Containment Dimensional Merge tweets megathread - 1/2 - Chris is salty Merge hasn't happened: "Damn Dimension 1218’s “Reality” Limits and Shit!!!"

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Based Tom Nook

"Thanks much!"
kiwifarms.net
Chris might've believed the merge would really happen by midnight last night and thus he would become rich because of the so-called money he has in CWCville bank. I think this might be the beginning of a downward spiral of more monetary problems in Chris's life and the addition of the Teen Troon Squad and possibly Wise pulling the proverbial puppet strings like a twisted puppetmaster.
If the merge does not happen and Chris suddenly chimps out about the merge not happening we might see some kind of bad ending for the Dimensional merge saga. Or Chris may shit himself and nothing as always.
We'll see what happens as this continues.
To be honest I wish the Teen Troons and Wise would kind of lay off on Chris because it isn't funny and comes off as being weenish behavior.

I think that Chris was planning on the merge to fix some of his financial problems. When he realizes that this plan will fail him he may go back to selling his possessions or generic e-begging to cover his debts. I also think that the way the TTS and Lukas, in particular, has been acting is annoying and toxic.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Marvin what are your thoughts on this?
I don't really keep track of the details of Chris' fantasies. I couldn't tell you which group of speds introduced which specific garish OC into Chris' headcanon.

I don't think Wise is involved. I haven't noticed any evidence of him trying to contact Chris again. If he is, he isn't in contact with Chris through any route that I'm aware of.

I think it's principally Lukas and the other troons and they're scrambling to point the finger at someone else.

But I could be mistaken.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be honest I wish the Teen Troons and Wise would kind of lay off on Chris because it isn't funny and comes off as being weenish behavior.

I don't know or care who's trolling who any more, I just want to see them all get doxed, raped and murdered, and the order doesn't even matter.

Rikka Takarada

You only like me for my thighs
kiwifarms.net
Chris basically sounds like any "end of the world" cult leader now; every time he's wrong, he can just push it back and back - except somehow he's managed to come up with a world-ending scenario that literally nobody else believes.

Robotic Richard Simmons

Robotic Weight Saint
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the last fucking thing I need in my life, Chris floating in line at a McDonalds.

upload_2019-1-2_13-57-18.png

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well now he doesn't have to worry about transportation, he can just hover to cons. Notice I said transportation, because in the current state of Chris's body I could not call it reliable in good faith.
I'm sure Barb's shit mobile is going to be floating straight to the junk pile soon.

Brian Butterfield

Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.
kiwifarms.net
Chris has the incredible psychic power of projection
  • Mocks trolls for having body pillows of their waifus, while he has actual love dolls that he fucks
  • Has body pillows, which he also fucks
  • Encourages people to be self-aware, dresses like a fat middle-aged lesbian grandma transwoman
The only remarkable thing about Chris is that he intensely embarrasses any group to whom he tries to belong, whether it's Sonic fans, trannies, or autists. Or fat middle-aged lesbian grandma transwomen.

Gunslinger

Get low, mother fucker
kiwifarms.net
Chris sounds so salty that the Merge hasn't happened yet. It clearly pisses him off that people are still laughing about his supposed psychic powers and there's jack shit he can do about it because "Damn Dimension 1218's "Reality" Limits and Shit!!!". I wasn't expecting salty and sassy Chris when the Merge didn't happen and it's hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.