DeviantArt Horrors -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Corona-chan

I'm ready for the apocalypse!
kiwifarms.net

LTO Data Cartridge

kiwifarms.net
Imagine the greasy fuck that wrote this. Imagine him lying down, eyes closed, beads of sweat forming on his forehead, putting every iota of mental power that his diseased brain can conjure up into imagining cartoon ponies torturing his ballsack, gently stroking his veiny cock as his vomit-inducing fantasy grows to ever greater levels of intensity until the imaginary cartoon horse finally brings down its technicolor hoof and annihilates his testicles, bringing him to explosive orgasm.

There is a real human being in the world who is actually like this and you share a reality where it is possible for them to exist.

Never thought I'd see a Kappa Mikey furry.
View attachment 1122245
Oh, speaking of Kappa Mikey, here's foot fetish.
1580404013338.png

And here's the palate cleanser
1580404069267.png

Well, autists will draw anything for their special interest, even obscure-ass shows. I'm still waiting for my Simoun x Ace Combat crossover fanfiction.

Yukari Yakumo

Just your average gap whore
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, speaking of Kappa Mikey, here's foot fetish.

And here's the palate cleanser

Well, autists will draw anything for their special interest, even obscure-ass shows. I'm still waiting for my Simoun x Ace Combat crossover fanfiction.
Found this user and thought that he might be up your alley, lol.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Badonkadonk Trash

Literally Whojak?

kiwifarms.net

LTO Data Cartridge

kiwifarms.net
I've found an autist who really likes blue-skinned girls for some reasion.

What is it with autsts and blue-skinned girls? Is it just a way to fetishize zombies without the necrophilia undertones?
A lot of fetishes come from childhood experiences, including media, so it could very well be the case that this guy picked it up from zombies in cartoons but only one element, that being the blue skin. I unironically blame cartoons for a huge chunk of the deviance we see so much of these days.

A lot of fetishes come from childhood experiences, including media, so it could very well be the case that this guy picked it up from zombies in cartoons but only one element, that being the blue skin. I unironically blame cartoons for a huge chunk of the deviance we see so much of these days.
By chance, had he watched Rotting Hills?

EDIT: I've just found some juicy deviantart journal looking for some autistic shit:
My sides :story:

Last edited:

CaboLaptas65

kiwifarms.net

Opposite Time Nomad

"We could be brothers"
kiwifarms.net
I think it's time for another dump of eyesoring TF art.

View attachment 1126768

View attachment 1126770

View attachment 1126769

View attachment 1126772

View attachment 1126773

And as a side note: Apparently the two characters talking in this last pic are brothers. :cryblood:
I do recognize the 2nd one, sorta. Part of that is a costume by Immortal Masks
20200202_081514.jpg

They do lots of amazing and neat silicone masks and make up related things. But I never thought I'd see one used for someone's transformation fetish. These are also very expensive, let that sink in a lil. Also here it is in motion if you were curious.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
I do recognize the 2nd one, sorta. Part of that is a costume by Immortal Masks
View attachment 1126992

They do lots of amazing and neat silicone masks and make up related things. But I never thought I'd see one used for someone's transformation fetish. These are also very expensive, let that sink in a lil. Also here it is in motion if you were curious.
I recognised the mask too from an ASMR channel called Ephemeral Rift who does sci-fi/fantasty/horror videos, one of his characters uses a mask similar to the one in the transformation pic. Thing is the mask isn't bad, but using it as fetish material it just looks so creepy to me.

Opposite Time Nomad

"We could be brothers"
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None