Containment Dimensional Merge tweets megathread - 1/2 - Chris is salty Merge hasn't happened: "Damn Dimension 1218’s “Reality” Limits and Shit!!!"

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris talking about "reality limitations" of this dimension makes me think of Humes from the SCP universe. I don't even want to know how annoying it would get if he started springing about Humes along with dimensions.

GayestFurryTrash

Welcome to my TED talk Desu
kiwifarms.net
I really want video of what is actually happening when he thinks he's levitating, I really really hope he tries to do it at a convention and someone films it. The facial expressions of unsuspecting onlookers being dragged into viewing such an event would be golden. Hopefully this is what Bronycon will bring us this year.

4Macie

The Cow Dullahan
kiwifarms.net
I really want video of what is actually happening when he thinks he's levitating
We were promised a lightning video and we still haven’t gotten it. I doubt a levitating one will come anytime soon.

And if anyone at a con asks him to do it, he’ll just make up an excuse like “I did it earlier and don’t have the energy now. I’m too tired” or something.

Ghostbeater

Groovy
kiwifarms.net
I really want video of what is actually happening when he thinks he's levitating, I really really hope he tries to do it at a convention and someone films it. The facial expressions of unsuspecting onlookers being dragged into viewing such an event would be golden. Hopefully this is what Bronycon will bring us this year.
I think the best proof of his power on video we will ever get are his various cursye-hame-ha videos. Clearly he thought he was shooting some kind of visible wave out of his hands

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the best proof of his power on video we will ever get are his various cursye-hame-ha videos. Clearly he thought he was shooting some kind of visible wave out of his hands

Nah, his excuse for the curse-ye-ha-me-ha not looking like anything was that it was just that - a curse. Nothing happened at the moment but trust him, your life is about to be ruined.
I guess he gave up on that and focused more on trying to blow papers across the room because he knew the curses didn't actually do anything.

Observatory

Proud Ameri-kin
kiwifarms.net
"Reality Limitations" because Reality doesn't allow Mary Sues.

I'm looking forward to just how long the merge can be postponed until he has to come to some sort of conclusion about it not happening.

P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net
Nah, lovequest is still going strong. He said he has place for at least one lucky person from this dimension in his harem.

Anytime he thinks about women in this dimension, he would do well to remember...
Snip.PNG

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every time Chris says "but, I digress," he's imitating some owl character in a cartoon IIRC.

Blathers from Animal Crossing

You'd have to hear him ramble any time you ever want to put anything in the museum or to check out a fossil to sell for cash, and he'd always say that every time you talked to him, so it was probably drilled into his head pretty hard. Most people just zone out blathers and mash through his text, but maybe chris was autistic enough to actually read all of that. He's called Blathers for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.