Dick Masterson's The Dick Show -

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
Just listened to ep 198 of the Dick Show. Not that there was any question, but air travel can absolutely be shut down at a moments notice. It might happen anyway because entire air traffic facilities are going to get infected, without a doubt, and in places that are already stretched thin(New York) the current traffic load may be unmanageable when people can't show up.
Air travel can definitely be closed, but realistically how long can they keep it that way? It's not like the government can kill the airline industry and then wonder a year from now why it's so fucking difficult to get to their latest climate change jerkathon

polonium

By your genders combined, I am Captain Tumblr
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not like the government can kill the airline industry and then wonder a year from now why it's so fucking difficult to get to their latest climate change jerkathon
It would be fairly hilarious if they had to do it by teleconference, but we all know they'd charter jets at exorbitant expense to the taxpayer

Mister Mxyzptlk

kiwifarms.net
Was nice to see Null give Dick at least a little bit of shit during the roast (i liked the part where he was heckling him while Dick was drunkenly stumbling over his words and failing to make a comeback).

Nick Rekeita was boring and was clearly only on as another excuse to get redface drunk. Ralph's cute little speech at the beginning showed a lot of effort - if not a lot of talent. Though I would've preferred Jim or some one else who doesn't have their nose located somewhere near Dick's small intestine come on to give him some shit.

Also figured this might be a good place to post this latest goings on. Just Dick doing his normal thing of constantly going after other people's girlfriends, lying, emotionally manipulating them, while continuing to try his hand at TOTAL CHAD BRO OPEN RELATIONSHIP!

d77c6630aec83223ac94254921588cb0 (1).png

fek7idrivvo41.jpg

Now, granted, I didn't do any deep digging, but it seems like Dick's normal behavior, and would explain why he felt the need to get pissdrunk last night.

frozenrunner

Salt supply chains have been interrupted.
kiwifarms.net
Also figured this might be a good place to post this latest goings on. Just Dick doing his normal thing of constantly going after other people's girlfriends, lying, emotionally manipulating them, while continuing to try his hand at TOTAL CHAD BRO OPEN RELATIONSHIP!

View attachment 1204595

View attachment 1204596

Now, granted, I didn't do any deep digging, but it seems like Dick's normal behavior, and would explain why he felt the need to get pissdrunk last night.
> believing anything ChaosCowboy says

Mister Mxyzptlk

kiwifarms.net
>another brand new account speculating about Dick's personal life on Kiwifarms and posting Reddit homosexuality, surely this is the end of drumpf.

Do you think all the other times he "felt the need to" get shitfaced on the Killstream were your doing too?
"speculating about Dick's personal life"

Isn't speculating about people's personal life a big part of what this whole site is for? You guys like to change the rules real fucking quick when it's someone you like.

I mean he certainly seemed upset and sensitive last night. He was obviously upset about something besides the low T bants from the faggots on the killstream

KateHikes14

Nuck figgers was already taken
kiwifarms.net
"speculating about Dick's personal life"

Isn't speculating about people's personal life a big part of what this whole site is for? You guys like to change the rules real fucking quick when it's someone you like.

I mean he certainly seemed upset and sensitive last night. He was obviously upset about something besides the low T bants from the faggots on the killstream
Is there anything actually interesting though? Some vapid thot getting patrolled by him isn't anything people are gonna like him less for, in fact the opposite he's at his best when he's disrespecting women, his worst when he's simping for some mediocre artist.

Last edited:

soy_king

Now with 1000% more estrogen!
kiwifarms.net
>another brand new account speculating about Dick's personal life on Kiwifarms and posting Reddit homosexuality, surely this is the end of drumpf.

Do you think all the other times he "felt the need to" get shitfaced on the Killstream were your doing too?
Is there ever a time when you can't be a massive Dick-rider and defend M'lady's honor? Asking for a friend.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Rausch may be a simp for Dick, or Dick simping for himself (am I using the kid lingo right?)

BUUUUT the guy who keeps making new accounts to complain that people are clapping like seals for Dick. That guy I just don't get.

I mean, how many times can you summon the patience to create an account here? So many protonmail accounts, bereft because no one will ever talk to his mistress with them. Women are the real victims of gay ops.

soy_king

Now with 1000% more estrogen!
kiwifarms.net
Rausch may be a simp for Dick, or Dick simping for himself (am I using the kid lingo right?)

BUUUUT the guy who keeps making new accounts to complain that people are clapping like seals for Dick. That guy I just don't get.

I mean, how many times can you summon the patience to create an account here? So many protonmail accounts, bereft because no one will ever talk to his mistress with them. Women are the real victims of gay ops.
Oh no for sure. I just find the entire scenario of sock-puppet A-log accounts popping up and Rausch immediately jumping to the scene like the simp that he is to be incredibly amusing. Never change, you lovable spastics.

frozenrunner

Salt supply chains have been interrupted.
kiwifarms.net
Having skimmed the entire "leak," some of it sounds incredibly fake and gay. Especially the part about "I don't even know if I'm with you for the show 's continuing storyline." I don't believe Dick said that because I don't think anyone would say it... unless they were autistically obsessed with taking down a popular podcast with a host they didn't like.

