Containment Dimensional Merge tweets megathread - 1/2 - Chris is salty Merge hasn't happened: "Damn Dimension 1218’s “Reality” Limits and Shit!!!"

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The merger;

How Chris views it:

How we view it:

How i vew it:

How i view everything that has happened to Chris in the past 15 or so years till now, how it may end if left unchecked for long enough.

Interesting way to work your favourite video clips into a post, but autistic as fuck, fam.

TrippinKahlua

Jacob Sockness - A Portrait
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't Chris already have the power to see and interact with cartoon characters for like four years now? What was the whole point of the merger anyway?

For him, the merger happened years ago.

fiu0cm

kiwifarms.net
Doesn't Chris already have the power to see and interact with cartoon characters for like four years now? What was the whole point of the merger anyway?
I mean, I guess? It's previously been more like imaginary friends where he wants to see and interact with cartoon characters. Chris' closest relationships have always been parasocial relationships. I think the merge is just a need for those relationships, particularly with cartoon and other fictional characters, to actually manifest in a tangible way. I'm not convinced that Chris is experiencing vivid hallucinations of any sense. I am convinced that he uses cartoon characters and the fictional dimension as a form of escapism. I think the furthest he's gone is convincing himself that a fairly common coping strategy for individuals with anxiety is actually astral projection.
upload_2019-1-6_14-38-23.png

I do think Chris genuinely believes he has some kind of powers. He believed he had the ability to curse people, see the future, and talk to God (and other preternatural entities). Chris credited his curses for "bad" things happening to trolls, experiences frequent deja vu, and likely conflates his own internal dialogue with talking to God. These are all fairly tangible things for Chris. He's really desperate for importance and relationships, and believing he has powers and can interact with cartoons fulfills those needs to some extent. The merge would allow Chris to fully realize both of those desires.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
He's really desperate for importance and relationships, and believing he has powers and can interact with cartoons fulfills those needs to some extent. The merge would allow Chris to fully realize both of those desires.

This may sound stupid, but Chris does have some importance that he will never admit. He basically became one of the first crazy people found online, and is a very talked about figure just for basically being a village idiot. No other cow really achieved this much attention compared to Chris who is practically an Internet urban legend and one of the most highly documented human beings in comparison to the average person and even most celebrities.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Considering his recent tweet where he rps Magi-chan, I highly doubt we'll ever hear of the Dimensional Merge till Chris ends his delusions as a "CPU Goddess"

Autisimodo

Sporadically active: Dealing with IRL shit.
kiwifarms.net
If the merge was real, wouldn't that make The Warp real?

Doubt it as Chris has never mentioned Warhammer stuff. However the Warp as we know it in Warhammer doesn't exist until 30,000 A.D or so.

Lore sperging aside, it would make this scene a lot funnier if Chris was aware of Warhammer 40k.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Doubt it as Chris has never mentioned Warhammer stuff. However the Warp as we know it in Warhammer doesn't exist until 30,000 A.D or so.

Lore sperging aside, it would make this scene a lot funnier if Chris was aware of Warhammer 40k.

Honestly imagine if Chris thought the Warp was real. Then imagine if we had neckbeards totally Roleplaying as chaos etc. Chris would have alot of dirty crapped briefs/panties around.

Not to mention the fact some one would likely declare Exterminatus on CWCVille and..would Chris just actually have a melt down?

Second Missing Primarch

Rangdan Xenocides 860-930.M31: Never Forget
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Goddamn do I love that reference.

Anyway, given that Chris keeps babbling about how almost every fictional character ever exists for realsies in C-197, presumably that includes 40K, even though Chris has never heard of it. So if the merge were really a thing, the Chaos Gods would probably all manifest at once and tear reality a new asshole and there would be Space Marines and Orks and so forth running around trying to kill everything in sight. That is, if the merge were really a thing.

Last edited:

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn do I love that reference.

Anyway, given that Chris keeps babbling about how every fictional character ever exists for realsies in C-197, presumably that includes 40K, even though Chris has never heard of it. So if the merge were really a thing, the Chaos Gods would probably all manifest at once and tear reality a new asshole and there would be Space Marines and Orks and so forth running around trying to kill everything in sight. That is, if the merge were really a thing.

I am entirely okay with this. Chris would just be shot in the first hours as a Heretic at best. At worst, he'd probably be turned into a servitor because he serves no use in the Imperium.

Autisimodo

Sporadically active: Dealing with IRL shit.
kiwifarms.net
I am entirely okay with this. Chris would just be shot in the first hours as a Heretic at best. At worst, he'd probably be turned into a servitor because he serves no use in the Imperium.

If the Dimensional Merge happened and included Warhammer lore into the mix...

She is reincarnated as a new Great Unclean One.
Sorry mods if this is all off-topic.

Stephanie Bustcakes

I have weapons you would not dare use.
kiwifarms.net
I suppose it's a silly question, but has Chris ever dealt with the fact that some fictional universes are inherently contradictory and cannot originate from the same continuity?

No, and Chris also hasn't considered that some universes show that others are fictional in their respective universes i.e. He believes Simpsons and South Park are both part of c-197, and yet South park has been shown to be a fictional tv show on The Simpsons, and The Simpsons has shown to be a fictional tv show on South Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.