• ”Man, if I had an autistic kid I would mock the shit out of them”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

World Dianne Abbott complains about 'unfair threatment' on Question TimeProbably deserves a lolcow thread at this point...

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by CWCissey, Jan 21, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-46943667

It's probably true the audience was wound up before her appearance, but the Beeb didn't do it. Diane did it herself!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Wow someone treated you fairly, but you're a girl so that's sexism!

I want to water board her with piss you dishonest cunt. Then it wouldn't even be water boarding so I'm ok.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Diane Abbot is a fat dimwit. She does damage to Labour's election chances every time she's on the telly, but Corbyn keeps her on the front bench because she's one of the few MPs that is willing to sit on his front bench.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Also she's been a regular visitor to his sex dungeon since the 70's.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. She’s the perfect person to deflect all negative press about the Labour leader!

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. So what happened on question time? She makes it sound like she was lynched, so I assume someone in the audience asked a question she didn't like?

kiwifarms.net
  7. One might claim she's large enough to be the front bench.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    #7 Pargon, Jan 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  8. She claims Fiona Bruce kept correcting her and was displaying bias. I'm also guessing the audience didn't take to her ideas the way they did to the suggestion of just getting on with No Deal.

CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. We wuz mathmaticians n sheet

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Fagatron

Fagatron ArchFedora

kiwifarms.net
  10. Basically Fiona Bruce has been praised heavily by a lot of observers since taking over Question Time. She won't let politicians ideologically bullshit their way through questions, will stop them if she feels they're waffling and, for the first time in years, has been giving actual time to both Tories, conservative opinions and the BBC's favourites.

Dimbleby had a tendency to let his biases show and the ratings for the show had steadily suffered as a result. It did occasionally lead to golden moments like this though:

So, Dianne, who usually ideologically bullshits and waffles her way through interviews was the only one really picked on while the others realised it quite quickly and kept their opinions succinct while trying to actually answer the audience members questions.

She tore James Cleverly (who's also black) apart on her first outing which cemented her authority and Dianne being Dianne was probably too busy with her bargain bucket to notice.

Oddly enough, Mr Cleverly hasn't complained about racist treatment by Fiona Bruce at all, as she asked a fair question and for clarification, the same with Abbot and Bruce got cheers and applause for holding her to account.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Ponderous Pillock

Ponderous Pillock I have no mouth and I must meme
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Diane Abbott is a moron and will hopefully never be Home Secretary. However, there is something about Bruce that gets on my tits, I think she's a smug fucker who pulls condescending faces while reading the news, and her eyebrows bounce around worse than Roger Moore's

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Buster O'Keefe

Buster O'Keefe Literally a Mumsnetter

kiwifarms.net
  12. I thought it's because they used to fuck and she had some kind of dirt on him. She's also a safe seat in the Labour Party.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Until she decides to stand up that is.

I'll get my coat.

• Like Like x 1
    Sable

Sable DANGEROUSLY WELCOMING IN THE NEW YEAR

kiwifarms.net
  14. You don't get it.man, Cleverly is a token black boy for their Tories. He's not a real black person. He hasn't had his BAME talent unlocked by Corbyn.

kiwifarms.net
  15. Also, 'Question Time' on TV is the virgin to Radio 4's 'Any Questions' Chad

Buster O'Keefe

Buster O'Keefe Literally a Mumsnetter

kiwifarms.net
  16. I watched it last week. If she had actually answered any question instead of waffling and clearly having no idea what the Labour non-policy on Brexit was supposed to be that day, she wouldn't have got a roasting. Swivel Eyes Oakeshott also got a roasting. If you avoid the question and/or say foolish things, you may be pulled up by the chair. It is... how the programme works.

I used to have a lot of respect for Abbott, but this time she is pulling at an allegation of racism to deflect from the very real issues surrounding her competence as a front bench performer. She has lost most of her once considerable ability to present the view of the left of the Labour Party. I don't know if it is a health issue, age, or something else, but she comes across as totally wandered at times.

But she's loyal, and right now only loyalty matters in the Labour Party.

• Like Like x 2
    Fareal

Fareal Supercommander of the Brave New World
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. lolwhy

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Fagatron

Fagatron ArchFedora

kiwifarms.net
  18. Yes, let's make a thread about the Abbopotamus. We can start with the Corbyn Sidechick Saga, then the Finnish Nurses saga, then the Private Education is Problematic unless you're Black saga, then the Chicken Shops Saga, the Mathematical Incompetence Saga...

I actually might watch QT now given it's free of Dimbers and his posturing.

• Winner Winner x 3
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet Fictional Manhunt Survivor
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. And don't forget that time she compared her support of the IRA in the 80s to having a different hair style.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Ponderous Pillock

Ponderous Pillock I have no mouth and I must meme
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.