Containment Dimensional Merge tweets megathread - 1/2 - Chris is salty Merge hasn't happened: "Damn Dimension 1218’s “Reality” Limits and Shit!!!"

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will you be my fwiend?

kiwifarms.net
The only remarkable thing about Chris is that he intensely embarrasses any group to whom he tries to belong, whether it's Sonic fans, trannies, or autists. Or fat middle-aged lesbian grandma transwomen.

That is where you're wrong. Despite the surely fatal levels of autistic radiation coming from our Benevolent CPU Goddess, the fucking Bronies still accept Chris with open arms. Granted, the Brony fanbase has changed from neckbeard to tranny, so maybe he's just so well-camouflaged they don't even notice yet another fat middle-aged lesbian in their midst....

Guardsman42

SLAVA UKRAINI!!!
kiwifarms.net
That is where you're wrong. Despite the surely fatal levels of autistic radiation coming from our Benevolent CPU Goddess, the fucking Bronies still accept Chris with open arms. Granted, the Brony fanbase has changed from neckbeard to tranny, so maybe he's just so well-camouflaged they don't even notice yet another fat middle-aged lesbian in their midst....

I think it's more that Bronies tend to be nicer then other fandoms.

I mean furries outright bash CWC. It's sad when furries can bash you but I've seen it done.

Agent Orange

Fuck vegetables
kiwifarms.net
This has certainly been one of the more entertaining saga's for me, but now this is just sort of ridiculous. At least angry Chris and his rejecting the troon reality in favor of his own have been mildly amusing developments.

Sort of curious as to if/when this will all fizz out or end, not that I expect Chris himself to really give up on The Merge any time soon.

Ah, oldie goldie. That's the shit I miss.

Queen Kimberly

kiwifarms.net
4693DB9C-4558-4CB1-ADDA-C80FF04139CA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.