Despite his claims, DSP is still spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on the WWE Champions mobile game -

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can I just reiterate how much it blows my mind that this guy is still whaling out not only in the middle of a bankruptcy but now also a pandemic. It takes a special kind of crazy to not snap out of it. Phil's riding this train all the way, even though the tracks end with a blatant cliff ahead.
He is powerless against his sweaty muscle man jpeg addiction.

Phil can’t even go to Gamblers Anonymous because he couldn’t endure the disbelief and hysterical laughter that would ensue after having to explain to the group that his gambling involved spending tens of thousands to “win” pixelated images of half naked men on his phone.

He’d probably start crying after having to confirm for the upteenth time that, yes, he was addicted to a form of gambling where you can’t ever win any money.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Phil can’t even go to Gamblers Anonymous because he couldn’t endure the disbelief and hysterical laughter that would ensue after having to explain to the group that his gambling involved spending tens of thousands to “win” pixelated images of half naked men on his phone.
Maybe like they have Narcotics Anonymous for narcotics addicts, they could come up with Gacha Anonymous for people this pathetic, so people wouldn't just start laughing at them when they made their confessions.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
It just struck me how this advertising copywrite speech is similar to Phil's own inflection and speech patterns.

"Okay guys remember now, if you tip and we all stay positive, if I make my tip goal we can have an AWESOME interactive stream where you tell me how to play minecraft! It REALLY means a lot to me okay guys because I really need that money so whatever you can spare would be INCREDIBLE. Thank you SO SO much *clasps hands and bows*and of course if you tip more than 5 dollars I might read your cheer on stream, those help me too! But even just being here you get buddy bucks you can spend to increase interaction and POSITIVITY. This has been a GREAT stream you guys thanks and...."

It just oozes bullshit. Hes such a shitty salesman.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
It just struck me how this advertising copywrite speech is similar to Phil's own inflection and speech patterns.

"Okay guys remember now, if you tip and we all stay positive, if I make my tip goal we can have an AWESOME interactive stream where you tell me how to play minecraft! It REALLY means a lot to me okay guys because I really need that money so whatever you can spare would be INCREDIBLE. Thank you SO SO much *clasps hands and bows*and of course if you tip more than 5 dollars I might read your cheer on stream, those help me too! But even just being here you get buddy bucks you can spend to increase interaction and POSITIVITY. This has been a GREAT stream you guys thanks and...."

It just oozes bullshit. Hes such a shitty salesman.
shit, u right

Richard Harrow

“Look, fat, look, here's the deal...”
kiwifarms.net
Almost feel bad for him. He must have some sort of addiction problem.
Yikes, and he's back to drinking FILTERED WATER now. "WWE sweaty man beasts or bottled water? I guess I'll just have to rough it for awhile and bust out the ol filter. I really need those wrestlers man."
So, is the filter still burning his throat or is he running that back? ---> Like he does with sub-goals and fan-requested playthroughs.

HomerSimpson

kiwifarms.net
Yikes, and he's back to drinking FILTERED WATER now. "WWE sweaty man beasts or bottled water? I guess I'll just have to rough it for awhile and bust out the ol filter. I really need those wrestlers man."
So, is the filter still burning his throat or is he running that back? ---> Like he does with sub-goals and fan-requested playthroughs.
Filtered water? What a fancy bitch. I just drink tap.

WWE Champion

kiwifarms.net
he doesn't even need filtered water, just boil it, and drink it warm/hot or let it cool

he adds mio supplement to it anyway, acting like he can taste the difference, fucking idiot
Is us water really that shitty that you have to add alcohol first, cook it and then filter it with a military grade water purifier to drink it? Could explain why he drinks so much gin: for every glass of water a glass of gin to stay healthy. Can't become sick now, might miss a legendary wrestler otherwise

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Is us water really that shitty that you have to add alcohol first, cook it and then filter it with a military grade water purifier to drink it? Could explain why he drinks so much gin: for every glass of water a glass of gin to stay healthy. Can't become sick now, might miss a legendary wrestler otherwise
No, American tap water, by and large, is really good. Outside of a few really shitty areas it's great. People are just autistic and neurotic about it.

HomerSimpson

kiwifarms.net
he doesn't even need filtered water, just boil it, and drink it warm/hot or let it cool

he adds mio supplement to it anyway, acting like he can taste the difference, fucking idiot
Could make distilled water at home with ease. Just get a big pot, turn heat on low, cover with a plate or something concaved and put a smaller pot or pyrex bowl in the center under the lowest part of the concave surface. Water collected will be distilled water.

BScCollateral

kiwifarms.net
Probably, but on the other hand ... if I had to have an addiction, at least give me one that doesn't utterly fuck up my health.

SaidNoOneEver

kiwifarms.net
Most bottled water is just tap water from somewhere else in the US,

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
Phil needs special water so he can add that shit sugary Mio stuff so its basically drinking lemonade.
Remember when he used to drink seltzer water? It seemed like a strange quirk but I guess he replaced it with those Mountain Dew drinks or something.

What is his fear of tap water about? Went from seltzer to bottled and now even with the filter he has to dump flavoring into it.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
Could make distilled water at home with ease. Just get a big pot, turn heat on low, cover with a plate or something concaved and put a smaller pot or pyrex bowl in the center under the lowest part of the concave surface. Water collected will be distilled water.
Phil doesn't have the patience to melt butter, there's no way he would do this.
Remember when he used to drink seltzer water? It seemed like a strange quirk but I guess he replaced it with those Mountain Dew drinks or something.

What is his fear of tap water about? Went from seltzer to bottled and now even with the filter he has to dump flavoring into it.
Water straight from the pipes? That's the same water that's in the toilet. Tap water is what poor people drink. Phil isn't poor, he has negative half a million dollars.

Tags
None