Devon Del Vecchio / ShortFatOtaku - Degenerate loser, honorary whiteknight for Lilith Lovett, another one of Sargon's lackeys

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Gaylord Brachiosaurus

Bay-zed
kiwifarms.net
this thread exists because null mad. and look, as soon as i stopped posting in it, it slowly trickled to a stop and died! almost like there's actually nothing here and it was entirely personal. it's okay though, after i bump it, it will trickle to a stop and die again, because there was never any reason for its existence beyond null getting butthurt.
Why do you keep posting here then?

Schway

kiwifarms.net
this thread exists because null mad. and look, as soon as i stopped posting in it, it slowly trickled to a stop and died! almost like there's actually nothing here and it was entirely personal. it's okay though, after i bump it, it will trickle to a stop and die again, because there was never any reason for its existence beyond null getting butthurt.
>Admits to intentionally shitting up the Lilith thread
>Gets put into a containment zone
>Proceeds to sperg about the containment zone containing him
>Blames poor innocent jewsh

Hate to see it.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'keep', as if i was just watching this place with baited breath lmao. I'm here because the last conversation in this thread before it dies will be about how null is a faggot who got trolled, didn't like it, and called a personal army. watch, this thread will die after this, lol.
The thread wasn’t supposed to be its own lolcow thread. The point was to separate all of your replies that tried to derail Lillith’s thread and keep your new responses contained. Rather than leave it as a containment thread, I offered to write up a proper OP based on the info I gathered years prior, and so now the thread’s become what it is.

After you followed through on my suggestion to leave the thread alone, I figured it was best to let things die down naturally. New people could read up on the thread to gather their own conclusions and simply carry on. That happens plenty of times. Though now that you’ve come back to try and provoke people further, you only make yourself look like a massive dickhead that can’t simply leave things be.

NoTimeToLose

kiwifarms.net
This milks itself.

Ged's Forth

Larger than death
kiwifarms.net
'keep', as if i was just watching this place with baited breath lmao. I'm here because the last conversation in this thread before it dies will be about how null is a faggot who got trolled, didn't like it, and called a personal army. watch, this thread will die after this, lol.
The only thing most people on here know about you is that you simped for a tranny, got clowned by Metokur, and defended a pedophile. Sick troll dood.

WeWuzFinns

We worship Satan in Kerava
kiwifarms.net
Your thread's purpose is to be a catalogue of all the sins you have committed. Before you started to sperg here, your thread didn't really have any traction, because your content is so shitty that no one even wants to hate watch you. The engagement with the thread might wane, but it will never die or be forgotten. You are a failed Tim Pool.

Product Placement

kiwifarms.net
People speculated he had a humiliation fetish, starting to believe it, His thread died off, but then he starts posting again about it, why? the only reason I can think that makes sense is he want more people to dig up his shit. I mean any sane person would stop once it was found out they had a lolicon fetish, then again no sane people would have a lolicon fetish, but not Devon here he will keep going.

Guess it could also be him trying to warn his "fans" away from the thread so they can't see much of the embarrassing shit he has done over the years, however, wouldn't posting about how their nothing to see here just make more people think this dude is hiding something and come to check out the thread, so that doesn't make much sense.

Last edited:

Decoy St. Chum

Not thirsting for anyone, anywhere. FREE ME NULL
kiwifarms.net
An update nobody wanted;
Devon inserts himself into every weekly tranny schizo "trap = le trans slur!" outrage
sfo.png
sfo2.png

Oh god, is that another "based" tranny!? IM GONNA BOOOOST

sfo3.png
sfo4.png
sfo5.png
sfo6.png

Maybe Null not alligning with lolberts anymore was the right move. I certainly don't want my freedom sandwich seasoned with trannoid sausage.

John Hancock

Goodneighbor ain't gonna run itself
kiwifarms.net
You have a really weird idea of what trolling is.
You're not the class clown who got sent to the principal's office because your teacher couldn't handle your witty comebacks, you're the special-ed kid that the tard wranglers had to restrain because you thought you could win m'lady's heart by shitting in your hand and throwing it at the people picking on them.

Vida

kiwifarms.net
Good luck to anyone who manages to sit through Devon and Lilith’s insufferable commentary:
This is my first time listening to Lilith’s voice.
Is it normal that He sounds and talks like a exceptional individual?

I watched the whole thing, not worth it.
The only funny part is at 24 min when Devon bitches about metokur making fun off his view count.

Last edited:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is my first time listening to Lilith’s voice.
Is it normal that He sounds and talks like a exceptional individual?

I watched the whole thing, not worth it.
The only funny part is at 24 min when Devon bitches about metokur making fun off his view count.
Why am I not surprised to hear Devon still being salty toward Jim after he’s completely left the platform.

Speaking of salt, Devon did a stream a couple weeks back:
Around 26 minutes in, he whines and moans to his viewers about this thread existing as some kind of failed attempt to cancel him, and that @Null’s an idiot for trying. He’s willfully ignoring the fact, which he’s explicitly been told several times, that the thread was created from the start in order to contain his self-admitted derailing attempts and gross deviancy on Lilith’s thread. It boggles my mind how anyone can take this guy seriously.