Containment Dimensional Merge tweets megathread - 1/2 - Chris is salty Merge hasn't happened: "Damn Dimension 1218’s “Reality” Limits and Shit!!!"

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Manchester

Compliant with current mandate.
kiwifarms.net
I'll be real some of this merge stuff sounds like Chris is gonna kill themselves
See it probably won't be the merge but there's enough fucks out there where someone might do something extra shitty that causes it, which sucks. The more I think about it the more I realize how much he needs to be cut off from the gat damn internet.

Samuel Belmont

It's like one of my Japanese animes.
kiwifarms.net
So has anyone figured out what 1218 means to Chris? I get The C-197..it's like Rick and Morty. Is it a birthday, a card number, a stat..anything? Has it ever shown up before the Merge? Is it a special date in Christory? It seems random but Chris usually has some kind of esoteric reason for his nonsense.

Snuckening

lol STFU fatty
kiwifarms.net
So has anyone figured out what 1218 means to Chris? I get The C-197..it's like Rick and Morty. Is it a birthday, a card number, a stat..anything? Has it ever shown up before the Merge? Is it a special date in Christory? It seems random but Chris usually has some kind of esoteric reason for his nonsense.

Surprisingly enough, he stole it off an established franchise.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Earth-1218

IIRC he happened upon some marvel writer's Twitter, talking about "universe 1218", and jusy latched onto it from there. (Probably re-enforced by IdeaGuy; i believe he's big into capefaggery)

Kosher Dill

Pumpkin Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's the Marvel Comics designation for the universe of "you, the reader". Chris asked a Marvel writer on Twitter who told him about it not knowing she was feeding his delusion.

Samuel Belmont

It's like one of my Japanese animes.
kiwifarms.net
This is fascinating. I'm not a big Marvel comic reader..but does the Merge mirror an event in the comics? The Merge seems like a kind of "Rapture", all of the 'bad people' go away leaving a kind of Heaven on Earth where your dreams come true. I know he was/is very religious and I suspect that still plays a big part in his thoughts and fantasies.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is fascinating. I'm not a big Marvel comic reader..but does the Merge mirror an event in the comics? The Merge seems like a kind of "Rapture", all of the 'bad people' go away leaving a kind of Heaven on Earth where your dreams come true. I know he was/is very religious and I suspect that still plays a big part in his thoughts and fantasies.

Infinity War mixed in with Marvel-multiverse mash up comics it seems

fiu0cm

kiwifarms.net
IIRC he happened upon some marvel writer's Twitter, talking about "universe 1218", and jusy latched onto it from there.
lol
upload_2019-1-4_7-44-37.png

upload_2019-1-4_7-44-4.png

Second Missing Primarch

Rangdan Xenocides 860-930.M31: Never Forget
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About three years ago, Marvel ran a big crossover event called the Secret Wars wherein they took all the dimensions they had in their comics (main universe, Ultimate universe, Old Man Logan, Marvel Zombies, Age of Ultron, etc) and smashed them together in a dimension-collapsing cataclysm that killed billions of people. The survivors wound up in a mashed-up world that was ruled over by Doctor Doom, and they had to get their shit together to defeat Doom, rebuild Earth, and restore all the people who'd been lost. The whole event ended with a new Marvel 'verse that was basically the same as the original one, but with popular side-dimension characters like Miles Morales and Old Man Logan added in as if they'd always been there.

If anything from the comics influenced the dimensional merge, I'd put my money on this one, especially because it seems like Idea Guy is a Marvelfag.

Snuckening

lol STFU fatty
kiwifarms.net
About three years ago, Marvel ran a big crossover event called the Secret Wars wherein they took all the dimensions they had in their comics (main universe, Ultimate universe, Old Man Logan, Marvel Zombies, Age of Ultron, etc) and smashed them together in a dimension-collapsing cataclysm that killed billions of people. The survivors wound up in a mashed-up world that was ruled over by Doctor Doom, and they had to get their shit together to defeat Doom, rebuild Earth, and restore all the people who'd been lost. The whole event ended with a new Marvel 'verse that was basically the same as the original one, but with popular side-dimension characters like Miles Morales and Old Man Logan added in as if they'd always been there.

If anything from the comics influenced the dimensional merge, I'd put my money on this one, especially because it seems like Idea Guy is a Marvelfag.

I knew Marvel had a multiple universe thing, but not that they had a 'merge'. It does make it sound like Chris's merge fixation is yet another IG thing he's taken to heart- I just wonder if it's old influence that Chris took and ran with, or ongoing influence.

Seems like everything IG told him got hardwired deep inside Chris's smooth, pink little brain; If only IG had told Chris to excercise daily and seek gainfull employment, because I'm pretty sure that's the one circumstance where he might actually do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.