Despite his claims, DSP is still spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on the WWE Champions mobile game -

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
Does WWE have any type of 'energy' system that needs to be refreshed to keep grinding matches?
I don't think so for these events. They're designed for the kids to grind all day with their paid characters. They do have events which have energy stuff to spend money on, though. Others who play the game still seriously would know more than me.

BT9494

kiwifarms.net
Does WWE have any type of 'energy' system that needs to be refreshed to keep grinding matches?
Characters who have been "injured" require health packs to restore their energy. When you are starting out in the game these can be tough to come by, but in gets much easier when you bring guys up that can burn through the daily tours without taking too much damage. In addition, you can put guys up for heals within your faction and your teammates can use tokens to help you out.

I have well over 6,000 health packs and 1,000 faction heals, and I would be willing to bet that DSP dwarfs those numbers with his whale account.

BT9494

kiwifarms.net
@BT9494

some matches have "tickets"

wrestlers have health, and need to be healed after a few matches
Yeah, tickets are used for the blitz events. The normal tickets are pretty easy to accumulate, and are usually used for the normal and hard blitzes. These are generally good for some modest rewards, and also for scoring points for faction events.

The money sink comes in the hell mode blitzes which usually require a special type of ticket. The rewards for these blitzes are much more attractive. These tickets can sometimes be acquired from fully competing a special tour, but are ALWAYS for sale in the store for various prices.

Scopely gonna Scopely....

Last edited:

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Courtesy of TXT on Twitter:

Edit:
@BT9494, how likely is the new wrestler (not necessarily the change in his "strongest superstars") to have been earned without money?
he's on 219 wrestlers now

busy day off, he got blacked, & he must be meta

looks like he was a pay2win wrestler, available 6 months ago

53B17017-9239-4213-83D7-1C822CB62B7A.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

Iamfrigide

kiwifarms.net
My favourite part about his continued spending with bankruptcy proceedings going on is it is his last hurrah.

Of all the ways to go out, KP double special all your creditors, the irs and enemies, go out in a blaze of glory...by spending money on sweaty man pixels.

What a pathetic last hurrah. At least buy some coke and have a great time before they kick you out of your house. You're past the point of saving things with all your lies.
It's like the end of scarface when he's at his desk with the huge pile of coke and his wife comes in and shoots at him. Only the coke is printed out jpgs. And the guy that shoots khet is the officer called in on a swatting. Basically almost a shot for shot remake.

BT9494

kiwifarms.net
he's on 219 wrestlers now

busy day off, he got blacked, & he must be meta

looks like he was a pay2win wrestler, available 6 months ago

View attachment 1201988
Green Kofi is very strong, and of course cost real money to obtain.

I am honestly not sure if it means that this is a new character. It could be that he just didn't have him at the 4 star gold level yet. I really don't know though, so maybe one of his discord people could shed some light on that one.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
discord post made at 1333hrs Tues 24th March Seattle time, posted after a very hard morning of shopping and eating

I initially asked about the appearance of the black guy on DSP's profile, and the discord mole says he was leveled up recently

& DSP is being apprehensive about answering whether or not he has pay2win wrestlers

6B8C43A1-8233-4799-A6FC-D2D6B7D3839B.jpeg

looks like his shit auto-corrected to "Slow"

Last edited:

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Did he win the wrestling yet?
He's winning at life you tractor!

discord post made at 1333hrs Tues 5th March Seattle time, posted after a very hard morning of shopping and eating

I initially asked about the appearance of the black guy on DSP's profile, and the discord mole says he was leveled up recently

& DSP is being apprehensive about answering whether or not he has pay2win wrestlers

View attachment 1202413

looks like his shit auto-corrected to "Slow"
Not exactly. The Big Slow is actually a nick name fans have dubbed him over the years.
Plus an appropriate name for his financial death.

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
There's no multiplayer. The entire game is Bejeweled with fancy wrestling gifs. The events are still playing the match 3 game by yourself, you're just collecting wins for your faction. It's not really a management sim either, you just collect wrestlers and stars for them that boost your stats... mostly by paying obscene amounts of money like Phil does.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
There's no multiplayer. The entire game is Bejeweled with fancy wrestling gifs. The events are still playing the match 3 game by yourself, you're just collecting wins for your faction. It's not really a management sim either, you just collect wrestlers and stars for them that boost your stats... mostly by paying obscene amounts of money like Phil does.
Wait, there's no matchmaking, player vs player interaction at all and it's just a bunch of bots?

That's even more sad.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
WAIT! ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDIN ME? I thought its like a multiplayer game or sthing.

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
Wait, there's no matchmaking, player vs player interaction at all and it's just a bunch of bots?

That's even more sad.
There's faction Discord chat where you can strategize how to perform best for the team, but as we've seen Phil doesn't do that. He only posts bragging about spending money for his pulls and his weekly "I can't spend more!" lie that he can't control himself from stopping.

Tags
None