Devil May Cry -

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Got to floor 98 with Nero. That goddamn crystal seems like it’s so much harder to deal with without Sin DT. Anybody got a breaker loadout they like for the Urizen rush?

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
Either just use all punchline or half that and Gerbera. You get decent mobility either way and roundtrip with the other.

GeorgeDaMoose

kiwifarms.net
Got to floor 98 with Nero. That goddamn crystal seems like it’s so much harder to deal with without Sin DT. Anybody got a breaker loadout they like for the Urizen rush?
Gerbera, Gerbera, Punchline, Helter, Ragtime, Buster, Overture, Overture
Urizen 1 is piss easy, Urizen 2 is tricky with his tentacle attacks, but stay high with Gerbera (while avoiding his long homing tentacle attacks, they demolish gerbera very easily) and the fight really isnt that bad. Urizen 3 is basically the same idea. Stay above him and stay mobile. If you still have spare Gerbera at this point, good. If not, breakages for Helter is quick and provides temp invulnerability while giving air time, punch line is good for when he's mobile, if he survives the classic ragtime breakage+showdown+buster combo when stunned overture breakages will probably get him.

• Informative
Reactions: ProfDongs

Megaroad

Space Adventure
kiwifarms.net
Anyone who enjoyed Steamforged Games Resident Evil 2 Board Game, they announced a DMC game based on Bloody Palace.

Devil May Cry: The Bloody Palace

Considering how much I love the RE2 game for capturing the original PSX video game right down to the map layouts and objectives, I'm interested to see how this will turn out.

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
Just made it up to Urizen 3 on V BP. This part is really a gauntlet, every other floor isnt too bad because of his buffed damage and easy DT gauge but here his lack of regen really shows.

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
Is no one going to mention the fact that Vergil is one the only unironic katana wielders ever who's confirmed to have had sex?

Speaking of being MOTIVATED:

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
You know, the only problem I have with this game is that you can boil it's plot to
Vergil kills millions of people and gets away with it, because Dante called Nero a dead weight

• Agree
Reactions: Black Waltz

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, the only problem I have with this game is that you can boil it's plot to
Vergil kills millions of people and gets away with it, because Dante called Nero a dead weight
Apparently that tree was going to show up regardless. Virgil just ate the human blood fruit and let the tree do it’s thing. So more indirectly killed them.

• Informative
Reactions: Megaroad

Takayuki Yagami

kiwifarms.net
I finally got around to finishing a BP! Does Nero’s taunt do anything special like V’s and Dante’s. I’ve heard conflicting things about it maybe speeding up charge shots.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
Why only the first game? I really hope the other two (or lets be honest here, just Dante’s Awakening) get released

Reactions: Violence Jack

Takayuki Yagami

kiwifarms.net
Why only the first game? I really hope the other two (or lets be honest here, just Dante’s Awakening) get released
Autists like me are thinking they’re going to run with DMC1 Dante if they’re putting him in Smash. Certainly easier than 3-4-5 Dante, only have to deal with 2 melee weapons, and maybe a DT mechanic with Alastor giving better range and air mobility/Ifrit having more damage and better framedata.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
Autists like me are thinking they’re going to run with DMC1 Dante if they’re putting him in Smash. Certainly easier than 3-4-5 Dante, only have to deal with 2 melee weapons, and maybe a DT mechanic with Alastor giving better range and air mobility/Ifrit having more damage and better framedata.
They could also just make him like Bayo and JUST focus on Rebellion and E&I (with various style abilities mixed in) and have his final smash be a crazy ass Sin DT attack

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Violence Jack
Tags
None