Dick Masterson's The Dick Show -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
"File suit for what? A loser how?"

Managerman didn't get the responses he wanted.

Tookie

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guys who don't fit the stereotypical look of physics/engineering/maths students seem to pick up a decent amount of Pokemon, vidya, Warhammer and so on talk by osmosis at university. It's basic human decency if you're a non-austist, asking what a T shirt means, asking what other people in the tutor group are doing this weekend, asking what topic has got those guys over there so fired up and so on. So you'll learn a bit, even if you refrain from doing stuff like skipping the bars one Saturday night to support your lab partner when he's nervous about being Dungeon Master for the first time.
Dick is pretty well-versed in Magic the Gathering and Star Trek so let's not pretend it's just osmosis.

Rausch

kiwifarms.net
Dick is pretty well-versed in Magic the Gathering and Star Trek so let's not pretend it's just osmosis.
Yes, I didn't mean it was all just osmosis and he has obviously talked about that nerd shit on the show. I was referring more specifically to Pokemon which got mentioned above although now that I think about it, I picked up an amount of that just by being on /b/ back in the day, enough to get Geodude references when people are trolling Mundane Matt at least.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Dick understands why Star Trek keeps flopping

It's not supposed to be a space opera. It's an office drama with laser guns.
TOS was pure space opera. TNG was a soap opera for nerds in space. And actually worked as that. I don't even fucking know what most of what's come since has been supposed to be.

"File suit for what? A loser how?"

Managerman didn't get the responses he wanted.
He doesn't seem to realize he's on pretty thin ice himself.

It's absolutely perplexing why anyone is white knighting this fucking cunt.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Why does Dick appear so secretive about his real name? It's easy to find, but it was censored in the prank call and it wasblikely done by Dick himself.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Dax Herrera should be in the thread title for posterity imo.
What's the etymology of the name "Dax" anyway? I've only ever known of celebs having it, and assumed before that it was short for something else, or just some weird made-up baby name briefly popular with certain hippy types

And for a second question that could be considered both less and more autistic, what happened with Chris the Kiwi? I'm only an occasional listener, who hasn't listened to an actual episode since last year, so I have no idea why his name never comes up now that this thread is actually active

Reactions: 3119967d0c

Ped Xing

kiwifarms.net
Chris the Kiwi is still doing stuff. He wrote some love poetry a few episodes ago that was fairly amusing.

This last episode had me laughing heartily at Dick and Sean bitching at each other because Sean walked in on Dick in the bathroom. Classic shit talking; far cry from that nofap Spic.

He also brought Karl from WATP on in order to disappoint him. WATP deserves a thread. I feel like it's a very Kiwi Farms podcast.

holachau

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, the bonus crossovers with WATP are a welcome surprise, they are two different kind of assholes, great synergy.

This last couple weeks dick has been on point with the show,s,the new maddox sperg out ,shenanigans with Sean, and the "phone losers" guy is a nice addition to have first hand info on backroom stuff,more gayops are bound to happen before the funeral, dick is looking for a not for profit company in California, the amount of paperwork he has to have before that day must be a shitload.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess years of intense drinking and the stress of only getting to have supervised visits of your children has caused you to forget anything you might once have known about the law. Getting disbarred probably doesn't help either.

This Bar GM might not have a 100% fool proof case against Dick, but he certainly has more of a chance of having a case then Dick Spergason does. Let's do a review here, shall we?

Dick books an event with bar owner
Bar owner gets call from cuckcox explaining what the event is about is just an extension of what normies would consider 'harassment'
Bar owner promptly tells dick to fuck off, and even has the courtesy to do it in advance
Dick then LOSES HIS FUCKING MIND and gets his fans to harass this bar, and goes on tirades about suing this guy because he won't let him come and play at his house.
Then Dick, in his obvious desperation starts trying to go after the guy for calling him a faggot.

So where again is there a legal problem? Oh do please tell Massuh Lawyer, sir!

Does it just become a legal problem when someone makes someone you like mad?
>joined 36 minutes ago

Hi, welcome to Kiwi Farms

Rausch

kiwifarms.net
what the event is about is just an extension of what normies would consider 'harassment'
A private, ticketed podcast event? Nope.

"I hate Maddox too, but...", right? I got it, fellow based MAGApede. But at this point you might as well not bother and just call him Professor Maddox or King Maddox or whatever delusional gayness he used to like being called when he had fans.

Ped Xing

kiwifarms.net
I think Null has the right of it. He's just so massively autistic that negative attention is as good as positive in his brain.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
Crazy, I didn't realize that making fun of someone on your podcast was the same as trying to label someone as a rape apologist alt right hategroup were comparable offenses. Learn something new everyday.

Look buddy, frankly Maddox is lucky that Dick hasn't done more than laugh at the stupid shit he makes after everything Maddox has lied about to actually ruin his life.

• Agree
Reactions: frozenrunner
Tags
None