) leaves you open to Phil's cadre of autists catching wind of your idiocy and blabbing it to him on chat and a 37-year old manchild deservedly laughing at you.

If you do ops, use actual op sec and keep it to yourself. Yes, even when they're successful. Just post the public fallout like you were the first one to just happen to see it and be satisfied that you started shit. No one needs to know about how it was you and you're a conquering hero. We observe and mock here, we don't interact, the logic being that most cows go to ground and DFE when they realize people are planning trolling here and that kills the laughs and the discussion. Boring cows suck and the ones that don't act this way are too unpredictable and few to not apply the rules universally.

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
I would be willing to put VIP 13 levels of money on him hiding his mobile spending from his wife. If she found out Phil invested 5 or 6 times her yearly earnings in this game, and invested MAYBE $90 in her wedding ring, things would not end well.
Sure, but streaming it would also make some money back. I'm baffled he doesn't stream it, and perhaps admit it's not profitable if pressed.

Of all the people in the world who have a built-in excuse for spending stupid amounts of money on a game, surely a Twitch Streamer is one of them.

Gotta Groom Em All

kiwifarms.net
WAIT WHAT?

This is the first time I see gameplay from it. THIS IS IT? ARE YOU FUKIN KIDDIN ME?
Same, I thought the "play bejeweled while you watch hairy pixels wrestle" was just KF being facetious. I didn't realize it was literally play bejeweled while you watch hairy pixels wrestle.

Oh, Phil. You are the truly the gift that keeps on giving. Please never change.

Fuckoffdad

You'll be where you belong
kiwifarms.net
It's worth the casual reminder that Phil is so hopelessly dependant on rasslin' as a fixture in his "happier and healthier than ever" life that he knew in advance via reviews that WWE 2K20 was a $60 unpolished turd of a game, released unfinished and riddled with so many bugs that snagged it a rating of 42/100 and user review of 1.4/10 on metacritic. He whooped and chuckled at how bad the experience was as he played it and then curiously forgot it existed come Most Disappointing Games of the Year season.

Phil loves wrestling to his very marrow because it can never betray him the way real worthless hoomans can. It'll always be there to coddle his inner child for him. The arena where the underdog with the big mouth can win da champeenchips. A young man who put "Darksydephil" on the back of a football jersey when he played super turbo in the FGC because DX wore football jerseys with their own brand on them. A guy who tried to talk his way out of an actual street fight and punk the expectant street fighter crowd with DX crotch chops because that would be hilarious. He's so inured to using wrestling as a coping mechanism that it makes it really easy for me to believe he's using this mobile game to simply ignore the disaster he calls his real adult life

Even more pathetic is how much he mirrors his genuine fans with his we're all pitchin' in dood attitood. He's paying for adultation and attention on a leaderboard the same way these gimps splurge in order to activate clown mode and have him acknowledge their seemingly pathetic existence for a matter of seconds before he potters back to the frying pan to sizzle away in sausage mode until its time to clock out and abandon games he hates - those that require you to press more than one button to win - and get back to his serious adult hahbby.

It's as though he's unable to pull himself away from belonging to some kind of sect where he gets respect via his khantributions and skillz. Had a taste in the FGC (debatable but he clearly believed it in his own head at least) lost it, got another taste when he started on Youtoob and lost it all again. All by being nothing more than his regular miserable sack of shit self. Now the cycle continues ahnline and all he has to do to "win the crowd" is keep throwing away other peoples money. Educate yourself on the hot hand fallacy, dear Philomena.

I'm sure there must be some sort of fantasy rasslin' league in Seattle he could join to get him out of that fucking house right? If he's really just as static as he appears on stream on his phone for a further 6 hours per day x 6 days a week then one would think his gout is eventually going to hook up with its very own soulmaid in the form of some deep vein thrombosis. You already have enough tics, Phil, we don't need to see you hobble around with leg cramps between rock a bye burnell sessions as well.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino