Business Dick's Sporting Goods destroyed $5 million worth of assault weapons - It's better capitalism guys

MAPK phosphatase

Cell Death Regulator
kiwifarms.net
Can you donate firearms to the poor?

I'm not sure about the legal aspects of that, though.
There were many laws in young America requiring firearm ownership by civilians, similar to the laws in medieval England requiring everyone be trained to use a longbow. Other states took this further. In Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina when an indentured servant finished their servitude the master was required by law to provide them with a firearm as "freedom dues".

Uranus Pink

kiwifarms.net
There were many laws in young America requiring firearm ownership by civilians, similar to the laws in medieval England requiring everyone be trained to use a longbow. Other states took this further. In Maryland, Virginia, and North Carolina when an indentured servant finished their servitude the master was required by law to provide them with a firearm as "freedom dues".
Thing was the Crown owned the arrows lest the subjects get any cute ideas about letting an arrow fly at their Royal Majesty. U.S. gun banners been pushing bills to restrict and ban ammunition sales to the peons.

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Now since you seem like a more rational person to speak to, I'm game; Guns aren't illegal in majority of the EU, it's simply restricted. And by "restricted" I mean "you ask nicely." It's really not that hard, I can vouch for that personally. Nobody's going to take American guns away, that much is obvious. I also know that it's not easy to get them in the US either, like some people insist it is. My gripe is that people act like guns are fucking toys all the goddamned time. You should be mandated proper training to handle one, especially the part where it says "always treat a firearm as if it's loaded."
Nigga, I just read through that. "Ask nicely" my ass. Discounting the EU rules already in place, and using just one example, you have to jump through a bunch of hoops in Denmark to get just a hunting license, which allows you to own a shotgun with 2 round capacity. For comparison, my 870 is 6+1 off the bat. This has to be renewed every five years. Then, after two fucking years in a gun club, you can apply for a handgun license. You can own a maximum of 6 fucking handguns and for the third you have to apply for another permit. Then, despite having a handgun license, you can't even carry it in public, and you can't even use it for self-defense unless you're somehow magically sure that the person attacking you is also using a gun or you're fucked.

In Sweden you need a separate license for each gun you own. In Ireland you need two character references to own a firearm. Britain outright bans most semi-auto firearms. France barely issues permits to conceal carry because they 100% super duper guarantee the police they assign to you will do their job instead. Pretty much every country I saw said "fuck you, you can own as many guns as we say you can." This shit is absolutely insane, you're completely beholden to the state and they can fuck you over at any time. Luckily the Swiss have their head on straight.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
I think they didn't really destroy them. It's just like with drugs seized by the government. They only say that they "destroy" it, but we know that they sell that shit back to the black market for a pretty penny.
I thought of the same thing. They could even sale them in the black market just like the former senator Leland Yee who was an anti-gun activist caught for gun smuggling.

teriyakiburns

Your world frightens and confuses me.
kiwifarms.net
Thing was the Crown owned the arrows lest the subjects get any cute ideas about letting an arrow fly at their Royal Majesty.
Bullshit. In the time you're talking about, it would have been impossible to enforce such a thing, especially given how easily anyone with access to chickens could make arrows. If someone tried to seize or claim ownership of arrows to the crown, they'd be faced with open rebellion by peasants who were required to carry personal arms by the proclamation of Henry III. The threat of armed rebellion generally acted to keep the nobility from interfering with the people. The king wouldn't want to meddle with that.

Maxliam

Professional Niggo
kiwifarms.net
At last, some good news I don't ironically make fun at. Americans are so obtuse when it comes to gun control. All I hear from the gun crowd is "Duhhr... It's not the tool. You can kill someone with a hammer or a baseball bat, and they are legal. The AR is no different."

My goodness, an AR is a tool that can kill 40 people in less than 2 minutes (christchurch) and is easily hideable. You basically chose to endager the population so big gun corporations can make a killing. Not only in guns but all it's accesories Burgers love. Especially if they all come in XXXL.

At this point, Burger's are so idiotic when it comes to gun logic that I hope the wall gets done soon. It will protect all of Central and South America from you gun tooting exceptional individuals.

Oh, by the way, have fun watching your back in the movies every time an edgy, dystopic flick comes out. Get the latest chest plates. Support your local bussiness.
Go face mecca and pray to it like your muzzie overlords ordered, you cuckold. All they did was waste money. You know what we do here in the USA? We build our own AR15s. Buying a prebuilt one these days is trash tier.

So all that faggy virtue signaling did was waste their cash and turn customers away, dicks is operating at a loss like sears.

Oh and Muslims aren't people, they're unwashed sand niggers.

Last edited:

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
Fair enough.

Sooo... because of a group of lefties that don't like to talk about how niggers and drug addicts commit crime the goverment should allow the sale of extremely dangerous weaponry to every micropenised incel with a boner for Columbine?

See... that's a bit of a Burger logic in my eyes. Eyes that are still in my head because a a 5.56 didn't go through them while I was in College.
College...explains a lot. I take it you weren't exactly scoring all that sweet SJW pussy that movies in the vein of Van Wilder were basically promising you would get? Should have pretended to agree with your dangerhaired "professors" more, you might no longer be a virgin there, Elliot.

Despite the obvious fact that he meant those guns didn't look like MODERN military weapons, even your misunderstanding is dumb. You point out that he's "wrong" because the M1 Garand looks like a military rifle, but not the Mini 14? Actually, do you even know what that is? I really hope the EU passes a new law soon that makes it illegal for EU citizens to discuss firearms on the Internet, it would make things so much nicer.
Sir, I KNOW that Europe is a lost cause at this point, but don't give them any ideas. It's bad enough that China is attempting to force its censorship ideals upon American companies and franchises, but we don't need to fuel people doing that type of thing willingly. Of course, I'm somewhat convinced that this person is a CCP sympathizer at this point.

