DiezelRaccoon / William McClanathan - Racist Republican Gay Diaperfur; 7621 firewalker lane, indianapolis, in 46217

the17thpie

kiwifarms.net
looks like william went and got himself fired, finally

rumor is that he lied to walmart to get time of for midwest furfest (walmart typically doesn't grant vacation requests around the holidays except under extreme circumstances), some of his employees caught his lie and reported him to hr. not totally out of his wheelhouse, since he lies to work pretty much every other year to get to this furry con. in typical diezel fashion, he's also looking for an attorney because this clearly isn't his own stupid fault.

now that he's jobless he's likely due to drop his room last minute like every other moneyless furry and fuck over his other roommates. maybe his new uber career with keep him floating just enough to make it, who knows. hopefully all the dirty socks and used diapers he's collected from various people at conventions taking up the back seat of his car won't scare away all his customers.

Johnny Bravo

Bravokin
kiwifarms.net
looks like william went and got himself fired, finally

rumor is that he lied to walmart to get time of for midwest furfest (walmart typically doesn't grant vacation requests around the holidays except under extreme circumstances), some of his employees caught his lie and reported him to hr. not totally out of his wheelhouse, since he lies to work pretty much every other year to get to this furry con. in typical diezel fashion, he's also looking for an attorney because this clearly isn't his own stupid fault.

now that he's jobless he's likely due to drop his room last minute like every other moneyless furry and fuck over his other roommates. maybe his new uber career with keep him floating just enough to make it, who knows. hopefully all the dirty socks and used diapers he's collected from various people at conventions taking up the back seat of his car won't scare away all his customers.

I'm shocked he managed to last seven years.

• Winner
Reactions: Danger Mouse

Gestrom

kiwifarms.net
If Uber gets wind of this then they will absolutely terminate his status as a driver. I drove for Uber between jobs and saw people get terminated for less.

Amazing that he can't stand people having weed around him but it's totally cool for him to be in kink gear and diapers out in public like the degenerate faggot he is.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
>Gay
> Also degenerate as fuck with a daddy fetish
> Likes Mike Pence

"Aw yis shock me daddy" when?
:thinking:
At least the chick took the label off the bottle, otherwise he'd be posting that name+address on the net for all to see in an effort to shame that darn dirty degenerate weed smoker.
Imagine it not being her name to begin with.

Tfw when a republican sock-huffing shoe jizzing furry in crapped diapers thinks weed is the absolute worst thing a person can do.

Last edited:

Danger Mouse

kiwifarms.net
>Gay
> Also degenerate as fuck with a daddy fetish
> Likes Mike Pence

"Aw yis shock me daddy" when?
:thinking:

At least the chick took the label off the bottle, otherwise he'd be posting that name+address on the net for all to see in an effort to shame that darn dirty degenerate weed smoker.
Imagine it not being her name to begin with.

Tfw when a republican sock-huffing shoe jizzing furry in crapped diapers thinks weed is the absolute worst thing a person can do.

He's dating a piss and shit colored wolf.

gwolf.jpg

Where did he get the idea of that color scheme from?

plush.jpg

Plaguemine

All bow to me-me!
kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

Chromatic Collector

Plant This
kiwifarms.net
No wonder he's such a lolcow Tweeting shit like this. His Walmart co-workers looked Diezel Raccoon up and found his NSFW stuff, they wrote things about Diezel on the restroom walls made his life hell. That's why he had to leave Walmart.

Yeah that was the harassment I mentioned in my post when I talked about Fursonas.

I love how he tried to play that as a FURRIES BEWARE! type story - y'know be careful who you share furry shit with - even though again, you can just google this fucker's name and find all this shit.

Fucking what.

• Agree
Reactions: Danger Mouse

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino