Containment Dimensional Merge tweets megathread - 1/2 - Chris is salty Merge hasn't happened: "Damn Dimension 1218’s “Reality” Limits and Shit!!!"

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.
Status
Not open for further replies.

️ronic

Cocazoid-Kike Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doomsday-cult style if he's still his same old self come January 1st.
BELOW: Areal photograph of CWCville after the 'merge'. (January 1, 2019)
jonestown-suicide-massacre.jpg

Apteryx Owenii

I still don't know what sneed means, don't @ me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Gunslinger

Get low, mother fucker
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Chris will be magically transported to the other dimension where he and his friends will wait for Earth to get done with 20 years of Rip Van Winkle type slumber. I think initially he thought he would have to wait 20 years thus this message where he seems upset:
screenshot-twitter.com-2018.12.25-13-36-38.png

But apparently things were clarified and he was able to slip back into denial because he posted this:
Screenshot_20181225-182255_2.png
Screenshot_20181225-182333_2.png

And 'make the jump'? This is sounding more and more like Heavens Gate as it progresses. I wonder when this leap between dimensions is supposed to happen.

Cedric_Eff

I'm the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Chris will be magically transported to the other dimension where he and his friends will wait for Earth to get done with 20 years of Rip Van Winkle type slumber. I think initially he thought he would have to wait 20 years thus this message where he seems upset:
View attachment 623133
But apparently things were clarified and he was able to slip back into denial because he posted this:
View attachment 623134 View attachment 623135
And 'make the jump'? This is sounding more and more like Heavens Gate as it progresses. I wonder when this leap between dimensions is supposed to happen.
By jump, the Teen Troon Squad are going to drug him with LSD, molly, a wholebunch of cold medicine, and vodka and tell him it's Derek's blood.

(Either way, they're going to amp up the ammount Chris is smoking.)

Guts Gets Some

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 623133
View attachment 623134 View attachment 623135

I'm looking more forward now to him being disappointed. I had thought the squad merely delayed his thinking for 20 years since he wouldn't drop it, but nope...imminent disappointment on the horizon...

:popcorn:

DeathHeat

kiwifarms.net
Sadly the Chris commits suicide due to Merge no longer seems like a joke.

Where are the Whiteknights when this is a frightening possibility? Because some one is feeding him the lines leading to drinking the spiked kool aid .

You make a good point. Although it seems obvious Chris has shoved everyone away, usually by now someone or other would step in.
@Marvin
Has people like Kim, Watermelon, given up on Chris?

Guardsman42

SLAVA UKRAINI!!!
kiwifarms.net
You make a good point. Although it seems obvious Chris has shoved everyone away, usually by now someone or other would step in.
@Marvin
Has people like Kim, Watermelon, given up on Chris?

I know he has, and he's frustrating af to deal with, but we've entered the general situation of some one needs to be ready to speed dial a county service situation.

I mean I'd laugh if Chris was still just banking on this to save him from paying debt, but this has that suicide pact feel going on. What's worse is I am not convinced those teenagers are behind it. They could end up involved and god knows what that would lead to.

DeathHeat

kiwifarms.net
I know he has, and he's frustrating af to deal with, but we've entered the general situation of some one needs to be ready to speed dial a county service situation.

I mean I'd laugh if Chris was still just banking on this to save him from paying debt, but this has that suicide pact feel going on. What's worse is I am not convinced those teenagers are behind it. They could end up involved and god knows what that would lead to.

Chris would likely botch up his anhero and I don't want to think of these kids being the "Magi-Chan that helps him merge" but it's starting to seem like it with his latest updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.