Did Michael Jackson Do It -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Did Michael Jackson Molest Children?

• Yes

Votes: 88 46.1%
  • No

Votes: 76 39.8%
  • He Touched Me

Votes: 74 38.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphin Lundgren

One suave fucker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree that if the conversation is futile in your opinion, then I don't get why you keep arguing over it. Your point was made and maybe you should allow the rest to discuss it since you see it not ending well.

Anyhow- I read that Emmanuel's mother stopped allowing Emmanuel to hang out with Michael after she saw Emmanuel leaving Michael Jackson's hotel room. There's another thing I read about how Michael Jackson used to invite kids to hang out at his home and bring their family members. That's actually a common tactic that child predators do. Invite the kid and the parents so they'll agree to have the kid show up so they can get more access to the victim.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I rewatched Leaving Neverland a couple of times after I last posted in this thread.

I think Safechuck is a victim. I think the part of his victimisation that has damaged him the most, long term, was the strength of the emotional bond he was encouraged to form with MJ at a formative time in his life.

He loved MJ, then MJ dumped him to spend time with someone younger. That is... a loss that I don't think he has processed yet and in these circumstances, he may never be able to process.

My heart bleeds for the dude. That is real pain, there.

Bum Driller

Cultural Appropriator & Cowboy Chemist
kiwifarms.net
I, for one, don't believe that Michael Jackson's child-like demeanor was all that sincere. I don't live in the USA, but everything I've learned of your beautiful country makes me believe that no-one who is really as delusional as Michael Jackson presented himself to be, would even survive for long, or prosper in such environment. Insane people aren't always delusional and disconnected from reality - sometimes they are just inhuman and alien.

Joan Nyan

HΨ=EΨは何時でも観測者達のためにある
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some kids say he molested them, some say he didn't. I don't believe that they could all be telling the truth-- their stories are all the same except for whether or not he touched them, and I don't believe he'd treat all the kids the same except in that one way. I don't believe he was smart, conniving, devious enough to think "well this kid I can get away with raping, but Macaulay's a different story". I think it has to be all or nothing, but I don't know which.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A short play as my reply to the question.

Angel Interviewer: "Michael now your dead and beyond prosecution, did you actually touch those kids?"

Jackson's Ghost: "AHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEHHHHEEEEEEE!!! CMON SHA!" (Grabs crotch aggressively)
Can you imagine hearing hee-hee under your bed and waking up with clown make-up around your butthole?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If anyone wants to watch Oprah's After Leaving Neverland Documentary. Here it is, if someone wants to archive it, please do. I can't.
As well, there was an actor on the show who admitted he lied to his mother about sexual abuse to protect his abuser.
Also, I read up a bit about the Arvizio boy, and I'm kind of on the fence about his story, unless his parents knew what was going to happen.

Last edited:

RavenCrow

It's only gay if the balls touch.
kiwifarms.net
I rewatched Leaving Neverland a couple of times after I last posted in this thread.

I think Safechuck is a victim. I think the part of his victimisation that has damaged him the most, long term, was the strength of the emotional bond he was encouraged to form with MJ at a formative time in his life.

He loved MJ, then MJ dumped him to spend time with someone younger. That is... a loss that I don't think he has processed yet and in these circumstances, he may never be able to process.

My heart bleeds for the dude. That is real pain, there.

That's interesting because that's essentially what Corey Feldman has said about his own experience. He claims he was never molested, but the most traumatic thing was forming this strong bond with someone, and then that person basically ditches them for someone else. So even if he didn't molest anyone, which is doubtful, he at least fucked with kids mentally by taking them on as a friend, and then being done with them when he found someone new.

*note, I realize corey is also a nutjob and probably can't be trusted.. but it fits the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.