Despite his claims, DSP is still spending thousands of dollars on the WWE Champions mobile game -

TJGamebox

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• 26DC202E-293B-4A0B-B70B-745DB581C3EC.jpeg
    26DC202E-293B-4A0B-B70B-745DB581C3EC.jpeg
    732.6 KB · Views: 38

Piece of Peace

KAC upper on an Anderson lower 👌
kiwifarms.net
I HOPE THIS ISNT DSP! So the new Hogan event is pure spending event besides 302450 points being free (spending 1 loot coin). DSP's score - minimum / 3500 per loot coin = 201 loot coins purchased exact. 201/16 loot coins per 100 dollars = about 1256 dollars!
Shit like this is why there are still hold-outs that this isn't DSP. People literally can't imagine that a living, breathing human that they watch daily could be this retarded.

TheGoutburglar

The only good pigroach is a salty one.
kiwifarms.net
Shit like this is why there are still hold-outs that this isn't DSP. People literally can't imagine that a living, breathing human that they watch daily could be this retarded.
Shouldn't be so difficult when you realize that there are bigger whales than HIM.
his score increases when he was on break… coincidence?
He expects us to believe so. Which is a really Phil thing to do, assume a coincidence and ignore a mountain of facts that render that exceedingly unlikely.

Donut Coma

Beetus by proxy
kiwifarms.net
what could possibly have stopped him from going to a few wrestling events? Unless those are stories I missed, I don't know of any he has told of doing anything like that.
He went to Wrestlemania 29 with Rambo in 2013, and a few other things, like a RoH taping. There's a Mrhuth Stuff video of Phil's vlahgs about it if you've got 2 hours to kill.

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It blows me away that the thing Phil is willing to save up for (it's not like he raked in $1300 in tips yesterday, after all) isn't even something nice for himself, it's to play this garbage game.

Or he finally gave in and signed up for credit cards - I can't prove it but it fits with his whaling, the recent lull in tips, and his complete inability to save money. There are credit cards out there for people with a fairly recent bankruptcy on their record, the rates are just so extortionate that only a very desperate or very stupid person would sign up for one. Fortunately for us, Phil is both of these.

EDIT:

Reminder that if he filed his taxes with Kat jointly, they should be getting the stimmy bucks around this time.

I doubt they filed jointly. We know from Phil's whining that he did not receive any stimulus bucks in the previous handouts, which means they filed separately in 2019 and 2020. I just don't see him having the foresight/doing the research or trusting Kat enough with his financials to change things up and do a joint filing in exchange for a few thousand in Bidenbux. Phil is greedy but he is also very, very, very lazy.

Last edited:

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Shouldn't be so difficult when you realize that there are bigger whales than HIM.
Phil has never won an event in WWE Champions, I think 4th is still his best finish. Always blows my mind. At the high level Phil is playing at, it's seriously move once and win matches. There is zero thought, zero skill, it's nothing but blowing tons of money and getting your dopamine rush seeing the flashy colors on your phone and bragging about what a whale you are to people who don't care.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
Or he finally gave in and signed up for credit cards - I can't prove it but it fits with his whaling, the recent lull in tips, and his complete inability to save money. There are credit cards out there for people with a fairly recent bankruptcy on their record, the rates are just so extortionate that only a very desperate or very stupid person would sign up for one. Fortunately for us, Phil is both of these.
He did mention being in debt recently which blew my mind. Almost certainly back on his (debt) bullshit

Pretty Boy Extremism

Buck Breakin' Cracka
kiwifarms.net
Phil has never won an event in WWE Champions, I think 4th is still his best finish. Always blows my mind. At the high level Phil is playing at, it's seriously move once and win matches. There is zero thought, zero skill, it's nothing but blowing tons of money and getting your dopamine rush seeing the flashy colors on your phone and bragging about what a whale you are to people who don't care.
Just the thought that there are whales who are dropping even more money on that game than Phil is just horrifying. Though to be honest it would be the funniest shit if the people who place higher than him whaled less, like if they "only" spent like 200 bucks on an event and got first place while Phil struggles to get 4th while putting a thousand dollars into an event. Unfortunately, that seems like an impossible scenario with how predatory and money-hungry this shitty gacha game is.

TheGoutburglar

The only good pigroach is a salty one.
kiwifarms.net
He went to Wrestlemania 29 with Rambo in 2013, and a few other things, like a RoH taping. There's a Mrhuth Stuff video of Phil's vlahgs about it if you've got 2 hours to kill.
Thanks. Raises questions, though, the timing on it, since we know Phil only cared about Rambo and Howard for monetization purposes.
But, notably, not dedicated enough to pretend to be Phil when questioned directly about it.
To play Devil's Advocate, were I a troll wanting people to think that Phil is hooked on gacha, I wouldn't pretend to be him, because I would expect that to seem odd to a bunch of people used to Phil being a liar. I mean, at what point has NotDSP said or done ANYTHING to convince us that he isn't Phil? Even accidentally? He has done the opposite, if anything. If he's a troll, he basically already is pretending to be Phil, just not admittedly.
Thing is, with as dim as he is, Phil is probably not putting gacha on credit, but other things, like actual bills, so that he can pay Scopely the way he usually does. Why not? The most shocking thing he could possibly do is have learned his lesson from the bankruptcy.

We Are The Witches

kiwifarms.net
Just to be accurate, VIP levels are grindable to an extent. Every day you can claim a certain amount of points if you get the last daily mission bag.

On lower leagues you can earn 200 points, I don't know how much he'd be getting since he's on the 17 league tier. But I bet he'd have no trouble to at least get to VIP level 5-6 just by getting the rewards, possibly higher but that I don't know.
VIP.png

Having said that, I think the people that came up with the 40K digit are only taking into consideration the last 5 levels to get to 13, which he surely didn't do by playing for free.

This is a fanmade Reddit thread on that, not sure if it's the reference people used to calculate it:
https://www.reddit.com/r/WWEChampions/comments/881f0b/cost_to_advance_each_vip_tier/
https://archive.ph/T1JOl
RedditVIP.png

Notable mentions:
Scopely00001.png

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But I bet he'd have no trouble to at least get to VIP level 5-6 just by getting the rewards
It seems that when the VIP system was introduced, big spenders were started out at level 5 or 6 right off the bat. People were complaining because there didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I saw at least two people when FIFA 21 came out that started the year with 2,000,000 FIFA points.

That's $15,000 just at the start and they spent more as the year went along.

At least those people make FIFA their career, so I am sure there are tax write offs and what not. Plus I know they make decent money on Twitch/YouTube. But there are plenty of people that spend five figures over the course of the year just to get good players.