Dexter: New Blood - Tonight's the night, and its going to happen again....

Rotollo 2

Merry Kumamas
kiwifarms.net
Twin Peaks started this "TV show returning with a mini series or movie" thing and has kino results at best or mediocre at worst, glad to hear this is a good one

Evan_Wynn_D

kiwifarms.net
I think there should be a new episode of Dexter where he hunts ningin creatures in the night. It should be Dexter hunting ningin creatures in the night! That's exactly what the movie would be like, if anything like this is going to happen. It should be about the man who was too smart for others and became an evil, sadistic serial killer himself.

Not only does he do this, he makes the entire city know who he is and why he is going around killing ningin animals in the middle of the night. He will do this as he has been making fun of the authorities and the police. Because when Dexter gets in love, it makes him vulnerable

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Twin Peaks started this "TV show returning with a mini series or movie" thing and has kino results at best or mediocre at worst, glad to hear this is a good one
Twin Peaks season 3 was both amazing and awful at the same. It was not Season 1, not by a long shot but better than Season 2.

Internet War Criminal

Making America Greater Again, One Lift at the Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I liked how his monologue didn't show up until very late in the episode, the first sign of subtlety on this show since Season 4.
The fact that the Passenger only coming back out when he realized he was gonna kill someone, and the first words being 'It's been a long time' is the kind of subtlety I wouldn't expect from Dexter (or many other TV shows).

They didn't hand-feed you, even hinted at it, and I'm sure it went over the head of tons of people that there was no inner monologue because there was no Passenger to inner monologue in the first place.
holy shit i used to love the show way back but the last season still left a bad taste in my mouth. not gonna watch this.
You should, it was really really good.

Also, I don't know why th elast season would leave a bad taste in your mouth, it was literally the best season. Who fucking knew that John Lithgow could legit be scary?
Who's writing the remake? The OG got fucked by a shitty writing team and that when i stopped watching.
It's the ones behind Seasons 1-4

Internet War Criminal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can I make it by with skipping Season 5-8, or finding brief plot synopsis? I know how the last episode pissed people off.
You basically need to know three basic facts and you can skip all the latter seasons:

Dexter had a son named Harrison, in the finale Deb died and Dexter got away with everything and created himself a new life up north as a lumberjack.

And no, I'm not shitting you with that last one either.

Grundlejungle

King of swamp ass
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So episode three was fucking great. Deb with the fucking woodchipper really reminded me of this scene from season 2

I wonder If we are going to get any direct references to lumen or the step-kids.

LazloChalos

Shitty photoshopper
kiwifarms.net
I went in a bit weary, but so far so good, enough threads to follow for a while and enough complications for Dexter to challenge himself against.

Wasn't sure about Deb replacing Harry as Dexter's... conscience? Considering her initial laid back attitude.

Harrison was annoying me a bit with his moody teen schtick, but things seem to be picking up.

Last episode's "face to face" conversation with the drunk really made things interesting, though it is somewhat predicable what is happening.

Internet War Criminal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My only problem with the latest episode was the bit with Dexter fucking with the completely unguarded crime-scene.
We know that there are infrared cameras in the wood leading to the crime scene.

I really hope that there's a scene where they sit around the infrared camera looking at him dancing around and go 'What the fuck is that retard doing' and he goes 'Shit. Forgot about that.' otherwise that's a pretty big plot hole.

Otherwise I'm really fucking happy with this season so far.

Grundlejungle

King of swamp ass
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regarding the trail cams:
Trail cams don't wirelessly transmit, so in order to review the footage that camera must be unmounted from the tree. Most likely the cameras have yet to be put back in place.