Did Michael Jackson Do It -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Did Michael Jackson Molest Children?

• Yes

Votes: 88 46.1%
  • No

Votes: 76 39.8%
  • He Touched Me

Votes: 74 38.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With "Leaving Neverland" on the horizon, I wanted to start a serious discussion about whether Jackson has touched children or not. Personally, it is my opinion that he did touch these children, but I believe he framed it in his own head as "I'm not doing anything wrong" or "I can do whatever I want". The spin from the Jackson family is just disgusting, they're asked point blank several interviews throughout the years whether taking boys to your bed is the wrong thing to do, and they try to frame it as "well, Michael would never do that" or "Michael was the king of pop, he's above that". Then more recently, they claim it's about money. While I do believe it's about money, I also still believe all these boys were molested and became accustomed to living life as a kept woman? child. Personally, though, I think the Jackson family is quite delusional and still act as if Jackson is the King of Pop. I mean, there's no reason to have children sleeping in your bed when you're not living in a country that is segregated on the basis of sex.

Jame Safechuck and Wade Robson's stories do seem very sincere. I've met some people that have been molested, and the claimed up until a certain point of their development, they actually believed they enjoyed the abuse. It's not uncommon. Michael has even groomed children on live TV like in that interview with Martin Bachir or like when he was being inappropriate with Jordy Chandler at the World Music Awards. Both Safechuck and Robson have lied to save Michael. Who in the hell wouldn't be ashamed to let everyone know they got molested by this old faggot, who manipulated them and their families.

What I find the most disgusting is MJ's disgusting fans gaslighting and discredting these sexually abused men in the era of #MeToo and #GirlsLikeUs. Shit, MJ has been accused more times than Harvey Weinstein, and his crimes are even worse.

Twitter's Reaction

MJ even had a type, and if you look up their photos today, they are very attractive men, which means they were probably very attractive as children. I never saw a fat, ugly bucktoothed black kid every make allegations against MJ.

Thoughts?

Graffiti canvas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've always felt that Micheal did do shit that crossed the line of sexual appropriateness with boys. But did it because of how fucked up in the head he was from literally being cannibalized body, soul and mind from a young age by his family and the media.

Micheal Jackson's personal life is a fucking train wreck and not always because of his own doing.

Glad I couldn't help

Oh hai
kiwifarms.net
I've always felt that Micheal did do shit that crossed the line of sexual appropriateness with boys. But did it because of how fucked up in the head he was from literally being cannibalized body, soul and mind from a young age by his family and the media.

Micheal Jackson's personal life is a fucking train wreck and not always because of his own doing.
The whole lesson people should take away from this shitshow is don't let children into show business.

Last edited:

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m not sure there was anything overtly sexual but he was definitely a weirdo who acted inappropriately which is all too easy to overlook as eccentric behaviour when they’re a highly successful beloved pop sensation.

As a fan I’m probally being biased though.

Thomas Bayard

kiwifarms.net
MJ had major boundary issues with children that should give everyone pause, but I tend to doubt the allegations of sexual misconduct. For one, MJ has been guileless over the years in describing his love of children. You'd think someone with a furtive sexual interest in children would be a bit more circumspect, but MJ was right out in the open about sharing his bed with kids and holding hands with young boys on camera. Maybe he was just shameless or thought he was untouchable, but he didn't act like someone with something to hide.

The only case that ever went to trial was an absolute shitshow for the prosecution. The Santa Barbara DA Tom Sneddon acted like an arrogant asshole in media interviews and came off as vindictive. The mother accusing MJ of molestation had a long history of running grifts and scams and exhibited bizarre behavior in the courtroom that sunk the prosecution's case. Macauley Culkin and Wade Robson both testified under oath that MJ didn't molest them.

I know that money can make a lot of potential witnesses clam up, but you'd think that after a two-year investigation the Santa Barbara DA could dig up a more credible accuser among the thousands of children who visited Neverland.

Again, there's no question that MJ's behavior with children was weird and inappropriate, but the trial and acquittal more or less convinced me that the accusations of sexual misconduct were unfounded. I haven't seen the new documentary, but it strikes me as an opportunistic cash-in on the #MeToo craze. If Robson is to be believed, he perjured himself in the 2005 trial. It's hard to take him seriously now.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Robson is to be believed, he perjured himself in the 2005 trial. It's hard to take him seriously now.

It's not unlike abused victims, especially children, to cosign this BS. If this is true, I am sure at that time, Robson was still deep in the victim mindset of having a bond with their abuser.

Maybe he was just shameless or thought he was untouchable, but he didn't act like someone with something to hide.
You can't refute the evidence of Jackson sleeping in the same bed as Jordie for up to a month.
Also, the hallway to Jackson's bedroom was fitted with alarms, cameras, and sensors.
If this were any other black man, the moment these stories started coming out, he would be beaten and sent to jail regardless of his behavior. Since it's the King of Popping Little Boys Pop, he's somehow above this. You have the right to believe what you want, but this is the part I've never understood. He has the impeachable character and reputation Jussie Smollett wishes he had.

I know that money can make a lot of potential witnesses clam up, but you'd think that after a two-year investigation the Santa Barbara DA could dig up a more credible accuser among the thousands of children who visited Neverland.
The DA for the Menendez brothers retrial had the same boner for their conviction. I also believe that they were molested, and I also believe they were guilty of what they were accused of doing.