He's European.
Just place "faggot" and "European" in the obvious places, and this works perfectly to describe our resident commie.

Thing was the Crown owned the arrows lest the subjects get any cute ideas about letting an arrow fly at their Royal Majesty. U.S. gun banners been pushing bills to restrict and ban ammunition sales to the peons.
That's why you learn to roll your own, of course, the same wannabe monarchs and conquerors would also like to ban the private ownership of raw materials (along with private ownership itself, of course). Said too much already...

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
So a company that's going bankrupt, in this day and age where brick-and-mortar stores are getting fucked over by online delivery, decided to dump a shitload of money into a pit and burn it?

Brilliant.

At this point, Burger's are so idiotic when it comes to gun logic that I hope the wall gets done soon. It will protect all of Central and South America from you gun tooting exceptional individuals.

Oh, by the way, have fun watching your back in the movies every time an edgy, dystopic flick comes out. Get the latest chest plates. Support your local bussiness.
As a guy with paranoia issues I've never worried about getting shot. Maybe it's because I'm not a titanic quivering pussy who wants the government to protect me like a child.

Pretty much every country I saw said "fuck you, you can own as many guns as we say you can." This shit is absolutely insane, you're completely beholden to the state and they can fuck you over at any time.
Just the way Europeans like it.

It’s kinda funny how in a thread about stores that sell fishing supplies everyone in here is chowing down on overpriced bait lol
Pretending to be exceptional, is in and of itself, exceptional.

The Final Troondown

We're All Suberogatory Down Here
kiwifarms.net
Fair enough.

Sooo... because of a group of lefties that don't like to talk about how niggers and drug addicts commit crime the goverment should allow the sale of extremely dangerous weaponry to every micropenised incel with a boner for Columbine?

See... that's a bit of a Burger logic in my eyes. Eyes that are still in my head because a a 5.56 didn't go through them while I was in College.
just because a few incels hapen to use these guns to kill people why should the overwhelming number of owners and potential owners who haven't done anything wrong with their ar15s be punished?
that's like if your brother is naughty so your mum takes his playstation and yours too

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
just because a few incels hapen to use these guns to kill people why should the overwhelming number of owners and potential owners who haven't done anything wrong with their ar15s be punished?
that's like if your brother is naughty so your mum takes his playstation and yours too
To be fair, there's a good number of parents that would do exactly that, because fuck punishing the person who did the actual wrong.

Gun control is idealogically opposed to the safery and well being of marginalized groups. Now, does that mean people advocating for gun control are privileged bigots? Yes.
The most delicious irony is that leftists like to run around calling their critics racist, while the first major gun control laws in the US were aimed at disarming people who were, not long before the passage of these laws, considered property.

Not a terribly different mindset from those who owned, and wanted to hold onto, said property before 1865.

At last, some good news I don't ironically make fun at. Americans are so obtuse when it comes to gun control. All I hear from the gun crowd is "Duhhr... It's not the tool. You can kill someone with a hammer or a baseball bat, and they are legal. The AR is no different."

My goodness, an AR is a tool that can kill 40 people in less than 2 minutes (christchurch) and is easily hideable. You basically chose to endager the population so big gun corporations can make a killing. Not only in guns but all it's accesories Burgers love. Especially if they all come in XXXL.

A truck has been shown to be capable of killing literally 100+ people in the space of a few minutes and is even more prevalent and easily available to any nutso. It's also easier to operate in most cases because you just point it at a crowd and hit the gas.

Have fun watching your back every time you leave the house. Live in fear. That's what your overlords want. Disarm yourself willingly and live in fear, continue to give them more power over you because they promise "safety"

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
A truck has been shown to be capable of killing literally 100+ people in the space of a few minutes and is even more prevalent and easily available to any nutso. It's also easier to operate in most cases because you just point it at a crowd and hit the gas.

Have fun watching your back every time you leave the house.
But that's not its purpose! Plus you have to find a crowd to drive it into! Where will I ever find that!?

Freddy Freaker

Herald of the Superior Future
kiwifarms.net

Have fun watching your back every time you leave the house.
Yes, how can these euros sleep at night knowing they have assault vehicles with fully automatic transmission available to anybody on the street. Truly a deep seated expression of white supremacy and patriarchal colonialism!

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
Yes, how can these euros sleep at night knowing they have assault vehicles with fully automatic transmission available to anybody on the street. Truly a deep seated expression of white supremacy and patriarchal colonialism!
And even worse, there's an even greater threat to Europe than cars, trucks, guns, and Muslims all combined.

white people

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
I fail to see why I should lose the right to own a gun due to the carelessness and criminality of OTHER people who are NOT me.
95% of gun owners do so lawfully
5% do not

Instead of spending money to regulate 100% of gun owners how about we spend money on the problem 5?

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
95% of gun owners do so lawfully
5% do not

Instead of spending money to regulate 100% of gun owners how about we spend money on the problem 5?
Because you need the 5% around to justify your actions against the other 95. If you get rid of them there's no justification for your desire to control others.

kcbbq

No controlling legal authority
kiwifarms.net
Because you need the 5% around to justify your actions against the other 95. If you get rid of them there's no justification for your desire to control others.
So that's why, despite knowing who exactly is a gang member - ignoring the fact that they advertise that fact - gangs aren't shut down. 🤔

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino