Devon Del Vecchio / ShortFatOtaku - Degenerate loser, honorary whiteknight for Lilith Lovett, another one of Sargon's lackeys

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Ged's Forth

Larger than death
kiwifarms.net
Every libertarian I've met in real life strikes me as a conservative who, for one reason or another, got disgusted with the Republican party, usually somewhere along the line between Reagan and Bush Jr. Every libertarian I've met online strikes me as a degenerate who wants to jerk off to anime while using drugs, and also wants to be allowed to say the nigger word (but only as a joke).

Maybe that's just my experience, but it's honestly one of the more shocking online vs. real life divides I've seen.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
In the saga where AA made seethe ShortFatDegenerate over his coomerism.

AA is streaming at the moment with Scrump: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zavc1KkzChQ
Yeah Academic agent going after coomers has definitely cut into the short fat otaku niche.

lol SFO is slap fighting with his fans. :story: Many of Devon's followers are literally ancaps, paleolibs, the "liberty" crowd and such, because he's always going after SJW and commie Twitter. He's been courting liberty Twitter for years. Good job shitting on a large chunk of your own audience because some people disagreed with you.
I mean SFO would rather take the clean professional I'm a mature adult road while taking zero responsibility for their views. For him he is a liberal that became a libertarian because the left wouldn't accept him anymore and the online libertarian scene is well cool if you're a loser. People like him don't understand the theory they preach and he mostly targets low hanging fruit like Vaush or contra or the breadtubers.

But the fact he still has his discord means he probably has some skeletons in his closet. Especially since all the cool dissident people are using telegram instead.

Schway

kiwifarms.net
Is Dev exceptional (don't answer that), or does he not understand that the 'too' he used in the first tweet is there solely to imply that he's referring to past partners as well, contradicting his followup?
Even way back when I noticed that Dev has this incredibly slimy tendency to imply things, or outright say them and then work his way back and say it isn't technically what he said when challenged. It's par for the course.

Decoy St. Chum

Not thirsting for anyone, anywhere. FREE ME NULL
kiwifarms.net
In the saga where AA made seethe ShortFatDegenerate over his coomerism.

AA is streaming at the moment with Scrump: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zavc1KkzChQ
Not really, AA has gone on a mad rant about how posting girl's abs on twitter is "ruining civilization" and then blocked everyone who disagreed. It was exceptional as fuck and SFO barely chipped in with something like "no abs good bro". No winners in this slapfight.

Ged's Forth

Larger than death
kiwifarms.net
Not really, AA has gone on a mad rant about how posting girl's abs on twitter is "ruining civilization" and then blocked everyone who disagreed. It was exceptional as fuck and SFO barely chipped in with something like "no abs good bro". No winners in this slapfight.
I think AA's main point was something about how gender roles have become completely confused in modern society. The post of the woman's abs was more of the impetus for his main point, I guess. The problem with AA's video was that he framed his argument in the most autistic way possible so nobody really understood the point he was making, and he just sperged out at half of twitter as a result. Then he did a 3 hour circle jerk livestream where he basically just said "I don't have to debate anyone on this because I'm right".

CryptoHermit

kiwifarms.net
I used to watch this guy when I was younger and only really dipping my toes into online politisperging but Jesus is he boring asf now. He doesn't tackle anything worthwhile or truly out there like other political commentators rn after lockdowns and such. He only covers infantile drama on fucking twitter. I never know he was Canadian because he never covers what's going there. It's lame how he spergs about US politics rather then his own country's.

Decoy St. Chum

kiwifarms.net
I used to watch this guy when I was younger and only really dipping my toes into online politisperging but Jesus is he boring asf now. He doesn't tackle anything worthwhile or truly out there like other political commentators rn after lockdowns and such. He only covers infantile drama on fucking twitter. I never know he was Canadian because he never covers what's going there. It's lame how he spergs about US politics rather then his own country's.
He does sperg about Canada, Canada is just inifinitely more boring than US. He's clearly getting lazy and isn't interested in making political videos but knows they're his biggest success.
Like, "i release videos every single day" spiel he puts at the end of the videos is such a ridiculous lie these days but he streams his godawful let's plays every day on the day.