Mister Mxyzptlk

kiwifarms.net
Is there anything actually interesting though? Some vapid thot getting patrolled by him isn't anything people are gonna like him less for, in fact the opposite he's at his best when he's disrespecting women, his worst when he's simping for some mediocre artist.
Well, I'm sure at least some of the users here aren't teenagers who look up to dick like incels looking up to a pick-up artist.

It's funny watching all these virgins thinking that lying and conniving to get pussy is the height of manhood. It's actually almost a little sad watching him try to spin his shitty irredeemable behavior as "just a cool guy just doing what cool guys do", and watching all the Dicksimps tell him how wonderful and great he is while he hides behind his paywall show to keep any criticism away. He's a 40 year old man still trying to fit in with teenagers/college aged guys.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well, I'm sure at least some of the users here aren't teenagers who look up to dick like incels looking up to a pick-up artist.
Incels hate PUAs because they think they're scam artists, which they are. But it's not because their techniques can't work at least some of the time so much as they're really bad at using them. So they'll hear about negging and then call some chick a fat ugly cunt and demand a blowjob and be amazed this doesn't work.

But in either case it's a bad analogy. The first real incel site (in the current sense of the word) was puahate.com, where Elliot Rodger hung out.

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
I swear some people still don't understand Dick's entire shtick is being a highly exaggerated caricature of himself who gives the worst advice possible (which would be half-decent if you stripped back the extremeness of it a half dozen times) to most people.

He's a comedian e-celeb that owns his own successful (and unrelated) company and makes a concerted effort to keep most of his truly private stuff close to his chest.

I swear to god both his alog and incel-tier fans don't understand the man at all.

polonium

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I swear some people still don't understand Dick's entire shtick is being a highly exaggerated caricature of himself
I can't speak for anyone else, but I think he's incredibly funny when he's doing this. The problem is when it gets a little too close to home and he loses his temper for real and you're like "Oh, that's your real opinion. How sad." A bit like how nobody found maddox funny any more when it turned out he wasn't pretending one bit.

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
I can't speak for anyone else, but I think he's incredibly funny when he's doing this. The problem is when it gets a little too close to home and he loses his temper for real and you're like "Oh, that's your real opinion. How sad." A bit like how nobody found maddox funny any more when it turned out he wasn't pretending one bit.
Is this in regards to the shutdowns going on in at the moment? If so then while he's been going extremely hard, I don't think he's completely wrong. His libertarian/constitutionalist views have always been exceptionally strong, hell some of the only times in TBITU where he sounded super serious (and some of the earlier moments I can recall where he sounded annoyed/bewildered with Maddox) was when talking about his 'crazy' libertarian views. I think he's even said he realized that, and cut down on mentioning them on that show (and in general?) because it was less comedic. Much like how he always mentions that fans bemoan the current show when it focuses on politics too much, a view he also espouses at times, yet he can't keep away from it.

If it's not in regards to the shutdowns though, I'm not really sure which opinions you're talking about.

Reactions: frozenrunner

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
mintsalad was the one that really made me cringe
Which part(s)?

Personally I didn't like the bit itself, for me it was a step too far from just *giving* that kind of advice to her. Was also a bit surprised at how impassioned he was ranting about parents like that (even more surprised about Sean's reactions though tbh), and I think that's a clue as to why he seemed so invested. The arguing with fans and detractors on social media went on for too long as well, but I didn't feel like he went too far with anything he did or said in that regard, it eventually just wasn't that entertaining and showcased way too many bitter people with an axe to grind. However it was also pretty damn fun for a while, certainly the best part of that entire multiple week saga.

• Dumb
Reactions: Mister Mxyzptlk

polonium

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which part(s)?

Personally I didn't like the bit itself, for me it was a step too far from just *giving* that kind of advice to her. Was also a bit surprised at how impassioned he was ranting about parents like that (even more surprised about Sean's reactions though tbh), and I think that's a clue as to why he seemed so invested. The arguing with fans and detractors on social media went on for too long as well, but I didn't feel like he went too far with anything he did or said in that regard, it eventually just wasn't that entertaining and showcased way too many bitter people with an axe to grind. However it was also pretty damn fun for a while, certainly the best part of that entire multiple week saga.
Well this is exactly what I'm saying. Without wanting to rehash it and trigger anyone, it really quickly became apparent that it wasn't a bit and he was literally simping for some so-so "artist" associated with his show. That's comedy poison. He's funny when he's giving ridiculous advice or dialling his libertarian hot takes up to eleven, and I hope he carries on doing that because most of the time he puts out a very entertaining show that I enjoy listening to.

Tags
None