Careercow Devin J. Stone / LegalEagle - Agenda-driven armchair lawyer who uses his politically charged videos to push his ideology, but holds the power to kill the Trump administration through lawsuits

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Mike Stoklasa

v=YbsRfRmL5Kc
kiwifarms.net
While it's simply far easier to assume in bad faith that a youtuber would scam his audience it's honestly just as likely that Devin is just a shitty lawyer.
LegalEagle doesn't strike me as a bad person; he seems like he's just rushing things through. And since he's saying what his audience (and Google) want to hear, he receives the views and algorithmic boost to perpetuate his channel. Because there are much better lawtubers out there, several of whom have already been name dropped in this thread.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LegalEagle doesn't strike me as a bad person; he seems like he's just rushing things through. And since he's saying what his audience (and Google) want to hear, he receives the views and algorithmic boost to perpetuate his channel. Because there are much better lawtubers out there, several of whom have already been name dropped in this thread.
Of course he doesn't strike you as a bad person. He's a lawyer. That's how they get you.

trolol123

kiwifarms.net
I watched one or two of his videos years ago and didn't mind them, legit can't even remember what they were about at this point but I thought it was an interesting gimmick. Then I watched a few more and I didn't find them that informative. I'm not a lawyer, but some of it was pretty obvious shit that you didn't need a lawyer to explain to you unless you were a complete braindead mouth breather. Then he started grifting the lefties and youtube went overboard with pushing his shit.

It was one of the rare cases where I had to click the "stop recommending me videos from this channel" thing which I rarely ever do, even for people I hate because the algorithm was pushing them so hard.

It seems like his channel also spawned the "x professional" reacts/explains some random pop culture event shit. Maybe they were always around, but I began noticing them more after his channel took off.

Last edited:

stupid orc

gramer is 4 faggots
kiwifarms.net
Devin is the biggest faggot on LawTube. His smug face deserves to be punched with a pile driver.
this dude sucks but attorney tom is the most annoying person in this sphere and has a much more punchable face.
99F4C0EE-D64B-435D-BFAD-08648E9CCA45.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MediocreMilt

I'm sorry. It had to be this way.
kiwifarms.net
That 3 #shorts for Bill Cosby is just excessive. How does that not become one longer video. (I know, I know, muh algorithm and muh adsense).

It's nonetheless the sort of canary that signals someone has tipped over the line from enjoying content creation while finding new ways to monetize versus just shitting stuff out to squeeze every penny.

>inb4 we all get sued for laughing at retards again

Pee Cola

Ghana's number one carbonated beverage
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IMHO OP is conflating lolcows with grifters.

LegalBeagle is still a bit too measured and self-aware to fully descend into cowdom; at least for now. I'd argue that of all clout chasing Instalawyers, Rackets is flying slightly closer to the bovine sun than LegalBeagle. Ofc this could change in future. For now, I respectfully disagree with the OP but I still love them.

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised that Legal Eagle did not get a thread until now.
Certainly earned it.
@The Grave of Einstein I recommend looking through his videos & social media for boneheaded takes (whatever his opinions were at the beginning of the Nicholas Sandmann v. CNN case is a good example what to look for. A LOT of left-leaning lawyers like PopeHat have egg on their face with that case).
I'm actually surprised he isn't part of LawTwitter.

Last edited:

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That 3 #shorts for Bill Cosby is just excessive. How does that not become one longer video. (I know, I know, muh algorithm and muh adsense).

It's nonetheless the sort of canary that signals someone has tipped over the line from enjoying content creation while finding new ways to monetize versus just shitting stuff out to squeeze every penny.

>inb4 we all get sued for laughing at retards again
Good. More content.

Interchanger

kiwifarms.net
I use to get recommended a lot of this guys videos, and I gave him a view or two. To be honest there was something sketch about a lawyer doing YouTube. However I liked some of his promotion of other 'educational' style channels.

Haven't seen one of his videos in month's had no idea he was such a Anti Trump guy. Which is sort of surprising as you'd think a professional would be a little more cool and central, at least a classical liberal.

Is he a lolcow? No idea, could be more to LE under the surface but at worse right now he's just a standard left wing YouTuber grifter. At best a YouTuber who occasionally makes shitty opinion videos.

King Koalemos

kiwifarms.net
I use to get recommended a lot of this guys videos, and I gave him a view or two. To be honest there was something sketch about a lawyer doing YouTube. However I liked some of his promotion of other 'educational' style channels.

Haven't seen one of his videos in month's had no idea he was such a Anti Trump guy. Which is sort of surprising as you'd think a professional would be a little more cool and central, at least a classical liberal.

Is he a lolcow? No idea, could be more to LE under the surface but at worse right now he's just a standard left wing YouTuber grifter. At best a YouTuber who occasionally makes shitty opinion videos.
I think he's 100% a grifter who may have overplayed his hand a little.