Devon Del Vecchio / ShortFatOtaku - Degenerate loser, honorary whiteknight for Lilith Lovett, another one of Sargon's lackeys

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Decoy St. Chum

Not thirsting for anyone, anywhere. FREE ME NULL
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, nobody looks good here. Not Devon for replying "bro i'm totally normal and not insecure shut up!!!" nor the schizo faggots who keep screaming "YOU WANT TO FUCK FRANK UP THE ASS I KNOW IT THE WALLS TELL ME".
I seriously hope this thread dies, for everyone's sake.
He's a faggot who likes traps, but he won't fuck Lilith/Frank/whatever for whatever reason. They're just friends. Weirdos stick with weirdos. You don't automatically want to fuck your friends if they allign with your sexual preferences, unless you're some fucking incel who only sees women as holes.
END. OF.
Edit: what does the "mad at the internet" reaction mean?

Last edited:

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
okay so, considering that there's been no travel due to coronavirus, that i'm in ontario canada, that lilith is in california, and that i haven't been to cali in over a decade, when exactly did we meet up to fuck? this is just as unlikely as me being the dude in a texas high school showing people loli despite being in my 20s when that event apparently took place. if you want to pin some strange sexual escapades on me, at least make them happen in the country i actually live in, lol
Argue all you want I still hold the opinion you'd want to fuck a warm bowl of custard if someone wrote an Anti-SJW slogan on it. Be honest Devon, slagging off the blue hairs gets you hard.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
the pooper in question looks quite overused already
First off, this image is disgusting. This man's anus has been used and abused and needs to be put down.
Second off, SFO is beyond degenerate for wanting to fuck this thing. If I had the choice between putting my cock in that or a pile of glass shards and needles, I'd take the latter.

Continue posting in your thread Devon. Continue simping for this abomination. Your endless pathetic behavior is fun to laugh at.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
SFO retweets his own post to Twitter, jacks himself off to prove he is not a cow. DEBOONKED.

View attachment 2201373

Personal army request is when moderators do their job and take down spam and hentai posts. SFO trolled nool epic style! Take that nool!
View attachment 2201397
Everytime null critises someone here people always acuse him of PAing. But people fail to realise that Null dosent controll the site or what its denizes does. He can try to guide us, sure but that wont stop us from shitting on the carpet and calling him a fag in 90% of cases.

If these motherfuckers spent two minutes browsing this board they would realise the last time Null was shielding someone and acting like a homosexual there was almost a riot.

Actually this is quite similiar to that as you SFO and Dick think that all attention is good attention no matter the price of your dignity. And just like with Dick you complain when you get backlash for defending reprehensible shit, the only thing that works is to stop posting. But you wont cause your addicted to attention fag.
Your sharing of such personal details about your and other random people's sexual interests are one of the big reasons this thread exists. Just thought I'd let you know. I'm not complaining, though, has Sargon ever told you about what he's into?
I see so this is a thread where we admit our embarssing sexual secrets. Heres mine:
I just want the american hegemony to fall, so i can die in a war in norway or denmark reclaiming the glory of the three crowns. Is that to much to ask?

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
My favorite part of all of this was how after the tranny cock thirstposting got segregated out it noticeably dropped the number of pages in the Lilith thread so much so that I immediately noticed without trying by causally perusing the IF thread index the day this happened.

That goes well beyond average thirstposting, that's some middle-of-July-center-of-death-valley thirstposting.

Over dumpy troon cock. :story:

The autistic full tilt coomie is one hell of a drug.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
already bi, already said elsewhere i'm attracted to traps, but i'm also still just friends with lilith. i am also still just friends with regular women too. don't know why it's hard to understand.
You're a coomer. There's no such things as "friends" with people like this grown-ass man, though since you're clearly a faggot I'll believe you can be friends with women.

FatMebius

kiwifarms.net
You're a coomer. There's no such things as "friends" with people like this grown-ass man, though since you're clearly a faggot I'll believe you can be friends with women.

I can buy that someone can be attracted to traps. There are some convincingly girly enough dudes. But Lilith is a straight-up man. Being feminine enough to trick someone is a prerequisite. And homeboy couldn't even fool Helen Keller.

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
I can buy that someone can be attracted to traps. There are some convincingly girly enough dudes. But Lilith is a straight-up man. Being feminine enough to trick someone is a prerequisite. And homeboy couldn't even fool Helen Keller.
I said it in the Dax thread and it is the same with SFO and the Lovett troon. The problem is there is a misunderstanding between the terms Libertarian and Libertine. So I'll give a brief (and hopefully simple) explanation.

Libertarian: One who seeks to maximize personal autonomy and political freedom and are skeptical of the power held by state and institution.

Libertine: One who engages in the pursuit of unrestrained sensual pleasure without regard to moral principle who resents the state and institution due to the laws or moral social contract that restrict their pursuit of sensual pleasure.