SandyCat

kiwifarms.net
After reading over his thread I had to unsubscribe from his channel. I really need to stop reading the internet famous section, this is the third youtuber I've stopped following because of it

Also what is it with metokur causing people to sperg out over the stupidest shit? shortfatotaku did a entire psuedo doxxing stream just because metokur didn't want to make a video about some random guy

Decoy St. Chum

kiwifarms.net
I genuinely struggle to think of what could be more pathetic and shitty than constantly looking through your former friend's tweets to find a comment that could be percieved as negative towards you and then leaking dms that show him being...a decent person?
what.png
"quite good friends" troon grooms degenerate, pushes actual friends away, tale as old as time
what.png

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH *inhales* AHHAHAHAHAHA

what.png

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I genuinely struggle to think of what could be more pathetic and shitty than constantly looking through your former friend's tweets to find a comment that could be percieved as negative towards you and then leaking dms that show him being...a decent person?
View attachment 2605417
"quite good friends" troon grooms degenerate, pushes actual friends away, tale as old as time
View attachment 2605427

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH *inhales* AHHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 2605411

Is it just me, or does he seem to always declare how his normal life is so nice and boring, and how everyone around him is always so butthurt? Comes across like he’s constantly in denial about his own situation.

Decoy St. Chum

kiwifarms.net
Is it just me, or does he seem to always declare how his normal life is so nice and boring, and how everyone around him is always so butthurt? Comes across like he’s constantly in denial about his own situation.
Yup, it's cope. Trying to brag about walking in the woods (wow!), is he picking boulders with MundaneMatt?

SandyCat

kiwifarms.net
I remembered a statement he made on one of his old 2017 videos:

He's turning into the very asshole that he was criticizing Totalbiscuit for being. It's not just that that one snippet either, the entire section of that video about youtubers becoming assholes has a lot of points that apply to him. Points he himself made.

I'm tempted to tweet him his own video as per his 2017 request but I feel like it would be a pointless endeavor. And I'm not even trying to be a "troll" as he calls his detractors. I used to be a fan until recently. I'm just sad seeing another youtuber I liked turning into a lolcow.

Crabouse-united

kiwifarms.net
I remembered a statement he made on one of his old 2017 videos:

He's turning into the very asshole that he was criticizing Totalbiscuit for being. It's not just that that one snippet either, the entire section of that video about youtubers becoming assholes has a lot of points that apply to him. Points he himself made.

I'm tempted to tweet him his own video as per his 2017 request but I feel like it would be a pointless endeavor. And I'm not even trying to be a "troll" as he calls his detractors. I used to be a fan until recently. I'm just sad seeing another youtuber I liked turning into a lolcow.

Honestly speaking, he's teetering on the edge of becoming someone like shoeonhead and being a exceptional internet skeptic alt-centrist that stans for trannies. So far the only one that actually managed to crawl out of that hole to me was Kraut and the guy pretty much just disavowed much of his old content and just pivoted into his current geopolitcs videos. I give dev 2 years, less than that if lilith keeps pestering him.

Schway

kiwifarms.net
It's just virtue signaling, he thinks people having conviction or zeal is cringe and the top tier of what you can achieve in dev's mind is having a lover and going outside so to him this is the equivalent of posting a gold medal in the 100m sprint. He tries to do it to show how non-seriously he takes the whole thing, even though it's to my knowledge his literal job to put his malformed opinions online.

In other news, the world is a cold and dark place and we're all damned:
1633875948009.png

https://archive.md/ZoQ7X

Decoy St. Chum

kiwifarms.net
It's just virtue signaling, he thinks people having conviction or zeal is cringe and the top tier of what you can achieve in dev's mind is having a lover and going outside so to him this is the equivalent of posting a gold medal in the 100m sprint. He tries to do it to show how non-seriously he takes the whole thing, even though it's to my knowledge his literal job to put his malformed opinions online.

In other news, the world is a cold and dark place and we're all damned:
View attachment 2613134
https://archive.md/ZoQ7X
Ok listen to me, I may be an anime degenerate, but Null was right and this guy's gonna be a tranny. and boy it's gonna be uuuuuuglyyyy