Dick Masterson's The Dick Show -

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Chris the Kiwi is still doing stuff. He wrote some love poetry a few episodes ago that was fairly amusing.

This last episode had me laughing heartily at Dick and Sean bitching at each other because Sean walked in on Dick in the bathroom. Classic shit talking; far cry from that nofap Spic.

He also brought Karl from WATP on in order to disappoint him. WATP deserves a thread. I feel like it's a very Kiwi Farms podcast.
That bonus episode is one of the first things to make me genuinely uneasy in a very long time.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I don't think he's that stupid, but I didn't think Maddox was that stupid, so.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Riley shit down on what had been a fun episode. I didn't expect Molynieuaux to be so entertaining.

Did anyone else pick up on Maddox saying "*we* have a friend" when namedropping? I talk that way about me and my wife, sure, but not a casual friend I might do a shitty podcast with from time to time.

Is that an LA thing, or is it, as I suspect, Maddox trying to imply an intimacy with Hailley which he clearly does not have?

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
I love these games Dick comes up with

LA Based Comedian on Twitter_ _Here it is, ladies and gentlemen, my m_ - twitter.com.png

Got a whole thread full of winners in that thread
Myroom Records on Twitter_ _@LABasedComedian My coworker... I love th_ - twitter.com.pngESxLFJhUcAArJpV.jpg

Professor on Twitter_ _@LABasedComedian _The bottle cap is on, right__ - twitter.com.pngESxQtVyX0AE6gby.jpgESxRPpKWoAIs4qX.jpg

OwO What's This?

𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑛, ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Be warned, the death of Maddox is highly contagious. Don't attend unless you want it to be your funeral too.

Thank you for your rights and remember to keep loving grandma.

• Feels
Reactions: Gravityqueen4life

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
The Kiwi is finally going after Dick's gf. I don't know what Dick said to rile up Dr. Nurse, but this is what happens when you constantly let psycho autists onto your show because you think they're funny.
LA Based Comedian on Twitter_ _I believe Kiwi Chris is threatening my_ - twitter.com.pngETPnaOvX0AYqv3x.jpg
Quick turnaround of an opinion from 4 days ago though
LA Based Comedian on Twitter_ _Chris the Kiwi has a statement on toda_ - twitter.com.png
so did dick shut down Maddox funeral?
He's trying hard to keep it going, but Corona-chan is pretty tough and with the first warehouse rented getting cancelled because of the virus and all bars and restaurants essentially getting put on curfews, and the travel bans/restrictions, he would honestly probably be better off putting it on hold. He won't though, he is determined to make it happen.

• Informative
Reactions: Pissmaster

Megaroad 2012

I'M SO FUCKED UP.
kiwifarms.net
Maddox is spreading corona across California to stop his funeral, even if it kills him.

Ironically, if he was to die, his real funeral would be pretty underwhelming compared to Dick's attempt to put the fun back into funeral.

• Feels
Reactions: Gravityqueen4life

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
That's a shame, Dick tried really hard to keep the Road Rage going. Hope the guys who ordered plane tickets get their stuff sorted out.

Bright side is that Maddox got East Brisby's pissed at him for nothing and risked getting potentially sued with his gayops when all he had to do was wait and he would gotten the same result. :story:

LA Based Comedian on Twitter_ _Bad news, everyone. Road Rage_ Los Ang_ - twitter.com.png

Tags
None