Containment Dimensional Merge tweets megathread - 1/2 - Chris is salty Merge hasn't happened: "Damn Dimension 1218’s “Reality” Limits and Shit!!!"

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunslinger

Get low, mother fucker
kiwifarms.net
Happy New Year's Kiwis! No sign of any merging or sonichus that I can see. I wonder if Chris will avoid his Twitter for awhile because of this or if he will just move the date up.
:story:
I'm surprised he issued a statement at all. You guys totally called him moving the date up. I don't know what the asshole behind all of this has planned for Chris but I don't think it's to string him along indefinitely. I think it's going to get very grim.

Wait wait wait.
Chris said:
And I still remain very much married to Magic-Chan Sonichu, Cryzel Rosechu, Sylvana Rosechu, and Mewtwo; there is room for at least one more from this Dimention but there is not rush.
So the Love Quest isn't over like he has been claiming. Now he is looking for a backup plan in case this Merge business doesn't happen. Chris still wants a replacement Barb to fix all his problems.

Eta: to avoid double post

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"And I still remain very much married to Magi-Chan Sonichu, Cryzel Rosechu, Sylvana Rosechu, and Mewtwo; there is room for at least one from this Dimension, but there is no rush."

Guess the imaginary waifus aren't quite cutting it for him anymore. Imagine being the woman Chris tries to seduce by telling her about his CPU goddess status and how she too can have sex with a bunch of electric hedgehogs.
LOL! Chris will die alone, but he still has time to be manipulated into fake relationships.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
He mentioned Arfoire. That pretty much confirms that when Chris said "ARVORE" was manipulating Lukas the other day, it was a typo for Arfoire.

For anyone wondering who Arfoire is - she's a Hyperdimension Neptunia villain that Idea Guy put in Chris's head last year. He told Chris that Jessica Quinn was really Arfoire. But the troll behind Quinn has since given up and outright told Chris Quinn was fake. Did Chris just decide that Arfoire is possessing everyone who turns on him? Who is the "Witch's Courier on Facebook"?
Lukas is trying to say that Quinn is back.
C7798390-B17A-428D-9A2A-2A468CDD4735.jpeg D2803A8F-161E-4F61-8873-9AB2576C8520.jpeg

Apteryx Owenii

I still don't know what sneed means, don't @ me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'There is more damn red tape to work through'

Yeah, it's those damn bureaucrats holding up the inevitable merging of two dimensions, one of which is apparently under your total control, Chris. Cut Allison's salary, that bitch ain't doin' her job. Or, just maybe, you and your imaginary husbando ain't so omnipotent after all.

It's Karen in accounting again.

What the everloving fuck is this? Is lukas sending that word salad to Chris under from "Quinn's" profile?
(EDIT: saw the posting under random updates)

Last edited:

fiu0cm

kiwifarms.net
I'm really interested in Chris' understanding of bureaucratic inefficiency. Like, what specific processes could be delaying the merge? Did Chris file the wrong paperwork?

How the hell did Lukas and the others get into Chris' head in the first place?
They bought his art and had him deliver it in person. Turns out Chris enjoys interacting with people in person.
screenshot.1545857804.png

Chris admitting to there being backtalk and hateful commentary confirms dear Senpai hears us.
He's almost certainly talking about people bitching at him on Twitter.

Roger Whore

I’M GOING TO SMACK YOUR EFFING FACE DOWN!!!
kiwifarms.net
Sadly the Chris commits suicide due to Merge no longer seems like a joke.

Where are the Whiteknights when this is a frightening possibility? Because some one is feeding him the lines leading to drinking the spiked kool aid .

I really am convinced that Chris, in addition to being mentally unstable, has pre-diabetes hence the numbness. Factor in these weens too, there isn’t a good way for this to end. I just hope he actually doesn’t do anything stupid. Then again, this is Chris we’re talking about.

Gunslinger

Get low, mother fucker
kiwifarms.net
I think that's Wise. He was the one who told Chris that Quinn was Arfoire to begin with because he saw her as a threat. It sounds like his shitty comic book villain scripts from the leaked discord content also. I think he is behind all this dimensional merge bullshit and Lukas and crew were helping him, whether they realized who it was or not.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
I think that's Wise. He was the one who told Chris that Quinn was Arfoire to begin with because he saw her as a threat. It sounds like his shitty comic book villain scripts from the leaked discord content also. I think he is behind all this dimensional merge bullshit and Lukas and crew were helping him, whether they realized who it was or not.
@Marvin what are your thoughts on this?

Brian Butterfield

Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.
kiwifarms.net
It would be entirely typical if Chris was still in some form of contact with Wise. Hell, it makes me wonder where Chris got this idea that the dimensional merge is being delayed because of "bureaucratic red tape." Is he just taking that from TV/movies or is that what one of multiple trolls is telling him? Or is he subtly (at least for Chris) trying to drop the merge stuff, for the moment at least, since it very evidently did not happen today?

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
Chris might've believed the merge would really happen by midnight last night and thus he would become rich because of the so-called money he has in CWCville bank. I think this might be the beginning of a downward spiral of more monetary problems in Chris's life and the addition of the Teen Troon Squad and possibly Wise pulling the proverbial puppet strings like a twisted puppetmaster.
If the merge does not happen and Chris suddenly chimps out about the merge not happening we might see some kind of bad ending for the Dimensional merge saga. Or Chris may shit himself and nothing as always.
We'll see what happens as this continues.
To be honest I wish the Teen Troons and Wise would kind of lay off on Chris because it isn't funny and comes off as being weenish behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.