Dick Masterson's The Dick Show -

BarberFerdinand

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just listened to ep 198 of the Dick Show. Not that there was any question, but air travel can absolutely be shut down at a moments notice. It might happen anyway because entire air traffic facilities are going to get infected, without a doubt, and in places that are already stretched thin(New York) the current traffic load may be unmanageable when people can't show up.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
You bring your own, but also it's where Burning Man is held, so you can bring whatever drugs you want and you can say the N-word as loud as you want.
True, but from how I heard Dick describe it sounds a gigantic camping event where you do drugs and shit and very far from the city. Getting a bunch of Dickheads over there with some good food and booze and back would probably be more trouble than it's worth.

I need to hear more about this
Oh, I'm surprised you missed that. But the long and short of it, is that Dick had a deal to host the Road Rage of Maddox's Funeral at East Brisby's, Maddox finds out and personally emails them calling the Dickshow a "hate group that goes around saying the n-word" and nonsense like that, so they cancel. On its face it looks like Dick could potentially sue Maddox if he wanted to for tortious interference, doubt he'll bother, but it's a legit option. Suing Brisby's is also on the table since Dick had payout to find a new venue.

Null has the audio of a dickhead prank calling Brisby's to find out what happened. That manager is amazingly dumb.
A dickhead calls a venue that canceled the Road Rage and confirmed it is Maddox personally doing it. Maddox is literally trying to cancel his own funeral.

View attachment 1158627

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I'm surprised you missed that. But the long and short of it, is that Dick had a deal to host the Road Rage of Maddox's Funeral at East Brisby's, Maddox finds out and personally emails them calling the Dickshow a "hate group that goes around saying the n-word" and nonsense like that, so they cancel. On its face it looks like Dick could potentially sue Maddox if he wanted to for tortious interference, doubt he'll bother, but it's a legit option. Suing Brisby's is also on the table since Dick had payout to find a new venue.

Null has the audio of a dickhead prank calling Brisby's to find out what happened. That manager is amazingly dumb.
The way you wrote it sounded like it was something new, obviously I'm aware of that stuff. Dick's not going to sue maddox tho.

Tryphaena

You too can find an axe and grind it
kiwifarms.net
So can someone give me a brief rundown on who Chris the Kiwi is and why he's salty enough to be threatening Dick's girlfriend? I've heard his name a few times before but I don't know much except that each person who mentioned him thinks he's a 'tard.

ducktales4gameboy

archive what you want to remember
kiwifarms.net
He's a heavy-duty diagnosed autist who's desperate to get a girlfriend and responds with threats of violence whenever he gets turned down. He also has a tendency to form crushes on any woman who interacts with him and not let go for a very long time.

Really the most notable thing about him is he seems to have absolutely no idea that his actions have consequences so he'll do things like leave death threats on voicemail or call into the show and defend his nonsensical views, both things which produce amusing content for the show.

This got especially funny when someone started catfishing him with the worst lispy queer falsetto voice ever and Dick had to break it to him that his 'girlfriend' was just a guy fucking with him. If anyone knows which episode that was in, please link it because it's seriously a better summary of Chris than I can possibly write.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
This got especially funny when someone started catfishing him with the worst lispy queer falsetto voice ever and Dick had to break it to him that his 'girlfriend' was just a guy fucking with him. If anyone knows which episode that was in, please link it because it's seriously a better summary of Chris than I can possibly write.
The whole video is gold, but the reveal happens about 15 minutes in. Episode 158

Rausch

kiwifarms.net
why he's salty enough to be threatening Dick's girlfriend?
Chris the Kiwi is high in the autism, low in the IQ, angry that he can't get a girlfriend and in love with any woman who shows him the slightest bit of non-disdain. Dr Nurse can manipulate this guy pretty easily. So the real question is probably "why is Dr Nurse so salty that she has manipulated Chris in to this course of action?" Attempting to answer it, I'd imagine that Dr Nurse got a very, very big hit of male attention when she revealed the fucking hilarious sexting of Maddox. I still laugh when I think about how he wouldn't be able to resist the urge to pounce and spread the hips (there was a song on The Dick Show about that too). That Dr Nurse thing was one of the funniest Dick Show sagas in my opinion, starting from Leeroy Goldstein trolling her. But once Dr Nurse had told us everything she had to say about Maddox and people eventually stopped laughing and moved on, it turned out it wasn't the start of her podcasting/Hollywood career and the only attention she was now getting was from a convicted Internet harasser in Australia who alternated between writing her love poetry and threatening her in highly anti-Semitic language. I think that after the fact, she got a little bitter about that. And Hell hath no fury like a cool wine aunt scorned.

Gravityqueen4life

i am full but i must eat.
kiwifarms.net
any dick fans wanna explain whats up with Shaun? why dose he change the expression of his face weirdly at times? dose he have autism?

frozenrunner

Salt supply chains have been interrupted.
kiwifarms.net
I went into episode 199 with tentatively negative feelings towards Frederick Brennan, just based on stuff I had learned about 8chan through osmosis, and he did absolutely nothing to combat that with his segment.

I mean, I understand if you're a glass-fragile dwarf you basically don't have many options for survival unless you enthusiastically lick the boots of more constitutionally sound people. But God damn does Frederick like the taste of centralized strongman authoritarian boot. And knowing he's a fucking liar on top of that...

Great episode of the show, though.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Cuck cuck cuck
Cuck cuck cuck
Freddie is a cuck

Pretty decent episode. Dick's schtick of trying to exaggerate his real opinions until they're funny was fighting against real anger at governments throwing rule of law out the fucking window.

I haven't felt as much contempt for the average American since 2001.

KateHikes14

Nuck figgers was already taken
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully Fredrick dies from the wu-flu, but it seems fairly unlikely.
I am disappointed on dick for not pressing Fredrick on "deplatforming is bad but I really didn't like this guy so it's ok, plus someone else would have done it so it's also ok, but I deserve the credit." Absolute subhuman, physically and morally.

Tags
None