Careercow Dima "The Bear" Lepeshkin - ***He is not mentally ill. He has a foreign accent***

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Dick In a Drawer

myname jeff
kiwifarms.net
This might lead to powerleveling but I know Dima in real life. He's known to most teenagers in my city as a 26 year old man that hangs with high school students, sells them weed and alcohol, and is a closeted gay pedophile. One of my friends was his neighbor and when he was 13 and Dima was about 22, my friend saw that Dima had a gay dating app on his phone and asked if he was gay. Dima got defensive and kept claiming he's straight. One thing led to another and Dima threatened to fight my friend. The fight happened and after one punch Dima lost his front teeth to a 13 year old. He hides his sexuality by constantly posting about fucking prostitutes and sees it as a claim to fame. He was exposed soliciting sex and sending nudes to a minor in July. I've met Dima before and he was stoned. He showed pictures of someone he fucked off of Backpages and explained to my friend and I, who were both underaged, how earlier that day he cyphed and masturbated. He also attempted to harass women on the street.
Gw39icw.jpg
L3lH6o2.jpg

Dick In a Drawer

myname jeff
kiwifarms.net
Dima often tries to "prove" his heterosexuality by talking about sex, often with prostitutes. I can't find the post but he made a couple paragraphs long post about loosing his virginity to a prostitute a few years ago. Unrelated but Dima also has an extremely large amount of body hair, specifically on his back. When I met him his back hair stood of his shirt and can only be described as uncut pubes-tier.
edit: images didn't load so I had to make them an attachment.

Attachments

• dima2.jpg
    dima2.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 222
  • dima3.jpg
    dima3.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 226
  • dima4.jpg
    dima4.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 205
  • dima5.jpg
    dima5.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dima often tries to "prove" his heterosexuality by talking about sex, often with prostitutes. I can't find the post but he made a couple paragraphs long post about loosing his virginity to a prostitute a few years ago. Unrelated but Dima also has an extremely large amount of body hair, specifically on his back. When I met him his back hair stood of his shirt and can only be described as uncut pubes-tier.
edit: images didn't load so I had to make them an attachment.

Any idea why he deleted his youtube videos?