Containment Dimensional Merge tweets megathread - 1/2 - Chris is salty Merge hasn't happened: "Damn Dimension 1218’s “Reality” Limits and Shit!!!"

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The American Hedgehog

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 627675
Well, the Merge shockingly didn't happen. Here's Chris's response:
It's going to be "delayed" and Chris will shut up about it indefinitely.
He mentioned Arfoire. That pretty much confirms that when Chris said "ARVORE" was manipulating Lukas the other day, it was a typo for Arfoire.

For anyone wondering who Arfoire is - she's a Hyperdimension Neptunia villain that Idea Guy put in Chris's head last year. He told Chris that Jessica Quinn was really Arfoire. But the troll behind Quinn has since given up and outright told Chris Quinn was fake. Did Chris just decide that Arfoire is possessing everyone who turns on him? Who is the "Witch's Courier on Facebook"?

Second Missing Primarch

Alpha Legion did WWIII
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 627675
Well, the Merge shockingly didn't happen. Here's Chris's response:
It's going to be "delayed" and Chris will shut up about it indefinitely.

"And I still remain very much married to Magi-Chan Sonichu, Cryzel Rosechu, Sylvana Rosechu, and Mewtwo; there is room for at least one from this Dimension, but there is no rush."

Guess the imaginary waifus aren't quite cutting it for him anymore. Imagine being the woman Chris tries to seduce by telling her about his CPU goddess status and how she too can have sex with a bunch of electric hedgehogs.

SilentMan

kiwifarms.net
...that screenshot a bit above here? hurts. I mean, I guess happy new years everyone here, but...that is a new level of it all. The "dismiss" part at the end made me cranky as well. You don't exactly mix a militerized authoritarian air with cosmology branded theories, fantasy and ..just happy new years guys, we have a big one coming with Chris.

Peepee

Trolling is stupid.
kiwifarms.net
all of the people in this thread doing ironic merge roleplaying are guilty of a slightly higher-level version of "AT LEAST I'M NOT AS BAD AS CHRIS"

Yes, we get it: you're smarter than a delusional manchild who belives Pokemon are real. Good job.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...that screenshot a bit above here? hurts. I mean, I guess happy new years everyone here, but...that is a new level of it all. The "dismiss" part at the end made me cranky as well. You don't exactly mix a militerized authoritarian air with cosmology branded theories, fantasy and ..just happy new years guys, we have a big one coming with Chris.
Not surprising, really. CWCville in his comics is run as a militarized authoritarian city-state. With him believing that CWCville is coming to this dimension, he's probably preparing for his new role as Dictator for Life.

all of the people in this thread doing ironic merge roleplaying are guilty of a slightly higher-level version of "AT LEAST I'M NOT AS BAD AS CHRIS"

Yes, we get it: you're smarter than a delusional manchild who belives Pokemon are real. Good job.
Wait, so Pokemon GO isn't a window into another dimension?

Brian Butterfield

Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.
kiwifarms.net
Oh wow it turns out that Chris shat himself and did nothing when the merge was a bust.

:story: Indefinitely delayed eh? You don't say.

On a serious note: looks like the Love Quest is back on, he has room in his polyamorous cartoon marriage for "one from this dimension." Chris has the subtlety of a rock flying through a car windshield.

Status
Not open for further replies.