Detective Pikachu: The Movie - Could this actually be a video game movie that doesn’t suck?

Suck or not suck?

• Suck

Votes: 66 41.8%
  • Not suck

Votes: 92 58.2%

• Total voters

Coelacanth

Prepping for Fallout: Kiwi Farms Edition!
kiwifarms.net
Okay I think this movie's going to be meh at best and terrible at worst.

The CGI looks like something from one of the modern Alvin and the Chipmunks movies and the voice they chose for Detective Pikachu feels... wrong (maybe I wouldn't be saying that if it was someone like Danny Devito idk). The trailer itself has a very generic feel to it - and when I say generic I mean the Hollywood kind of generic that's nothing but fluff with jokes that'll fall flat.

I'm probably going to pass on this one, lads. Not gonna judge you if you wanna see it.

Pina Colada

Certified Titty Ninja Turtle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On one hand, Jigglypuff looks like a Furby hybrid experiment gone wrong. On the other hand, the Mr. Mime scene admittedly got a giggle out of me. I'll pass, but at least I'm getting something out of the reactions on /v/.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino