Dick Masterson's The Dick Show -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

soy_king

Now with 1000% more estrogen!
kiwifarms.net
As entertaining as the main arc is right now, I just finished listening to Episode 195, and I start to hear Dick complaining about muh Russia narrative when he says a couple of fascinatingly exceptional things: first, he seems to think that Russia is the size of Texas, and why? because it has the GDP of Texas. He goes into further detail of that we're only scared of the Russkies because they look terrifyingly big on the map, which is overblown because it's out of proportion, and him Sean still seem to picture the USSR whenever they think of Russia. Setting aside this blatant stupidity of not knowing that Russia is the biggest country on Earth and the Russian Federation accounts for the majority of the USSR's former area, they then ask what economic power Russia has, which is really just the cherry on top of this galaxy brain Sundae.

I'm not saying either Dick or Sean is a sped, I'm just pointing this out to whoever seems to want to picture Dick as an all around intelligent person.

Tookie

Mountain of Molten Lust
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And I would be surprised if the lunatic were Maddox. He's too much of a pussy for physical threats, let alone violence.
Assuming this is real, I would guess it is a Mike Gamms type who got revved up to punch a nazi after a night of doing blow on Skid Row,

Reactions: Ped Xing

2020Suicide

kiwifarms.net
I purged a new account spamming stupid shit, in case anyone is wondering. I have no idea what it is about TDS that is attracting this kind of autism.
You ready to stream on bitchute tuesday? The ceo said you would be the main event on the killstream pretty recently

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Russia can murder us all in our beds, but that's pretty much it. They aren't going to bury us economically, and they definitely can't fight a war with us that isn't suicidal / genocidal. So worrying about Russia right now is kinda stupid. So I was assuming that's what Dick meant.

But he WAS awful focused on Mercator projection, as if Russia isn't really the biggest country on Earth and chock full of natural resources and arable land. Shit, maybe he is a fucking idiot.

• Agree
Reactions: soy_king

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
I listened to the Bonus episode and apparently the GM of Busby's East was the one who texted Dick's address and also his real name. That's fucking bizarre behavior. Really weird flex to make on someone who willingly gave you that info when they signed your fucking contract.

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I listened to the Bonus episode and apparently the GM of Busby's East was the one who texted Dick's address and also his real name. That's fucking bizarre behavior. Really weird flex to make on someone who willingly gave you that info when they signed your fucking contract.
Dick mentioned it on his Instagram that it was the manager who texted him. Makes you wonder if the manager was meaning to text it to someone else and boomered it up accidentally messaging it to Dick himself. Certainly get them almonds activated.

Megaroad 2012

I'M SO FUCKED UP.
kiwifarms.net
Is this the beginning of Maddox's final chapter? I suppose "Dick shoots Maddox in the face with a shotgun" will be a satisfying conclusion to the story arc but it seems a little on-the-nose.
I'd hope it plays out like Chappelle's Jamican cocktail bit. One birdshot to scare him, another to wound him if he doesn't go away and then a buckshot to finish him off and any weird soyboys and mental women trying to break in like a autistic zombie lolpocalypse.

soy_king

Now with 1000% more estrogen!
kiwifarms.net
Russia can murder us all in our beds, but that's pretty much it. They aren't going to bury us economically, and they definitely can't fight a war with us that isn't suicidal / genocidal. So worrying about Russia right now is kinda stupid. So I was assuming that's what Dick meant.

But he WAS awful focused on Mercator projection, as if Russia isn't really the biggest country on Earth and chock full of natural resources and arable land. Shit, maybe he is a fucking idiot.
They cant destroy us economically but they do control a massive proportion of Europe's oil and natural gas imports. I never said we should be panicking about Russia, but saying that they're entirely inconsequential is pretty stupid. I don't think he's even aware that were still sanctioning the fuck out of them.

• Agree
Reactions: Clark_Ashton

Clark_Ashton

kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying either Dick or Sean is a sped, I'm just pointing this out to whoever seems to want to picture Dick as an all around intelligent person.
His personal brand of comedy requiers him to talk with authority about things, that's why he should avoid subjects he's not very well-read on or familiar with. It's less funny when you're detecting he's out of his depth.

Last edited:

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
He's always out of his depth. That's what makes it funny.

It's meta funny how people keep sending him what sound like serious requests for advice, when the bit is that his advice is terrible.

He could probably give good SEO or musical advice. Note he never does that on the show.

Today's episode had some good laughs, by the way. I like it when they focus on being funny, and not on making some sort of autistic RINO political discussion.

Last edited:

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
It is very funny, but I don't think he's trying to give bad advices on purpose. I think that - in his head - he's actually trying to help people.
He gives the advice that people WANT to hear but no one has given to them. The reason being because it's either awful advice that would probably only work if you were James Bond era Sean Connery, or because the risk/reward factor of the advice is grotesquely out of balance. And sometimes the advice does come off (or they claim it does...), but you would have to be a moron, or just not care, to blindly follow it.

Tags
None