Last edited:

vanilla_pepsi_head

Stone Cold Steve Autism
kiwifarms.net
I haven't yet seen the movie and I'm not overly familiar with all the evidence so please correct me if I'm wrong. First I heard some kids made their accusations, but some later admitted they made it up because their parents told them to. Now some of them are saying it did indeed happen but they were intimidated into recanting with threats and hush money. Have I got that right?

Either way I'm torn tbh. Spoiling random kids like that and sleeping in the same bed as them is weird and creepy as shit, and there is no doubt that at least happened. MJ was clearly an extremely disturbed individual so I don't think it's impossible that he bought these kids' friendship (for lack of a better term) because he felt like he missed out on childhood/friendship, felt the need to relive it and/or give kids what he never had: A fun childhood and loving male authority figure. Even if his intentions were 100% non-sexual it's still really inappropriate and I have a hard time understanding how any of the other adults involved were ok with this. Obviously he was extremely mentally ill, but unlike most delusional people his money allowed him to do whatever the fuck he pleased.

So did he actually rape these kids? Maybe. He managed to find a doctor scummy enough to administer propofol as a sleep aid, it's not a stretch he also found parents willing to pimp out their kids, people do that for money and drugs all the time. Victims do lie to cover up for their abuser, even when money isn't a factor they often do it out of obligation or shame. But it is equally plausible to me that people would throw around false accusations for money and attention. Some people will say or do literally anything to be on TV (look at some of the nutjobs who accused Kavanaugh for fucksake).

So I'm really not sure if I fully believe he did or not. Either way his behavior was throwing up giant red flags in the most brazen way possible and the people who allowed their kids to have slumber parties with a severely mentally ill, childless, grown-ass man should be publicly flogged.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can't refute the evidence of Jackson sleeping in the same bed as Jordie for up to a month.
Also, the hallway to Jackson's bedroom was fitted with alarms, cameras, and sensors.
If this were any other black man, the moment these stories started coming out, he would be beaten and sent to jail regardless of his behavior. Since it's the King of Popping Little Boys Pop, he's somehow above this. You have the right to believe what you want, but this is the part I've never understood. He has the impeachable character and reputation Jussie Smollett wishes he had.
The cameras and alarms aren’t too bad since it’s not altogether unreasonable that someone as famous as Jackson would be paranoid about his personal security, if not because of crazy fans then the paparazzi.

It’s very suspect Micheal sleeping in the same bed as children but I guess it’s up to personal opinion if it was because he thought it was innocent and for some reason everyone just went along with it or it was cover for him to molest children.

His reputation is hard to compare to anyone else because he was such a big star, the closest I can think of is Elvis or Bowie but even then neither of those were thought of as being naive and childlike, it’d be like if Chris became a billionaire megastar and started holding My Little Pony or Pokemon conventions at his mansion and having sleepovers with the guests he liked, it’d be hard to tell as an outsider how pure his intentions were.

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think this is pretty close to the truth. Michael was a weird guy. I mean, just look at what he did to himself with all that plastic surgery and skin bleaching. He looked like a fucking shop window mannequin. He probably did cross the line, but outright child fucking? I dunno. He always seemed to see himself as a child, and was all into that Peter Pan never-grow-up shit. Children don't fuck other children, they have sleepovers and play games together and shit. And the childishness combined with that high falsetto speaking voice, honestly, I thought he was just gay, maybe. He was married and sired at least one kid, so only his wives could say if he was truly hot for twat or not. I won't lie. I don't want to believe he was a child fucker because he was such a huge cultural icon when I was growing up in the 80's. That's childhood, man. Warm memories. No worries. Good days back when things weren't all going to shit like they are now. So, if he did fuck children, and it were true... then that would take away some of that halcyon joy, and it would almost be as if he had molested me, too.

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He always seemed to see himself as a child, and was all into that Peter Pan never-grow-up shit.

No he wasn't experiencing a second youth or neverending youth. He was experiencing a first youth, having to deal with adult like responsibilities as a kid.

I remember reading how he and brooke shields met and they only had one talk but really connected. Two kids that didn't get to be kids when they were kids.

downloadfile-466.jpg

Jeanne d'Arc

Running Up a Massive Tab
kiwifarms.net
Whole thing is such a fucking shitshow.

Neverland in and of itself is such a despicable thing to think about- but it CAN be explained as Michael just not having any childhood and wanting to fill that gap. It's entirely possible he fucked kids there, yes. I think he thought it was normal with the abuse he allegedly endured.

The one clip that convinced me he was somewhat behind mentally:

He calls shopping around/flying around on carts/messing around with employees and doing dumb shit in a supermarket "like Disneyland." He probably never had the chance to do that shit as a kid, and obviously as an adult being as famous as he was he had no chance to do that. Just the fact that he enjoyed it that much though...

I can't help but feel bad for him seeing as he probably was abused as a child, and it just fed into this cycle. Michael couldn't cope with in the slightest- the people accusing him built somewhat successful careers and seem developmentally there.

I don't think there's any justice anywhere in this story, which is sad.

UtopiaGuy

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No he wasn't experiencing a second youth or neverending youth. He was experiencing a first youth, having to deal with adult like responsibilities as a kid.

I remember reading how he and brooke shields met and they only had one talk but really connected. Two kids that didn't get to be kids when they were kids.
That's kind of what he wanted, though, to have a childhood for real. That was the whole point of Neverland Ranch, really. There was a report on it (I want to say Lesley Stahl did one for 60 Minutes), where Michael himself was not there during her tour, but everything was running anyway. The rides, the popcorn machines, the calliope, etc. Childhood eternal. To be fair, in her report she said she was unsure if it was always running 24/7, or just because they knew she'd be there that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.