The Libertarian believes essentially in freedom of individual but still hold a belief in morality and to a certain extent the social contract. The Libertine wants to cum in your uncle, your dog, your children whilst high on whatever the fuck they want to be and fuck you for saying they shouldn't. The unfortunate thing for libertarians is that any point they try and make gets undermined by someone pointing to a Libertine (who often call themselves libertarian) and very easily come the the conclusion that it is a political and philosophical belief full of degenerate coomers. Any Libertarian group online quickly gets full of Libertines, and as such anyone arguing for Libertarian principles, or calling themselves Libertarian, get lumped in the degenerate basket by association.

SFO is just another Libertine. I wasn't far off in saying he'd fuck a warm bowl of custard given half a chance. He is, however, a socially inept and sexually unsuccessful Libertine who'll vigorously argue his right to coom even if nobody under 400 pounds will consent to letting him coom in them. I've seen Devon around since gamergate and even interacted with him a number of times in the past like when he weaselled his way into a discord in his gay little crusade against Jim, and imo this whole thing is part attention seeking for clout, and I also think it is the same kind of humiliation fetish @Bryan Dunn has.

The whole SFO saga is part frustrating (the part where you actually have to interact with him), the other part is really, really sad. He's a guy who's tried desperately to be someone for seven years since gamergate (probably longer) who doesn't have the skill, charisma or ability to be that online someone he so desperately wants to be. Life keeps trying to hammer home the point to him that this online thing just isn't for him and he just keeps going no matter how hard it kicks him in the guts and reminds him he's SFO.

CHIEEEEEEEEEEELLS

Like and subscribe for more Top-10 videos
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and I also think it is the same kind of humiliation fetish @Bryan Dunn has
I know why people can assume this, but no, I don't think he has one. I've seen enough of his posts, maybe even too many - he either wanted people to treat him like a home inspector/psychiatrist/master troll/cow provider/edit:AND OF COURSE JIM'S BEST FRIEND he thought he was or just a victim of bullying campaign "by Z-list e-celebs who have a beef with him and totally made him fired" i.e. he is an attention-whore and a pity-baiter, but never ever he enjoyed getting shat on. That's why he used sock accounts so often - to escape repercussions and defend himself, hell, he made one the same day his "wife" Sarah turned out to be his ex-girlfriend, just because people were laughing at him. But when he wasn't socking, he just thought that people will forget all the dumb shit he'd ever done.After all he joined KF to make a thread on Ralph and all the time after this he used this place for two things - laugh at someone who's more pathetic than him and use it as his PA/audience for his Metokur rip-off series. Also, keep in mind that Bryan just plain out not too smart, I'd even say dumb, since it would take really low IQ to do this shit over and over again, hoping that "this time sure thing it's going to work".

I think, @shortfatotaku has more in common with Bryan that he likes to admit. He too isn't a sharpest one, tried to use this place for his own goals and of course likes "traps and femboys".

Last edited:

Popper Whiting

Irreverent Crack Baby
kiwifarms.net
I know why people can assume this, but no, I don't think he has one. I've seen enough of his posts, maybe even too many - he either wanted people to treat him like a home inspector/psychiatrist/master troll/cow provider he thought he was or just a victim of bullying campaign "by Z-list e-celebs who have a beef with him and totally made him fired" i.e. he is an attention-whore and a pity-baiter, but never ever he enjoyed getting shat on. That's why he used sock accounts so often - to escape repercussions and defend himself, hell, he made one the same day his "wife" Sarah turned out to be his ex-girlfriend, just because people were laughing at him. But when he wasn't socking, he just thought that people will forget all the dumb shit he'd ever done.After all he joined KF to make a thread on Ralph and all the time after this he used this place for two things - laugh at someone who's more pathetic than him and use it as his PA/audience for his Metokur rip-off series. Also, keep in mind that Bryan just plain out not too smart, I'd even say dumb, since it would take really low IQ to do this shit over and over again, hoping that "this time sure thing it's going to work".

I think, @shortfatotaku has more in common with Bryan that he likes to admit. He too isn't a sharpest one, tried to use this place for his own goals and of course likes "traps and femboys".
You're onto something. They do share a lot of similar traits like the same desperate "notice me Daddy" tendency towards Jim which resulted on Jim publically shitting on them both. Devon is only different than Bryan as it seems he's neither trying to hide, or deny, his rampant thirst for cock. He's only denying (poorly) a thirst for a particular troon's cock.

Bugs_Galore

Hell is real and we live in it.
kiwifarms.net
Hahahahaha imagine being a manlet with a small penis and a lust for men. Shortfatotaku? More like shortfatfaggot lmao
The fact that you had the perfect joke lined up and completely dropped the ball makes me ass mad beyond belief. You were 1 letter away from good wordplay. How the fuck did you not call him ShortFagOtaku.